Some New Blue Faces

General
1 2 3 5 Next
Over the coming weeks, you’ll be seeing some new Blue accounts posting here in the forums. These fine folks are joining on to help us be more present and active in discussions with you all.

Our new additions will be labeled “Forum Engagement.” While these people are Blizzard employees, they aren’t game designers and won’t be able to answer those deeper questions about topics like game balance. And no worries; you’ll still see the same names you recognize.

Thanks for giving them a warm welcome!
More communication between the forums and blizzard is always welcome :)
Ahh, splendid!

14/08/2017 11:14Posted by Lightslayers
More communication between the forums and blizzard is always welcome :)

Second this.
Love you thx
wtf i love blizzard now
I for one welcome our Forum Engagement Overlords!

New Toys! For Me??? I promise I won't break them this time!
FRESH MEAT?!

May the Forum Posts be forever in your favour.

Let the Hunger Games ..... BEGIN!

(Welcome!)
Hell, it is about time.

Excited for new Blues joining the Forums!

So... will we have Forum Games now? Will we? Pretty please? Yes? No? Ok. :(
Welcome new Blues.

I'm sure the job ahead of you will have it's challenges. Yet I hope that it is also a dream for you in many ways, as it would be for many of us, hard as it may be at times.

No matter how popular a decision, at least 10% of people will be unhappy with it, and will express their discontent for you to read. And almost everyone has their own priorities to push forward. Yet we'll be relying on you to be our back and forth between the playerbase and the creators.

May you be become respected and loved by most, and come to feel that way, for surely that'll be what you deserve, for doing a fine job.
14/08/2017 11:09Posted by Aerythlea
While these people are Blizzard employees, they aren’t game designers and won’t be able to answer those deeper questions about topics like game balance

what is their point than?
"To make sure EU forums don't seem deserted"?
Welcome :)
I'm going to be THAT guy and just come forth and say that I doubt this will actually change anything and that this is just an attempt to appeal for the majority (for a brief time) until they realize nothing has changed.

You probably gave this job to somebody already in the business, and this will only be something they will do IF they have time and even then only if they find it interesting enough. Hell, I'll go ahead and guess you got this decision forced upon you or simply had a lottery on who will do it/had a few volunteers.

You have known for years our ire towards you ignoring our valuable feedback, and you have done nothing. I doubt this attitude has/will change anytime soon.

Sorry but I am not buying it.
14/08/2017 12:17Posted by Staredad
14/08/2017 11:09Posted by Aerythlea
While these people are Blizzard employees, they aren’t game designers and won’t be able to answer those deeper questions about topics like game balance

what is their point than?
"To make sure EU forums don't seem deserted"?

As has been said many times in other threads, designers/devs virtually never post in the forums because, I would assume, their job is designing/devving and, if they posted on the forums all the time they wouldn't have time for what they're supposed to be doing.
Great to see Aerythlea getting some help. She has basically single handedly been the one blue on EU forums, so getting some new blood is great. More communications.
Hey everyone! It's a pleasure to be here :).

Thanks for the introduction, Aerythlea!
Welcome :)
Thanks for the welcome everyone, and thanks for the introduction Aerythlea!
Sounds interesting. Welcome guys! Hope to see you in PvP section :)
Welcome. Yay, more people to read my annoying emails (Sorry Aerythlea) haha.
Hope the new guys/gals have a good time and don't worry about the people trying to take the shine off things before you've had a chance to even get a foot in the door, we're not all like them :)
Welcome Sexythorne (, sounds like some SM thing)
and welcome Ewww Eeeks (, either you like Eek the Cat or don't be in the same room as Sexythorne)

And Farewell to the Blue's they are replacing, cmon give me their names i dare you :D.

Boy, I really just shot myself here havn't I? :D