[H] 921 Arms Warrior LF raiding guild.

Draenor
Hello everyone! I'm a 29 year old guy from Sweden and I play an Arms Warrior with Protection as offspec. I apologize for the wall of text and all of the grammar and spelling mistakes that may or may not cause your eyes to bleed.

Both Horde and Alliance guilds will be considered.

I'm looking for a socially active and stable heroic or mythic raiding guild with a competitive, progression focused, serious, laidback, mature and most important of all, friendly atmosphere. The guild I will join is going to be my new home, it is therefore very important to me that the guild has an atleast +20 minimum age requirement, and that the guild understands both RL commitment such as work and family, as well as the focus needed for progression raiding. A guild that promotes calm and fun raid enviroment with no drama(very important), where there is room for plenty of banter, but also complete focus during bossfights.

My Legion raiding-experience is; EN 7/7 M, ToV 3/3 HC, NH 4/10 M, ToS 1/9 M, as Arms. Have very limited tanking-experience in Legion raids so far.

I can raid 2-3 days a week 3-5 hours per raid day but not more for my sanity's sake.

I'm a dedicated, determined, friendly, mature, relaxed, laidback and a reliable individual with potential that always strive to become better. I´d like to consider myself a fairly experienced and decently skilled player. I'm generally a nice guy to be around that treat players politely and with respect.

Previous: Maintank(tankleader),officér and raidleader. I have been in a leader position for slightly over 4 years during my 6 years in this game. I am now retired from that entirely though, but the experience is there yeah.

You can expect 99% attendancy to raids from me. I can't promise that I will always be there, but It is very rare that I don´t show up and if I don´t it is due to serious matters.

If you´re interested then please write a little bit about your guild. If you want more information be it through an interview via ventrilo, teamspeak, discord etc. then please point that out so we can arrange an appointment, or if you just want to talk to me ingame and get information that way, then by all means add my battletag: "Rhunok#2377", and I'll accept as soon as I'm available.

Best regards,
-Rhunok
Hi there,

We are <Paradigm>, a 9/9HC 4/10M guild on Draenor who are recruiting DPS to fill the final spots in our roster ready for mythic progression.

For more information visit our recruitment post here:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616472210

My battletag is Valarim#2450, feel free to add me on there and we can chat more!

Thanks for reading,
- Val
Hello.

I am talking on the behalf of Total Badass, we are currently 9/9 HC in ToS, and looking to start mythic asap, but we currently need a few more core dpsers for this to be possible, and we see you as a potential core dps in Total Badass.

We are raiding every wednsday & thursday from 18.45 till 22.00.

Throw me an ingame whisper if this sounds interesting - Kazmil#2205
If you like 2days raiding and 6h on total yet mythic progressing AdHoc with 1/9 m here. Regular guild message below
AdHoc-Draenor-Horde
Hello everybody, AdHoc starts raiding 7months ago and kept doing it. But since its summertime we are struggling find raiders. Despite of that atm our progress is 1/9m. We are only raiding 2days (wed-mon 20-23pm) a week and 3h per raiding days. One more extra day for normal/alt/boost run day (usually)
What do we looking for
A raider who does NOT cause drama, knows his/her class, coming to raid intime. Let officers know if not going to show up. Able to join discord. Can sit on bench if fails, Do help team when shines. Basicly nothing special. Regular raiding 101.
What do we offer
Steady raiding schedule. For 7months we never called a raid. We might change days. But u would know it atleast 2days before. But more then 95of 100 times we raid monday and wednesday.
Guild members all over 25years old. It means something if you are over 20. U can raid with us if you are 16. But know that we are a bit older for videogames. (thats what my wife says ;)
Team is focused when raid starts. No chit - chat during fight. That does NOT mean we have laughs and cookies but not in raiding times.
Guild pays for repairs up to 10k. Lavish suramar feasts and vantus runes from guild. If a boe drops and no one needs it goes to ah for guild income. Guild boost runs income to guild bank also.
If you read so far u would notice english is not my main neither some of the raiders. We are from Turkey. Half of the guild members are turkish but all knows english and raiding language is english. But time to time im also explaning tactics in turkish.
if you have limited time but heroic is just NOT ENOUGH join us!
Best regards. B.tag KHaN #2834
01/08/2017 10:23Posted by Rhúnok
Hello everyone! I'm a 29 year old guy from Sweden. I apologize for the wall of text and all of the grammar and spelling mistakes that may or may not cause your eyes to bleed.

I am looking for a laidback, serious, friendly, competitive, progression focused and mature heroic or mythic raiding guild with possibly a +20 minimum age that understands both RL commitment such as work and family, as well as the focus needed for progression raiding. A guild with no drama(very important). A guild with chilled/relaxed yet focused attitude/atmosphere where there is room for plenty of banter, but also complete focus during bossfights.

My Legion raiding experience is; EN 7/7 M, ToV 3/3 HC, NH 4/10 M, ToS 8/9 HC.
I can raid 2-3 days a week 3-5 hours per raid day but not more for my sanity's sake.

I'm a dedicated, friendly, mature, relaxed, laidback and a reliable individual with potential that always strive to become better. I´d like to consider myself a fairly experienced and decently skilled player. I'm generally a nice guy to be around that treat players politely and with respect.

Previous: Maintank(tankleader),officér and raidleader. I have been in a leader position for slightly over 4 years during my 6 years in this game. I am now retired from that entirely though, but the experience is there yeah.

You can expect 99% attendancy to raids from me. It is very rare that I don´t show up and if I don´t it is due to serious matters.

If you´re interested then please leave a post about your guild that I can check out. If you want more information and/or want to interview me through VoIP(ventrilo, teamspeak, discord etc.) or just talk to me ingame, then please point that out aswell so we can arrange an appointment.

Best regards,
-Rhunok

Hi Rhunok,

i think we may be exactly what you are looking for and we would be very interested in having you aboard - I won't go into it all here with a huge wall of text but i have included a link to the realm forum post i put up a week or so ago.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616532020

Please grab me at any time if you wish to discuss.

Regards,

Colo
Well heres our post since everyones doing it...
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616541912

You sound like a pretty good fit for us, (plus I really want a warrior) If youre ever on (I'm always on since I have no life) I'd love to have a chat with you.
I apologize for not replying earlier. I completely forgot about my post here. Thank you for the interest guys, but I have already found a guild that I'm happy with.