Wowprogress M+ score

Dungeons & Raids
So how is that M+ score calculated exactly? Is it some sort of average? Or is it additive (the more I run the more points I have?). Everyone in LFM expects 2k+ M+ score on anything from 15+ up...
Based on the highest key youve done in each dungeon, doesnt matter if its in time or not
Can u just scroll down a bit and see the 3 exact same topic?
11/08/2017 00:53Posted by Zephx
Based on the highest key youve done in each dungeon, doesnt matter if its in time or not

As he said - Highest key or improved time.
What i'm not certain is does making it in time gives more score?
Well, there seems to be awfully lot of these similar topics. The scoring is rather simple in nature: There's 12 dungeons, and each of them holds your top score to that dungeon in record and those 12 top scores are summed up to form your m+ score (total).

For each dungeon the base score is defined by difficulty. A +10 dungeon done exactly as the timer runs out is worth 100 points. +14 dungeon done exactly on time is worth 140 points, etc (so 10x the difficulty)

Then the timer on a run is calculated on top of this. The full formula appears to be:

Score = Difficulty*10 + (100 - percentage_of_time_used)*0.25

So a +15 run with 145% timer would result: 15*10 + (100-145)*0.25 = 138.75

The minor differences between the formula result and your wowprogress page score is simply that the percentage shown is rounded, but you get the idea.

The simple way of getting a good score is to just finish a lot of high keystones, and especially important that you'll have a score for every single dungeon. Running all the dungeons on +15 will land you a score of about 1800 (depending of course bit on how fast you got each of them done)