New "Lightforged" Draenei Models in 7.3

General
https://twitter.com/handclaw/status/886321299752177664

Holy crap, these look AMAZING. For the love of the Naaru, Blizzard, please make these available to us as a customization option for Draenei or I'll cri. ;-;
Damn I so want that Zeus beard on my Draenei.
Male beard models look amazing. If they are real, i will make race change.
They better make them options..
I'm hoping it's them testing the waters for future customization options, you know to see how we react. We sorely need more options for our characters >_<
wow, they look great! I love the new horn and hairstyles.
Maybe future character options?? I know they are probably NPCs but if so why are they in their underwear?....
Would be a perfect opportunity to introduce sub-races! So much more customization as well as introductions to more back stories which i think Blizzard seemed to have forget in the later years. Atleast for me, making my first couple of characters and hearing those little introduction lines really helped me get into the world around me and what i was fighting for. Not only this, but adding atleast 1 subrace for everyone would really help the problem of getting bored with certain races, or maybe allow you to play a race you never thought you would because you never liked the look of their original appearance. You can never go wrong with more customization! :)
I NEED THEM
I need the horns, I need the hair, I need the horseshoes. I will be so, so, so upset if they spend all this effort on cardboard NPCs.
Yrel's horns were supposedly "special" but then they got used for invasion NPCs. That was a disappointment.
I want these so bad. I want more customization options.

I know they are probably NPCs but if so why are they in their underwear?....

^^^ My point exactly. NPC skins in the past have no underwear textures.
I just.. need them. Please, Blizz, don't dangle all these nice things right in front of my face and then take them away.
Did you checked the following tweets:

These draenei are a complete seperate model unrelated to the playable one.
https://twitter.com/handclaw/status/886322203352084480

We are not getting these models. So many new hair cuts and horn models. And tatoos. I can't believe Blizzard is just going to give them to NPCs >:(
16/07/2017 19:52Posted by Korrina

We are not getting these models. So many new hair cuts and horn models. And tatoos. I can't believe Blizzard is just going to give them to NPCs >:(

Talk about wasted potential. Who cares about some stupid random NPCs, give those bad boys to us players! Why do NPCS always get all the cool stuff?!?!?!
Why would they spend so much time on something that wouldn't be made available to players..? I get 1 horn style being NPC only, but 12 horn styles, 14 hair styles, 9 beard styles and 5 hair colours? There'd be riots.

I'd understand why we couldn't get the skin, Naaru tats/plating(?), but I don't see why Exodar Draenei couldn't do their hair up like that or have horns like they do.

I can maybe see Blizzard taking the hairstyles and recoloring them to fit the Exodar Draenei accessories (i.e make them purple/pink/blue.)

If not, I'll be devastated.
The hair and horns use the same Draenei base model, save for some additional meshes like the horseshoes? I'm not sure if they're just a texture on the hooves or not. If not, then I don't see why they couldn't be added.
It'd be the same base skeleton.
Apparently Blizzard these days makes more effort into NPC's hairstyles/facials than giving it to us some aswell. So little details when creating your toon, so few hairstyles to choose from... meh. Classic Blizzard.
Making a new skin texture (the lightforged plates on the backs of the models) means they will be reserved for NPCs. That's how it has always been with variations on main races (Dark Iron Dwarves, High Elves, etc.): a couple of new skin tones with 1-2 face re-skins and you have a sub-race.

However, I doubt the devs would have made brand new hairstyle and horn models if they wouldn't later add them to the customization for the draenei players. Remember how the SoO Garrosh model was a preview of the new orc player model? I think this is a similar situation.
At this rate "A waste of potential" should just become Blizzard's slogan
16/07/2017 11:52Posted by Uruk
Damn I so want that Zeus beard on my Draenei.

Word.
Hoping with this we can expect some more customization for other races.

But it was said by a player, not a Blizzard employee. They can still add it to future patches or expansions. Also on his next comment he said the it isn't impossible and he couldn't even check out the customizations because it crashed the game. So we can hope.

It would be the biggest wasted potential to improve character customization at least for Draeneis atm.
17/07/2017 04:09Posted by Taronn
It would be the biggest wasted potential to improve character customization at least for Draeneis atm.

Considering the amount of effort they are putting into it we can most likely expect these customizations in the near future, otherwise I sincerely wonder who is allocating funding to the departments.

Now if only they could make proper beards for anything other then Dwarfs.
17/07/2017 01:37Posted by Guï
At this rate "A waste of potential" should just become Blizzard's slogan

I agree, actually. I'm really sorry for the draenei players out there, but at this point I feel like just ignoring all the community feedback, giving a cardboard reply such as "We have no plans to add adition customization options in the future." and letting this never be used again is just the Blizzard thing to do.

[/quote]

god, I hope not! I dont want to know what kind of NPCs should be required to be in their underwear and covered in glitter..... :0
Give me those beards, my Draenei needs them!!