(H) Friends LF guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello we are a group of friends that are LF a guild or a raidgroup.
We are pretty old 27-39, so we are looking for a mature place.
Most of us have played and raided for a long time.
Atm we pug HC and do our +15 evry week, so we are only 7/9 so far.
Most of us have good geared alts.

We can Offer.
Druid tank/Healer.
Pala Healer.
Warlock dps.
Hunter BM.
Rogue or most melee.
And one more.
We are all currently above 920 eq.

We would like to raid at most 2 days a week with sunday as one of the days, we work some strange hours the other days.
We dont care to much for mythic, We are fine with clearing HC.

We would prefar a mature guild with an active community for mythic+ and such.

Hope to hear from you.

Add me for a talk. Fredrikoskar #2437
Or Mazrogal#2834, Swanky 2934
Hey!

Juicy on Ragnaros is recruiting ranged Dps and one healer in particular however a bear with dps offspec, rogues and demon hunters are welcome aswell.

Juicy or formerly Last resort on silvermoon is a highly succesful guild.
7/7 mythic EN
1/9 mythic Nh. Some members took a break during Nh
8/9 heroic Tos, should be 9/9 next reset.

We raid Wednesday & Thursday 20.30-23.30. Sunday is an offday for Bt/altruns, optional.

Our Gm has several gamingshops so we get free beta keys and discounts!

Anyway, I can elaborate much further but I don’t like a wall of text.

If this has gotten your interest, don’t hesitate to add me.

Sycro#1196

Outlook voor Android downloaden
I'm not entirely sure if we'd be a good fit for you, but I'll let you guys evaluate that for yourselves, so here goes;

I run a small, knit-tight social guild with a serious raiding aspect. We only recruit ppl 20+ (most of us are in late 20's to late 30's), mature environment, plenty of keystones and other stuff going on on off days. We run a main raid team on Tues/Thurs, but actually if you end up figuring us a good fit, I'd like to recruit you for our Sunday alt run and our Monday casual HC run for socials. Attendance for those not required, so you can raid when you got the time and take a night off when you can't raid due to work. The Monday run is a new thing we've begun doing for the socials, which is why we currently have a lot of flexibility in spots.

If you wanna get a feel for our raid environment though, you can join one of our Sunday runs before making a decision and see what we're like - transferring is a big deal, especially with that many of you, so it should only be for the right guild fit.

I've added our general link for recruitment below, but feel free to contact me for a chat if you guys are interested in hearing more :)

Etoia#2396

--------------

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614742041
Hello there, i represent Endeavour on TheMaelsrom, a horde guild currently at 1/9M.

Your group interests me and i'd appreciate us talking a bit if you think you're interested in us.

Our recruitment thread is here : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615703377 where you can check us out in your own time.

Contact me on discord or bnet, my details are there.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello!

I'm officer in Dying for Achievements on Stormrage/Azuremyst. We are a semi-casual raiding guild (3/9 TOS HC) with a mature but not too serious atmosphere.

We are recruiting raiders, but social members are also welcome!
We offer a friendly, and relax attitude in the guild, that stretched to all aspects, including raiding. Beside an active guidlchat, we also have a website with forums (https://www.dfa-guild.com/) and a lively discord channel!

We have three raid days, and there's no need to attend all, three. You can also join us for a test run, to see whether our raiding team will fit you. Very convenient if you need to sever transfer to join us.

Wednesday 19.00-21.30: ToS normal 19.00-21.30
Thursday 19.00-21.30: ToS heroic 19.00-21.30
Sunday 19.00-21.30 : Finishing up ToS normal

Beside raiding, quite some guildies like to do keystones, and occasionally we organise competitions and other events such achievement runs.

If you're interested, you are welcome to contact us in game or through battlenet.

Ordeth
Suldray/Kromgash (battlenet: Faery#2240)
Kaliz (battleenet: Kopertje#2200)
Rabarbara/Rabshammy
Gilly/Eleonar (battlenet: Aprella#2721)
Kizune
Deckarrd
Hi Clausewitz

Contacting you from Fogey today, name says it all really.

We are a bunch of older folks who enjoy the game after getting home from work or other RL things we have to do. On average the age is 30s with up to 50s in raid group.

We are a friendly bunch who have been around for coming up to our 9th year now, so a stable place to be.

Our goal is to have fun and clear all Heroic mode content whilst current. If we do 1 or 2 bosses on mythic, that's an added bonus.

Raiding days are fri/Sun/Tues 8-10 on Draenor EU server time. Short raids.
Generally M+ happening on most nights.

If interested give me a poke on jiera28#1695
Hi there,

We are currently looking for more people to take into our normal and heroic runs to clear as a larger group.

We raid mythic but would love the oppourtunity to bring you all in the team so we can clear normals and heroic with 30 people and you guys would give us perfect numbers for it.

If interested please contact tapps#2758
Hello Clausewitz!

