Shadow Priest LF 2 Night a Week Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi, I recently moved to Horde for a fresh start and because i prefer the racials for shadow and also.. its just cooler.

Im an experienced top tier player clearing ICC 25Man Heroic and ToT 10Man Heroic while current and before Mythic mode was introduced ofc. (Dark Animus nerd screams being a highlight :D what a boss that was!) They where my glory days before clearing SoO Mythic but that was a semi boost by my friends in the guild as i was under geared from a ToT break after progress ended. Notable achievements are ranking world 10 on Horridon HC (again that was top tier pre Mythic mode) for Spriest damage as well as countless other decent ranks within the top world top 20. A Ra-den one shot which i have the 'I thought he was supposed to be hard' achievement while it was current and others that allude me right now. I was a core member of <Insanity> on EU - Aggramar for many years and reluctantly decided to move on after a substantial break which left me under geared and under practiced. Additionally they raid 12hrs a week with added days here and there and i just don't have the time for that with my work and social life. However i'm more than willing to fully commit to 4hrs of focused raiding each night with a 2 night maximum but with an odd exception if we're close to an important kill for example. I cant raid weekends but again i could make an infrequent exception if it was justified.

Feel free to contact me in game my Battle Tag is Darren#2444

You can contact Gonron the GM of <Insanity> for a reference or a casual chat about me. We parted on good understanding terms.

My current ilvl is 912 (IMO gear comes fast within the right guild though). I have 55 triats and also have a twitch page for those who want to see me play, warts and all.

Hope to hear from you soon
All the best
Hello!
If you are interested in weekend raiding you could apply at www.unity-ragnaros.com. We raid saturday+sunday 15-19 and finished NH 9/10M and currently 3/9M. You can also add me at Gothmog#2892 if you got some questions.
Yes, gear is right now not an issue if the rest is fine :)

We could use a reliable spriest but I do see there are two hurdles: we are alliance and we raid on 3 nights (Wed/Thur/Mon 7.45 to 10.30 realm time.
If these hurdles are not too high to jump over feel free to contact me via btag
fuge#2659

on a different note.. what is cool on a goblin apart from the goblin trike :D - kidding!
Hey!

Juicy on Ragnaros is recruiting ranged Dps and one healer in particular however rogues and demon hunters are welcome aswell.

Juicy or formerly Last resort on silvermoon is a highly succesful guild.
7/7 mythic EN
1/9 mythic Nh. Some members took a break during Nh
8/9 heroic Tos, should be 9/9 next reset.

We raid Wednesday & Thursday 20.30-23.30. Sunday is an offday for Bt/altruns, optional.

Our Gm has several gaming shops and gets free beta keys, we aldo enjoy discounts, woohoo!

Anyway, I can elaborate much further but I don’t like a wall of text.

If this has gotten your interest, don’t hesitate to add me.

Sycro#1196
Good Afternoon,

I am the Guild Master of Twilight Souls, a weekend raiding (Friday & Sunday) guild on Ragnaros who are looking for a strong Shadow Priest (with good logs) to join our ranks and bolster our numbers for Mythic raiding, we have currently cleared 8/9 Heroic ToS.

Further information below:-

Website - http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment Post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616042297

You seem like exactly what we’re looking for; if you want a chat to discuss anything further just add me – Darkxblade#2173
Hey bud , we are a 9/9 HC guild from tarren mill,

If you'd like we could have a chat ?=)

add me Brad#2942 !
Hello there! I run a casual, but serious raiding guild, 2 main raid days a week, very social and friendly environment with a lot of keys and extra activities going on - we're currently recruiting more ranged dps to start mythic ToS in the near future and I'd love it if you'd give us a look :) I've thrown in the general recruitment info below, but feel free to contact me if you have questions!

-----------

Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
EN 7/7 NM/HC, 7/7 Mythic
ToV 3/3 NM/HC, 2/3 Mythic
NM/HC 10/10, 5/10 NH Mythic
ToS 9/9NM, 8/9HC

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot and a Monday run for socials/more casual players. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS! We're trying to recruit to form a mythic team along the road and to do that, we need more awesome DPS! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Greetings.
Renascentia is looking for exceptional people that wants a guild that we want to call home for a long time.

Raid days: Thursday & Sunday 8pm - 11.30pm GMT+1.
2 nights of progression and a 3rd one (Monday) if its needed to push forward.

Formed December 10th, 2015, we are a 1 year old raiding guild on Ragnaros with alot of experience though. Members in the guild have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous kills. Outside of main raid we will be doing RBGs, achievment and alt runs, arenas

We want to be viewed as a small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career, then we encourage you to apply.

More information can be found with whispers, forum post or our website.
Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16884600162

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Renascentia officers:
- Wrenom (Wrenom#2817) - Guild Master
- Undeadwomans (Buggeh#1507) - Healing
- Blastó (Scottokemon#2946) - Ranged
- Draxen (Draxen#2736) - Melee
- Suspectedd (Suspected#1228) - General

We wish you the best in your guild search!
I represent Endeavour-The Malestrom, currently 1/9M and are interested in a Spriest.

Contact me on discord or on bnet/ingame if interested.

Feel free to look us up in our recruitment thread here : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615703377

Contact details are in the link.

Cheers
Still looking although ill be in touch with a couple who have already posted. Wednesday would be one of my preferred raid nights as you get the buzz feeling from the reset but that's not the be all and end all.
Greetings from <Team Fusion>, Sikening!

We are a 2 night raiding guild based on EU-RAGNAROS, Horde, looking to bolster our ranks for completing HC progression and moving into Mythic as soon as possible.

