The Internet People

Looking for Players – PvE
We are a mythic raid team based on Stormrage - Azuremyst, that raids twice a week. We are currently the top Horde guild on the server and are aiming to maintain that spot through to cutting edge.

We have a reliable core that has been raiding together for years and are looking for players that have experience with mythic level raiding.

We are looking for the player rather than the class obviously but especially Ranged DSP.

Our raid times (based on server time):

Thursday ~19.30-22.30
Sunday ~19.30-22.30

If you are looking to get back into wow, we are open to helping experienced players out. If you are interested give me or my dim-witted welsh friend a shout on :

Artaurius*1997
Terrorking*1815

or head to:
tip-guild.com
Shameless bump.
Updating - We need ranged DPS.
Looking for exceptional players for mythic Progress.
Specially ranged DPS.
Still need two more ranged dps to close recruitment.
Looking for two more ranged dps to join the ranks. Past Mythic experience would be great.
We are opening recruitment again.

We are currently 4/9 Mythic progress. We have our progress done on host also. We are

We are looking for more experienced dps and a paladin healer. Mythic experience would be preferable. Returning players welcome. We are excited to head into Argus with a solid mythic team.

Get in touch at tip-guild.com

or add Artaurius#1997
or terrorking#1815
5/9 now ;)
LF Pally healer with experience.
Looking for some Ranged DPS with mythic experience to close recruitment for Antorus. 6/9 Mythic so far!
We are 3/11 Mythic with most of our progress done for portal keeper. We are looking to replace a healer with either priest or monk. Space for one ranged DPS if experienced enough.

artaurius#1997
terrorking#1815
put the progress in the title grim.
We are a mythic raid team based on Stormrage - Azuremyst, that raids twice a week. We are currently the top Horde guild on the server and are aiming to maintain that spot through to cutting edge.

We have a reliable core that has been raiding together for years and are looking for players that have experience with mythic level raiding.

We are looking for the player rather than the class obviously but especially Ranged DSP.

Our raid times (based on server time):

Thursday ~19.30-22.30
Sunday ~19.30-22.30

If you are looking to get back into wow, we are open to helping experienced players out. If you are interested give me or my dim-witted welsh friend a shout on :

Artaurius*1997
Terrorking*1815

or head to:
tip-guild.com
Looking for a dps with a strong Tank OS.