Features from other games vs WoW features

Argent Dawn
I would love to see dye system like GW2 has and housing wildstar style.
More ways to customize your character would be great, I cannot pinpoint one game that has it the best, but the usual stuff like:
Height
Weight
Hips/bust/muscles size (Think Skyforge had this best, not sure now it is ages since I played it)

it does not have to be super detailed like making your own nose, chin etc. just the basic stuff so not everyone is the same bloody size (and I am not rich enough to constantly buy pigmy oil to make some of my chars have somewhat the size I want them to have).

lastly thing that not everyone might like, but I absolutely loved it in GW2 and that is the WvW (world versus world), some server wars would be great, but I do not think it would be possible to transition into wow, which is shame.
15/08/2017 15:59Posted by Ásanea
More ways to customize your character would be great, I cannot pinpoint one game that has it the best, but the usual stuff like:
Height
Weight
Hips/bust/muscles size

ESO has some pretty neat customisation for character creation.

Along with what everybody else has already stated, (Player housing, dyes etc) personally I'd like to see more animations, and more idle animations too. They've shown us they can do some nice stuff with the updates we got with Legion, it'd be nice to see other stuff getting a lick of paint too.
Does the engine of wow can handle more customization, thats what i wonder like height,weight,muscles,etc.
15/08/2017 16:06Posted by Cael
ESO has some pretty neat customisation for character creation.

Along with what everybody else has already stated, (Player housing, dyes etc) personally I'd like to see more animations, and more idle animations too. They've shown us they can do some nice stuff with the updates we got with Legion, it'd be nice to see other stuff getting a lick of paint too.

Animations would be great, there are somethings that I have seen in one mmo a few years back (think it died, not sure now what name it had, but I -think- it was from aeria games.)
To the point, there was quite a lot interesting command animations.
- hug was actual hug (if the other player accepted by using the same command)
- slap, punch and even kick was animated
- several lying and sitting positions
(can't remember anything else as at the time I could not speak english so I quit playing after a week and returned to 4story)

EDIT:
15/08/2017 16:12Posted by Xesmeni
Does the engine of wow can handle more customization, thats what i wonder like height,weight,muscles,etc.

Well pygmy oil shows that AT LEAST it should handle the height.
I appreciate it's incredibly unlikely, given the number of people running additional accounts (as a monthly income is going to be preferable to a one-off microtransaction, as far as Blizz is concerned) but purchasable extra alt slots when plz?
15/08/2017 11:50Posted by Threndual
guild housing system

It killed a lot of random RP in the world for GW2.

Trust me, you don't want it here. People build there own 'towns' and bubble themselves in them. GW2 RP is pretty much ruined because of the introduction of Guild Halls.
ESO level of animations would be cool and armour dyes would be good (red stormwind armour when).
15/08/2017 20:58Posted by Asteriya
I appreciate it's incredibly unlikely, given the number of people running additional accounts (as a monthly income is going to be preferable to a one-off microtransaction, as far as Blizz is concerned) but purchasable extra alt slots when plz?

Extra alt slots*
Give me XIV's crafting system.

Also: PSO2's Affix system... Basically: Every now and then, an item drops with an affix. You can take this affix, and tear it out, destroying the item to add a new affix to another item.

Affixes stack on each other, meaning you could go from two items with +mana to get +Mana II. Items could have more than one affix.

Basically: Turn enchanting into something fun again. No more one-and-done crap... No more ilevel restrictions. Make everything compatible, and remove a TON of item bloat.

Basically: Vellum; has +STR, +AGI II, +Focus III, use this on a hunter item with +AGI II, +Crit, and +Focus III, upgrading it to an item with +Agi III and +Focus IV.

Perhaps even little special affixes that contain boss specific "souls", that boost specific affixes in some way, and perhaps confer some stats of their own.

PSO2 does this on RNG, and that's awful tbh.
Eh. Housing isn't as great as everyone thinks it is, really.

