[A] Experienced player looking for nice guild

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
Hi there,

I'm a long-time player of WOW (and just about any other MMORPG that exists or existed). I used to be pretty hardcore (I leveled a prot warrior in Vanilla - yeah, I know, I must have a bit of a masochistic streak) and completed all raid content in Vanilla and Outlands, but that was a long time ago.

Now, years later, I've been playing on and of through every expansion and I've refound the old love for the game with Legion to be honest.
I have several max level characters and am now focusing on getting those geared up well enough to do all the end-level content. My most played characters are a Paladin tank (ilvl 868 at the moment) and a Fury Warrior (don't know the exact ilvl but it's a lot lower than the tank).

Since Wrath, I've pretty much been going my journey solo or in guilds that had very limited memberships and didn't really do anything together.

Now, aiming to spend a bit more time on the game again, I'm looking for a fun guild with a focus on friendship and some non-hardcore end-level content (mythics, a bit of raiding, ...).

As I said, I used to be a hardcore raider, but that's not what I'm looking for these days. I wouldn't mind doing some raids but I'm not interested in 5 raid nights per week going for 6-7 hours per night anymore :-)

If you feel my description fits your guild and you have a spot open for a social and (if I do say so myself) fun and helpful player that knows what he's doing on most of the classes he plays (you won't catch me on a rogue for example as I have never been able to play at a level where I was remotely happy with myself), please let me know.

Thanks.

-P-

Characters on Thunderhorn : Draedol (Paladin), Guillyanne (Warrior) and a bunch more
Hi

we are a friendly social guild that i think would fit your bill.

We do raid 3 times a week Wed/Thur and Sunday but you don't have to !

We have many social players that are happy to do Mythics + etc

If you just fancy hanging about and chatting away with other guildys and doing non stress stuff then give me a shout
Hey Garrack,

Thanks for your reply. I've been away for work for a while, so I've only just noticed it.

I'll likely be contacting you tonight as it does sound like you guys are what I'm looking for :-)
Hi Garrack,

I read your reply to Draedol's post with great interest. I returned to WoW just before Legion arrived after a limg break since halfway Cata. The past year I have played on and off in an increasing path and I have relearned most of the (new) game mechanics and found my old joy for the game again.
The only thing I am still missing from my old days is a nice (social) guild.
In my old days I had my main on dragonblight and when I returned to Azeroth last year I rerolled on Thunderhorn with a guild that was starting fresh again with all "old gits" that wanted a frwsh, new start (returning players of rerollers). However, this new project wa shortlived and the guild was abbondend within a few weeks.
The toon I rerolled (my hunter) has found a new guild but it never felt as home. After a while soloing at 110 and not having much interaction in the guild I started a new mage to learn that class again and when i mastered the basics around lvl 40 I Transferee my old lvl 80 mage from back in WotLK to Thunderhorn and leveled her up to 110. Now I have really fallen in love with the class and I play my mage as main now. However, I still am guildless and looking for a nice social guild, hopefully with other oldies who date back from Vanilla/TBC times.
Reading your reply above I think your guild might be just what I am looking for.
So, for some personal Info:
I am a 42-year-old bloke from Holland, teacher by profession, father of 2 kids (4&6 y.o.). Mostly play wow in the evenings when kids are in bed, but now that they're getting a bit older I finally can get some gaming time during the weekends as well :)
In the carefree non-parenting days I played a lot more, especially during TBC when i raided 4 to 5 days a week on avarage (you know, when progress was still mentioned in %s per week)
So, hopefully I can get a chance to prove myself as a social member of your guild, even though I have nobody in your guild that can vouch for me ws requested on your website.
Hey Draedol:) if you are still looking for a good social chill guild that like to do progress. Then you are more then welcome to check us out and chat with us :).

[EU] Wildhammer/Thunderhorn – Alliance

<<Dracones Custodia>> Is a 1-year old Guild of like-minded players looking to progress through the content in the game. We are an adult 18+ fun casual Pve and raiding guild. We like to set the focus on the people in the guild. The guild is created for people who want to be social, get the help they need in game and cannot commit every night to every raid. Check out our guild site for more info:
http://www.draconescustodia.shivtr.com

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
I have 11/11M Antorus experience and have cleared all content at the highest difficulty at time of progression, I have just re-joined Thunderhorn after a few years away on another realm, with some other friends we have created a guild called Resurgimus where we plan to rebuild for new expansion BfA, before release we plan to run lots of old raids/dungeons, including Mythic Nighthold to try to gather the mounts for people who don't have before it is dropped to 1% aswell as get the new people used to raid mechanics by running through a 11/11 Heroic Antorus run, feel free to /w me in-game.
Hello Garak,

I to am a returning player. Well actually i have played on and off since 2005.
I restarted recently with my eye on the upcoming expansion.

i am a 37 year old bloke who recently became a father so any hardcore raiding guilds are a no go.

I am however looking for a nice,friendly and social guild. I have also applied with some other guilds but i wanna keep my options open.

The guild i am in right know is one that i created so i wouldn't be bothered when i was leveling.

Now it is time to say goodbye this temp guild and spread my wings.

Kind regards
Curse These metal hands are looking for Raider/Casual Raiders and socials, feel free to give us a poke in game if you're interested.

Zugna