We are a semi-hardcore guild. We are raiding a standard of two days per week. Our team consists of skilled players who aim for raiding at a high level. At the same time, though, we don't feel like raiding hardcore is a must. You can also join the guild for M+ runs or just chill out with guild members on our Discord and enjoy the complimentary memes.

Penance's Current Expansion Progression
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N 3/9HC
Nighthold - 4/10H
Trial of Valor - 2/3H
Emerald Nightmare - 2/7M

Progression Raid Schedule (Server Time):
Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00
Friday: 20:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00

We are actively gearing members on non-raid days. Contribution is not required, but highly appreciated.

Invites start at 19:30. It is expected that our raiders are online ready for invites and moving towards the instance to help focus their mindset towards the night ahead.

There are a few ways to apply to Penance:

- Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Penance.
Hit apply in the top right corner or under Recruitment -> Make an account and
fill out the template.

- Message one of the officers ingame:

Guildmaster - Ghruk
Right Hand - Puppa
First Officer - Gyroko
Officer - Xarudin
Officer - Kesperstar

- Add me on battlenet and send me a message:

DavidKL#2869

- Talk in the applications channel on our discord:

https://discord.gg/jxvS5n9

Hope to hear from you guys
MakeWowGreatAgain

Newly formed guild on Draenor.
Founding members are all 7/7 2/3 9/10 Myth xp.
current xp 7/9 Hc
mainly need 3 RDPS: Affli lock, Shadow priest and fire or frost mage
All dedicated people are welcome aswell. We can consider any changes in out roster since most people have high geared alts.
Raid days SUN-TUE 7:00 to 10:30 pm ST
+ 1 optional/farming raid on Thursdays same hours
xiv#2398 feel free to add we have the same age range/ working people.
Hey

The Old Grudge may be a good fit for you. We are a mature guild both in age and players. The Guild has been around since vanilla, so can off you a stable and active environment. All in our guild must be 25yrs+ so you will fit in nicely, although many now in 30s and 40s.

We currently have two raiding groups on that aims to clear mythic and the other just hc. Most raiders have families and work commitments so we offer a great deal of flexibility while ensuring progression. We also do normal guild runs each week for those who cant commit to raiding. Currently we are 8/9 HC, with KJ hopefully down this reset.

Have set you an battlenet invite, hopefully we can chat further

Sewoh#2374
Hello there,

We're looking a few more for our raiding team at Friday Marines. We're a weekend raiding guild on the Alliance side, we raid Fri + Sat. I saw you mentioned you're looking for Sunday as one of the days, but if you change your mind we would love to hear from you. We are in between semi hard core and casual raiding, many of our members are ex-hard core raiders who do not have that much time any more as before, or are alts of current hard-core raiders who seek even more fun in raids on their primary alt.

Additional details:
ToS progress: 9/9 hc, 1/9 M
Our site: http://fridaymarines.guildlaunch.com/
Recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615634953
Bnet: Shandril#2428, Mak#2170
Still looking we want to stay horde and we really want one of the raiddays to be sundays
Hello, we are really interested

MakeWowGreatAgain

newly formed guild (3 weeks) from veteran raiders (6 years with the same guild on Ragnaros)
raid leaders are all 7/7 2/3 9/10 Myth xp and +.
current xp 7/9 Hc

bldg up a steady and efficient and LONG LASTING core team
we are mainly/only missing dps.
we value commitment and team spirit over anything else.
The rest will come along.

Raid days SUN-TUE 7:00 to 10:30 pm ST (3 hours after 1st pull)
+ 1 optional/farming raid on Thursdays same hours
all members a re 26-32 years old
XIV#2398 add me for chat
Hey, we are starting to build a raid team and could be a great fit for you?

We are on Doomhammer.

Trying to build a Raid team and we are looking into Sunday as a raid day and with that many we would have half a team for it already, currently have 2 tanks 2/3 healers and are starting to pack out the dps, we are starting in normal TOS and are aiming for 2 days maybe 3 a week and progressing to HC, obv not going to be straight away but we want to clear HC. Nothing major 10/15 people is the aim and were slowly growing.

feel free to add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993 if you wish to ask anything, if not good luck in finding whats right for you.
Hello Clausewitz,

It looks like you have a lot of replies already, but if you and your friend will consider changing realm, please check out <Animosity> on Chamber of Aspects.
http://www.animosity-coa.com/

The average age of our raid team/guild is about 30 y/o and we have a lot of vanilla/returning players, who have stepped down from chasing world/realm firsts and are taking it "easier"; so I think you and your friends will fit in perfectly. The guild is made up of people from all walks of life, so the atmosphere is friendly and drama-free, and we understand life > game.

Our progress raid nights are Mon & Wed 21h00-00h00. Sundays are our Social Raid nights (same time). Progress is currently 3/9 HC ToS and we clear ToS NM for social raids. I know this is not exactly what you are looking for, but perhaps we can discuss attendance, and you & your friends will consider it :) We also run M+ nights once a week (guild event), but there are always someone doing them on most nights. There is also a monthly Transmog competition ;-)

If you want to chat more, feel free to add me on Bnet: NeoNebulosa#2789