Mythic+ not balanced?

General
So after the recetn changes to mythic+ and especially the difficulty of them i startet to notice that some dungeons are way harder compared to others in just raw 'output' you have to provide as a player regardless of mechanics you have to deal with.

Just for an example compare the last boss of neltharions lair with the last boss of the catherdral. I would say you would need like 3 or 4 times the healing output on the cathedral endboss than you would need at the neltharions lair endboss.

I personally think that this is a really bad design. Sure its totally okay if one dungeon might be easier than another one but such difficulty gaps are just stupid.
In my opinion mythic+ dungeons should require more or less the same gear and be different to eachother in terms of individual mechanics.

Its just frustrating to see that some keys are just 'easy' while others on the same level are nearly unplayable especially because we have no influence of what keys we get after completing dungeons or so.

Again this is just my personal opinion on this topic and i would just like to hear what other players think about this matter so feel free to leave your opinion here :)
You want every fight to feel the same?
Post like these just makes me wish this community would stop giving blizz feedback, you are yet again one of those that keep saying you appreciate blizz gives you ''Challenge'' but then once you face it. You complain like half of the community always does over it and want it nerfed again...
01/07/2017 18:20Posted by Izzyfurious
Post like these just makes me wish this community would stop giving blizz feedback, you are yet again one of those that keep saying you appreciate blizz gives you ''Challenge'' but then once you face it. You complain like half of the community always does over it and want it nerfed again...

OP makes a valid point. Some of the dungeons are much much tougher on the same level when compared to others. And the RNG element of which dungeon you get can be really annoying.

Not once does he mention nerfs, just that the dungeons should be fairly consistent in difficulty with each other at the same level. Which in an ideal world you would expect them to be.

And why do you even care? You don't even do mythic+ so if they did nerf it it wouldn't affect you in the slightest.
01/07/2017 18:20Posted by Izzyfurious

If you dont do mythic plus then you have no idea/experience of what the OP is saying..

This is a very VERY valid point!
The PTR is to "preview" the new content
The live servers are for testing
Cathedral is still poorly tuned. It's far harder than any other dungeon of a comparative level.

Apart from that its "ok" with a few dungeons that could use tuning for specific affixes.
Lower kara is a prime candidate for this. Bolstering is bad here and so is the teeming / explosive combo. It could use being looked at.
Yeah, the people I play with avoid cathedral above 9 completely on most weeks and sometimes keys lower than that. Lower and Upper kara tyrannical weeks have really painful bosses when you start to get and go past 15.

It definitely needs another look.
Coen is not harder than any other when you pay attention to mechanics, people hardly take any damage at bosses if done correctly. Its not bad desing, its just different and thats why ppl avoid dungeons where need to actually know something else than tank and spank.