How the Legion could've saved face.

Story
Imagine every else plays out like it has so far. But their is a difference, Sargeras in this timeline was wiped out thousands of years ago and the two Eredar Demon lords has been running the Legion since and it has thrived.

But later in WC3, Kil'jaeden loses his best friend and co-ruler to the mortals on Azeroth. Archimonde dies permanently too this time.

Kil'jaeden, who now has assumed the title of Supreme-Commander of the Burning Legion.
Everything else progresses as it does in the MU.

So the following ptr lore could work fine with this little change.
And it would show that the Legion's most powerful commanders has been taken out and some of their champion's too.
Instead of decimating the Legion forces like we do, when they are supposed to be superior in both melee and magics towards any mortal. Yet they get owned.

Better would've been if we just took out the Leadership and sent the Legion into infighting among the Legion armies.

I have an fascinating fixation with the delicious Fel. I love the destruction they can call upon with the entropic chaos that comes from every lifeforms they crush. The Legion is the apocalypse we needed and the one we deserved.

SO why resist? I'm just afraid that they ruined the demon lore from now on, instead of making use of Dreadlords who has been known to conspire with the Old Gods and all of them uses shadow magics.
I agree that the legion needs to save face.
Wow legion did to demons what skyrim did to dragons.
Remove their status as deadly creature.

Personal at this point: i just want saragas to show up with the full might of the legion and burn azaroth too the ground.

We are winning too often and too easy.
Honeslty we should have spend 90% of the expension fighting a losing war before snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.
That would have been fun.
Instead we have one minnor setback then it is back to kicking behind's as useall.

Against the legion we shoud only be able to get pyric victories.
Indeed. Both Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are among my favorite characters, since they were once mortals now godlike demon lords.

Archimonde has fully accepted that the universe must be scourged of all life.
And he is the most experienced demon when it comes to ultimate destruction, since he was the Supreme Commander of the Legions military forces.
And for every planet he conquered, he also consumed as much magical and energy sources he could get his hands on.
When he enters a world, he does it with pleasure unlike any other, because he knows how much havoc he is about to unleash on the mortals living there.
21/07/2017 22:48Posted by Malaficus
I agree that the legion needs to save face.
Wow legion did to demons what skyrim did to dragons.
Remove there status as deadly creature.

[/quote]

their*....

Thing is, Azeroth can't afford any setbacks. One major victory of your deadly enemy and you're finished because you lose population and resources needed to counter attack. It's not a modern world where you can regroup somehow. Many races are already on a brink of extinction
22/07/2017 10:08Posted by Zakhard

their*....

Thing is, Azeroth can't afford any setbacks. One major victory of your deadly enemy and you're finished because you lose population and resources needed to counter attack. It's not a modern world where you can regroup somehow. Many races are already on a brink of extinction

Thanks for the correction.

you mean the same people who has been on the brink of extinction for years yet are able to pull of several fullscale invasions into northrend, pandaria, outland, dreanor, the broken shore's.

I wish we where accauly shown we where on the brink of extinction.
Rather then claimed.
I can claim i am the god of farseers.
Doesnt make it true.

Honestly we need a good loss.
World of warcraft has been too much winning without effort of late.
The entire reason world of warcraft is still the dying king of mmo's in the world part.
So many mmo's are only about meaningless raiding and questing.
Where in wow i can fish, soar across the three's, swims in the sea, sit on chairs, eat and drink, craft gear, etc.
They shoud really start focusing on immersion again.
And part of the imersion is the world accauly changing the world from time to time.
Blizzard ignoring old content is bad.
"They shoud really start focusing on immersion again.
And part of the imersion is the world accauly changing the world from time to time.

They did that in cataclysm, and look at all the whining that ensued then. I honestly wouldn't blame them if they came out and said: "Look guys, where not changing anything because you whinge about it either way, and not changing things is a hell of a lot easier."
21/07/2017 22:48Posted by Malaficus
skyrim did to dragons.

Wyverns* There are no Dragons in Skyrim. Dragons have 6 limbs (Including wings) Wyverns have 4, Skyrim has Wyverns. :-)
But really this just adds more emphases to your point.
23/07/2017 21:46Posted by Revanak
"They shoud really start focusing on immersion again.

They did that in cataclysm, and look at all the whining that ensued then. I honestly wouldn't blame them if they came out and said: "Look guys, where not changing anything because you whinge about it either way, and not changing things is a hell of a lot easier."

I would love if they updated the older content and both Kalimdor and the EK when new content in the open world is added.
But on the other hand, I'm was on the other side of the whiners, who actually enjoyed many parts of Cataclysm because of the revamp.