Black Temple Timewalking LFR?

General
When will we see BT Timewalking in LFR?
I don´t honestly have that many friends so I can easy just go and ask them to let me in.
And Pugging is just awful.

I know LFR has it´s own sets of problems. But could we LFR molten core with 40 players this should be easy :D
Tbh it was that easy it should have been in lfr for everyone to join. Its unfair on players lvl 71 and above who got turned down because people wanting 915+ item lvl when really it doesnt matter due to scaleing.
I pugged it 3 times no wipes and done in 2 hours max.
It would though need to be split into wings for LFR.
All in all BT TW was far to easy . Bad gear and underused due to pug gateing and raid leaders being thick.
It probably won't happen anytime soon. Maybe once the interest and participation dies down then I think they might have to consider giving in and making it LFR just to get people to do it. I can't see people wanting to repeat it as a premade all that often.

Most players just wanted their glaive transmog and now that they have them why go there again? From what I heard it wasn't even that fun as a nostalgia thing. They will either need to give it a queue to keep people doing it or add another carrot on a stick to get people to do it. I guess only time will tell which route they will go.
i'm waiting for blizz to remove the whole lfr/lfd system, and here are you....
Hopefully never, ever.

Recent memories of LFR Molten Core come to mind where groups were wiping for hours because mages didn't know how to dispel and people tried doing Geddon in the main room.
No.

I thoroughly enjoyed doing this with my guild at a leisurely pace. The feeling nostalgia (I had never done this content when it was current), alongside the gear drops, made this a very practical raid. Loved it.
It was meant to be LFR difficulty but they just couldn't fine a way to dumb down the mechanics without removing some of them. And removing mechanics in the eyes of blizzard meant that fights would not feel the same. So Timewalking Black Temple LFR won't be realed in near future.
20/07/2017 21:21Posted by Winteria
And Pugging is just awful.

I pugged it and 1 shot every boss besides illidan which took 3 attempts
21/07/2017 10:13Posted by Hennibsdp
i'm waiting for blizz to remove the whole lfr/lfd system, and here are you....

Doing Darkheart Thicket Normal, 920+ item level, smooth run, bring food and flasks or kick, link Mythic Kil´Jaeden, no noobs.
20/07/2017 21:21Posted by Winteria
When will we see BT Timewalking in LFR?

Hopefully never
The timewalking raid(s) are not meant for crappy lfr players. They are supposed to be on an equal level to normal or heroic.
20/07/2017 21:32Posted by Makyá
people wanting 915+ item lvl when really it doesnt matter due to scaleing.
Artifact traits.

But yeah, they'd have to remove the majority of mechanics in the LFR.

So, what exactly would be the point in doing it if it becomes trivial?

It's meant to be timewalking (Back to the past)

There would be no point in it being easy, you might as well just do a level 70 BT.
Pugged it once, raid disbanded after the frist pack of mobs after Supremus.
Will never do that again.
Hell no. Let us have at least some good memories of that instance. No need to nerf everything into oblivion for lowest common denominator.
21/07/2017 21:08Posted by Tahamine
20/07/2017 21:32Posted by Makyá
people wanting 915+ item lvl when really it doesnt matter due to scaleing.
Artifact traits.

But yeah, they'd have to remove the majority of mechanics in the LFR.

So, what exactly would be the point in doing it if it becomes trivial?

It's meant to be timewalking (Back to the past)

There would be no point in it being easy, you might as well just do a level 70 BT.

Usually agree with you but i tested my Firelands staff agaisnt my artifact my legey staff won and by a decent margin .
People saying it was hard and like normal TOS raids must have been in some awful groups either that or i was really lucky with mine .Cause to me it was like doing an LFR raid.
21/07/2017 21:12Posted by Kalila
Cause to me it was like doing an LFR raid.
That's what I mean, artifact traits would give you an easier time though.

Even if it didn't affect you much (Since legendary staff), it would affect more or less everyone else.

It's same with the time walking dungeons, they're so easy because of the artifact traits.
21/07/2017 21:58Posted by Tahamine
21/07/2017 21:12Posted by Kalila
Cause to me it was like doing an LFR raid.
That's what I mean, artifact traits would give you an easier time though.

Even if it didn't affect you much (Since legendary staff), it would affect more or less everyone else.

It's same with the time walking dungeons, they're so easy because of the artifact traits.

I see what you mean . TW before artifacts/legion did feel a lil harder(still easy) but more tuned.
I don't see the problem, BT TW was easy i mean you had enough time to collect gear appropriate for that raid which meant you to gather old gear with as many possible sockets, put old sockets in them and it is like doing raid finder with normal ratio of secondary stats.
Meanwhile if you do it in Legion gear downscale brings your stats from 30-40% to like 10-13% which is a bit harder but doable.