Blood DK > Trinkets ?

Death Knight
Hello, I need some help for trinkets :)

I just got Archimonde's legendary trink that I will equip since its my second legendary but i dont know what to use as second one:

- 930 Parjesh's medaillon
- 915 feverish carapace
- Darkmoon deck?

If you need to see the rest of my gear, here is my character:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/defias-brotherhood/harjatan

Thanks =D
DMD ;)

Dmd is great
Parjesh is useless
Feverish is a proc (~20% uptime)

On magical fights (host spirit side) you can switch it out for a random 880 stat stick you can buy from relinquish token.
Ok thanks, so that's what I thought, I got !@#$ in weekly chest (parjesh) :p
you could use a good 5-6% more haste tho.

if u have any other legendary to replace archimond, a 880 str/haste trinket would be good
DMD is pretty much Bis for every tank class. Cradle of anguish also gives a lot of haste so its pretty good for us if you have one of those :) If you get another blood legendary and ever take off your archimonde's trinket, feverish over parjesh anyday, parjesh is useless for blood dks.
20/08/2017 15:14Posted by Tusani
parjesh is useless

ftfy

Not sure that I like a trinket that requires you to stay high hp on a tank as far as Cradle is concerned.
For blood DKs the extra strength from the effect isn't the reason it's good, its the flat haste stat that makes it very good for blood :) + Blood DKs stay high on hp more than other tanks anyway because of massive overhearing turned into absorbs.
Hey there, it's me again :)

Someone just gave me the dps trinket "Toe Knee's promise" (opera hall) It's 910 with 1200 haste. When I equip it, I have 31% haste (without BS) Do you think I can use it?

Is it ok to use a dps trinket on mythic raid? I'm always afraid to take too high damage. Thanks again for your help =D
Well haste also help you stay live so it should be pretty good yes:D
Leviathans Hunger is useful, immortality deck great, jawbone great on multiple targets
22/08/2017 20:12Posted by Harjatan
Hey there, it's me again :)

Someone just gave me the dps trinket "Toe Knee's promise" (opera hall) It's 910 with 1200 haste. When I equip it, I have 31% haste (without BS) Do you think I can use it?

Is it ok to use a dps trinket on mythic raid? I'm always afraid to take too high damage. Thanks again for your help =D

Just view it as a stat stick, Haste is good - keeps things smooth.

31% is a little low mind ;-)