I managed to snag a house in FFXIV (On Balmung NA too which was fab) and once I got it, put some furniture in it... I just never bothered with it again. There's absolutely no real reason to go back. The housing areas I usually go to are either ghost towns or have the odd afk player dotted around.
15/08/2017 21:31Posted by Ortéllus
ESO level of animations would be cool and armour dyes would be good (red stormwind armour when).

Some more animations would be great and also an option at the character creation to choose how your emotes, talks, standing,sitting and rest of it look like, 3 choices of all of them, for example having the original standing, then 2 more that are different. maybe one of them will be crossing your arms and look around when you stand, or the other to have your hand on your hilt or your weapon when you walk/stand. and red Sw armor idk, but IF kul tiras is the next expansion as wowhead armor shows and that leak predicts, we wont get red but im sure we will get green kul tiras armor.)

16/08/2017 08:47Posted by Fantaine
Eh. Housing isn't as great as everyone thinks it is, really.

It really is not. We are all asking for housing, but the housing in wow will be garrison 2.0 you will be phased on your own house, you will customize it as you like, but it will be useless because only you and those in group with you will be able to see it, as blizzard will copy the same thing as garrison.

Except if they make it like servers, enter a phase that has 40+ people at each place that will be able to see and RP with, like 2 in each zone and capital city with houses that fit that said zone, for example.. In orgrimmar you will have Troll and Orc huts, in Undercity you will have Undead houses. and only in neutral zones you could have any race house you need, like Uldum or Tanaris, and maybe 1 house fitting for that zone that will be zone-specific. Like you will have all races houses in Uldum + 1 Tol'vir inspired house that only in Uldum you could create it.
It's a bit of a minor one but I wouldn't mind MM hunters being able to use something like the smuggler's Take Cover mechanic in SWTOR. That was one of my fav things about the smuggler class.
Oh, another thing I'd like from RunEscape is toys without ridiculous cooldowns. Do you know what the cooldown of the Spinning Plate is? Nothing! The Easter Ring? Nada!
16/08/2017 13:40Posted by Valdanyr
Oh, another thing I'd like from RunEscape is toys without ridiculous cooldowns. Do you know what the cooldown of the Spinning Plate is? Nothing! The Easter Ring? Nada!

Blizz need to do this. The Diamond ring is a toy now right? it has no CD
15/08/2017 14:46Posted by Nodokanature
Seems like you are just very against cash shops in general

This. Just very much this. If you pay a subscription fee to play a game you should be allowed access to everything the game has, including all cosmetic items. I find it a kick it in the teeth even now that there are mounts and pets you can only get if you pay real money on top of your subscription fee. If WoW went Free to Play with a cash shop I'd be fine with it.
i want 1 thing from blizz to add have mega servers for all types pvp and pve so it can be easier to find groups 4 mythic and rating progress and idk maybe give u guys something to cheer too like mega rp server lol it worked good on tamriel unlimited
16/08/2017 22:50Posted by Stefkiller
i want 1 thing from blizz to add have mega servers for all types pvp and pve so it can be easier to find groups 4 mythic and rating progress and idk maybe give u guys something to cheer too like mega rp server lol it worked good on tamriel unlimited

I prefer my Argent Dawn and Azjul Nerub as they are, maybe hard to find people for certain things but thats why the LFG and cross-servers exist. Now if they make a mega server then it will be a disaster. Imagine the lag we will be getting when a new expansion or patch arrive, you wont be able to open your launcher.

Anw, to add to this, i checked up Rift character creation and i -REALLY- want this to be added in WoW.. Imagine all this that shows this video BUT with wow races, it will be amazing, so many options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8hsyFdQgM
Wildstar's housing system. It's by far the best player housing system in MMO history.
I don't care for sliders. I just want customization. Like body types. Sliders would be epic, but... I can settle for customization, like in SWTOR.
Booty sliders.