Returning Resto Druid LF Casual Rading Guild.

Tarren Mill / Dentarg
Hello, So as the title sais, I am a Resto druid that has been on a long break and would like to rejoin ready for the new expansion .

About me:
I am a 31 year old guy from the uk ( so english is my native language) who has been playing since vannila, I wont go in to detail about my raiding history on here as its not massively relevant, i have been playing Legion very casually as work commitments have been very demanding but with a new promotion my hours have changed and i have a lot more free time. ( if you wish to know more about my history i am happy to go into detail if you feel it is relevant for your recruitment. I am a dedicated and punctual raider who will always come prepared and perform well.

What i am Looking for:
I am Looking for a guild that is willing to give an old raider a chance to get back into the scene without having to have way more Ilvl that is required of the raid and achievments you can only aquire with a guild in the first place. That being said i am not looking for a boost through content, i am happy to earn my place amongst your ranks and be a filler to begin with.

What i am not looking for:
Im not looking for any Drama, ive played this game for to long to go through all that guild drama again, I am getting to old for it. I would like to just be social and have fun both in raid and before/after. a casual atmosphere but can be serious and knuckle down when needed would be perfect.

Well thank you for taking the time to read if you are interested please feel free to add me for a chat, i wont just be excepting random invites i would like to know a little bit about yourselves to before i comit to anything. My details are below.

Splendiid -Tarren Mill Eu ( Resto Druid 904 Ilvl)
mookowtree#2398
/splendiid
Greetings, I represent the guild <Day Four> from Tarren Mill.

Do you want to raid progression on a casual schedule? Are you a strong, competitive player but you don't have time IRL to raid three days a week like most guilds require you to do? Are you seeking eternal fame and glory but you're sick and tired of raid leaders who rage whenever you wipe on a boss?
Then DAY FOUR is the guild for you!
We're a constant source of friendly banter and dank memes. Also, our raid leader is physically incapable of anger.

We are currently 9/9 HC ToS and 1/9 Mythic we will be hoping to add the 2nd and 3rd bosses as soon as possible.

At this point you're feeling really excited about joining us, I can tell.
So here's the thing.
We are currently looking for pretty much anyone with the same mindset as us, but we don't have many of the following peeps:

Dps:

Elemental/Enhance Shaman
Shadow Priest
Havoc Demon Hunter
DPS Druid (any spec)
Mage (any spec)
Rogue (any spec)

We would also be interested in adding a healer to our team no specific class required as we could fit any healer in to our current roster.

We would be very interested in a Resto druid and/or Holy priest to strengthen our roster.

Raid days are:

PROGRESSION
Mondays 20.15 - 23.30 Server time
Thursdays 20.15 - 23.30 Server time

OPTIONAL
Wednesdays from 20.15 Server time

We use Loot Council but I'm pretty sure in the history of our guild no one has ever complained about loot being allocated unfairly, so don't let that stop you.

Give us a shout:
Aradya#21400 - Recruiter
StroopWaffle#2607 - Officer
Framsida#2891 - Guild Master/Raid Leader
Dannyoz#2193 - Officer this is my battle tag if you wish to speak with me directly, however if I'm not around please hit one of the other officers up, alternatively on discord at Dannyoz#7888

No application necessary. You don't even have to have high item level or a lot of experience or thousands of traits. Just hit us up and we can have a chat.

Lookin' forward to hearing from y'all.
HI Balthizzar

Currently we are recruiting for Mythic ToS progression and we are looking for the following:

- Mostly looking for players to bolster our ranks, main focus mostly on Range Dps
- All applications will be considered, we are always on the hunt for exceptional players

We also accept socials or people interested in Mythic+.

The Guild:

After Life is fresh transfered guild on TarrenMill, looking to recreate it's mythic team. We are a casual(ish)-raiding guild, pushing for progress while keeping a relaxed and chilled atmoshere during raids.
We're always up for the !@#$s and giggles but we make sure our progress runs are focused to get as far as possible in each content. Most of the core team members are also very active in mythic plus.
We were one of the oldest guilds on our last server (active since early vanilla) and are hoping to continue the After Life legacy on Tarren-Mill!

Trials/Raiders
We have the following expectations for anyone that wants to be part of our raid team:

- Be able to raid at least 2 out of the 3 raids
- Be up to date with your main specialization
- Be mature and respectful towards the guild or other players in general
- Be prepared for every raid you participate in, proper enchants, flasks, food and any other consumable needed and of course be prepared tactics wise
- The use of discord is mandatory for each raid in terms of coordination, you are not required to talk if you don’t want to but it certainly is a big + if you are vocal when its needed.

Raid Times(Server time):
Wednesday 20:15 - 23:00 CETS
Sunday 20:15 - 23:00 CET
Monday 20:15 - 23:00 CET

Raid Invites starts at 20:00 in order to have everything set so we can start pulling at 20:15.

On non-raid days we usually run Mythic+ dungeons.

Officer Team:
If you are interested in joining us please don’t hesitate and give us a whisper for a quick chat:

- Officers: Decoherence (Rebellion22#2438),Tynah (Justina#2353) , Fazar.

An exceptional application will be evaluated regardless of recruitment status.

All social invite requests are accepted, the social element is something we always considered an important part of the game.
Hi Mate,

Give us a go if you havent found a guild yet.

You would be one of the younger people in the guild. Were building a semi retirement home of wow raiders :)

The bulk of the guild is from England / Scotland we speak various types of the English language.

Were very social and probs wont be in mythic anytime soon so if thats the standard your after we would be the wrong guild.

Raids Monday / Thursday 7:30 UK time.

No gear requirements its all good. I know its impossible to get into a decent raid without high ilevel and achieves, silly how the game has gone really :)

Message me ingame debeef#2861
Dear Adventurer Balthizzar,

<Merely a Setback> are currently looking for members to bolster and expand our core raiding team, we are progressing through ToS at a healthly pace. We are currently 10/10 HC in Nighthold 9/9 ToS Normal and 8/9HC ToS. The raiding environment is relaxed but 100% focused from pull to kill on progress. We are a softcore guild, who aim to have fun while we raid, but need players who welcome feedback on their performance and actively try to achieve success within the raiding group.

The guild was originally <Orc of the Covenant>, which was a semi-hard core raiding guild back in MoP. Under a change of ownership, we have experienced raiders who have stuck by the guild through thick and thin. The draw of raiding too tempting, we have built a fantastic core team or whom we wish to build on and expand.

We are mainly focused on raiding, but we also like to organise M+ runs mostly comprised of guild members. We have few PvPers at the moment of writing.

We raid on Thursdays and Sundays, 20:00-23:00 server time. 100% attendance is not necessary, however, in case of absence we need you to give us a head up with as much notice as possible.

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to come and have fun with us. Even if it doesn't work out, you'll still make some awesome friends.

We consider new members as trials for a period of 2 weeks. We roll for loot but try to give priority to big upgrades for our raiding roster. We are currently in search of DPS players but Healers can also apply (although, they will need to be comfortable with an offspec) For in-game chat, please whisper Claria#2464 or Yanis-Dentarg. Please also refer to our website: http://merely-a-setback-eu.enjin.com/

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.