(H) <Blood Cult> is looking for more raiders

Kazzak
<Blood Cult> is a newly formed semi-hardcore 3 day per week Horde raiding guild on Kazzak-EU. We are looking for raiders.

Our Goals:
Full mythic an Heroic clear of all raid content while it is considered “current” (Cutting Edge).
A strong drive to improve progress and rankings of the guild on the server through development and recruiting.

Requirements:
- We require that you are willing to improve your gameplay. By analyzing logs, have a high Knowledge of your class in terms of specs, stats and items. (Simulations)
- We require the standard mentality of a raider in term of preparations before raids (enchants, gems, flask, food & pots)
- Be available to attend to the majority/all of the 3/3 main raids (exceptions is allowed).
- We require the following addones: Angry Assignments, Weakauras / Tellmewhen & DBM / Bigwings.
- Reply to events at least 24 hours in advance. The mythic roster is setup one day before they occur.(Contact an officer if you are tentative)
-Be mature ( we do not recruit people under 18 years of age, unless someone vouches for you)
-Fluent in English and be vocal both ingame and on Discord
-Respect towards your guildies

Raiding Schedule:
Monday 20:00 - 23:00
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 (optional for alts and farm runs)
Sunday 20:00 -23:00
Invites start at 19:30!

Loot System:
Loot council

Recruitment:

We are in need of the following classes

-Balance Druid
-Blood and Unholy Death Knight
-Holy and retribution Paladin
-Mistweaver, Windwalker and brewmaster Monk
-Rogue
-Mage
-Hunter
-Protection Warrior

Other classes/specs can be considered

Socials:
For those who are looking for a lot more casual minded guild. We also offer alt/social runs each Thursday where everyone is welcome aslong as they meet the required ilvl etc. Or simply having a place to hang around and do your keystones

While we try to form a strong core team for raiding we are also looking for people to bolster our social ranks. It is important to us that you feel at home and have fun, and not just raidlog. When you join us you will be given our discord, where we spend most of our time. If we are not raiding we enjoy playing other games such as LoL, HotS, Hearthstone, CSGO, and so on.
Thank you for reading this, and if you are considering joining our guild feel free to add me or any of the officers for a chat!

http://blood.cult.shivtr.com

Niglii#2640
Bump
You can also hit me up on Discord info Billy#6728.

Lets have a chat.
Bump
Bump, still looking for all classes
bump
Bump, updated the recruitment roster
bump
Bump
bump
bump
Were you chaps originally on bloodhoof? Or same name different guild?
I will rly like to join but i dont think i know my class that well:)
17/10/2017 19:07Posted by Soulcrusher
Were you chaps originally on bloodhoof? Or same name different guild?

No we are a different guild :)
Bump, updated the recuitment, expanding to a 20man raid team
bump
Bump, recruitment section updated