Our raid days are :
Wednesdays 19:15 to 22:30 ST
Sundays 19:15 to 22:30 ST

We do have optionals raid days and other activities available for you to enjoy between raids aswell, so you can keep yourself occupied.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Team+Fusion

For more detailed information and recruitement please make sure to visit our website and Discord. or just add me on BattleNet: Odynee#2579

http://teamfusionguild.com/
Hello m8 we are paradigma raiding 2 times a week and an optional 3rd for heroic clear, we are 2 time a week because we see real life and work commitments are far superior then the game itself, so then we are looking for range DPS one including a shadow priest as main prio.

The raid days and times are

Wed/sunday - 8pm - 11:30pm ST
Optional friday - heroic clear/alt run/casual run

So as a guild who are we?

Well paradigma has been a long put together over many years since TBC their are ppl in the guild who have been together ever since it was created some ppl have fallen off because of irl issues, but the guild is still going strong at current progression of 9/9 heroic and progressing mythic, what u expect from the guild is what you put in, we are a friendly mature atmosphere and focused on progressing to as many bosses as possible, with you has a person focusing on knowing the fights, turning up raid ready, which is bring 2 flasks, augment runes and food, also prior to new bosses knowing and watching the guides.

To contact me add my B tag:

Pablowafc#2181 (usually 11pm ST im on cause of work, sometimes mornings)
Still looking
Who are we?
Ohai! ^.^ We are Ember of Dreams and our newly created raiding guild on Tarren Mill is home to our WoW players. Our aim in this community is to help people, to create a place where people who are passionate about gaming can find others who are too.

What are we looking for?
Social, new players or those looking for a new place to call home are always welcome.
Dedicated Raiders to join our ranks in the battle against the Legion. See below for more details.

Healer
Priest,Paladin or Shaman

RDPS:
Mages,Priest,Hunter, Warlock

What do you get:
Discord Fun
A Friendly Raid and Guild

What are our goals?
Clear current content both Normal and Heroic.
Grow the raiding team to a size of 20+ regular raiders with a split of 2 Tanks, 5 Healers, 6 mDPS, 12 rDPS.

When do we raid and what time?
Progression - Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Server Time
Progression - Sunday 20:00-23:00 Server Time

How can I start raiding?
Have a mature attitude and be 16+.
Have an ilvl appropriate for the current content (885/890+ pref)
Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/xjUYVeC
Message add Devils#2476 or sindorie#2213 for questions or an invite to the guild or find us online in guild
Look out for invites in the in-game calendar.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this post and feel free to stop by our Discord if you have any
questions, we are always happy to chat. See you on the battlefields of Azeroth!

All the <3
Team EOD
MakeWowGreatAgain

newly formed guild from veteran raiders (3 weeks)
raid leaders are all 7/7 2/3 9/10 Myth xp and +.
current xp 7/9 Hc

bldg up a steady and efficient 2 days core team
we are mainly/only missing ranged dps.
we value commitment and team spirit over anything else.
The rest will come along.

Raid days SUN-TUE 7:00 to 10:30 pm ST (3 hours after 1st pull)
+ 1 optional/farming raid on Thursdays same hours

XIV#2398 add me for chat
Still looking
Hi there,

We are <Paradigm>, a 8/9HC 4/10M guild on Draenor who are recruiting DPS to fill the final spots in our roster ready for mythic progression.

For more information visit our recruitment post here:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616472210

My battletag is Valarim#2450, feel free to add me on there and we can chat more!

Thanks for reading,
- Val
Hey Darren(?!),

In an attempt to avoid wasting your time with a copy/paste of an essay I've pre-written, I'll give you a quick summary of what my guild is about, and include a link for further reading if you'd like it.

• Firstly, we're a 2 night / week raiding guild. Progress is always rapid - currently 3/9 Mythic. Sisters of the Moon very close to a kill.
  • Secondly, raid days are Thursdays and Sundays, 20:00-23:30 realmtime.
  • Thirdly, we're a horde and on Tarren Mill.
  • Fourthly, and importantly, I'm desperate to get my hands on a decent ranged DPS. A spriest would be fantastic in that regard!
  • Finally, I'm not a huge fan of written applications, so wouldn't require you to write one, providing you're happy to have a chat with me over Discord (or Mumble if that's easier). Although, you're always welcome to write up an application (www.nc.guildlaunch.com) if you'd prefer it done that way :)

If this is enough to pique your curiosity, please don't hesitate to get in touch, even for just a chat. Here is my full recruitment post for a little more detail about us.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615173765#1
I'll just leave that here :)

I hope to hear from you soon bud, but good luck regardless of where you end up.

Battle tag:
RinoaJecht#2112
<MakeWowGreatAgain>9/10M Nighthold and are currently progressing in tomb of sargeras on KIljaeden heroic (9/9 normal 8/9hc) are looking for Ranged (Dps and healers) dedicated players to fill their Core team for mythic progression. Whilst we are primarily reqruiting ranged Dps all exceptional players will be considered for our raid team.

Our Raid days are SUN/TUE 7-10 PM server time and one optional WED OR THURS 7-10pm server time. All of our raids are ran with loot council master loot.

We regularly band together to make sure the raid team has really completed at least a +15 key for the week and also to ensure Alta are up to at least a normal raiding requirement. We currently have very active players who also indulge in other games as a guild team too.

Our main aim as a guild is to perform to best of our abilities and max our our raiding time together as a guild by perfecting our tactics and honing our logs to reflect the best in us. We have a very relaxed atmosphere but are very disciplined when it comes to the raiding environment.

Do not hesitate to drop me a message in game or any of the other officers that are online. And if you wish I can supply my battle tag and our discord for an informal chat. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Thanks,

Disposess, ranged officer.
Got some promising leads but still keeping the search open.