Auctions for 1 copper less

General
When looking at the AH to buy things I often see someone has the same thing on for 1 copper less than the second lowest price one, which means someone has undercut by one copper.

Do any of you buy the one that's one copper more just to annoy the person who undercut by 1 copper? I do this all the time.
Yep.
theres a guy on argent dawn that sells felslate for 11k for 200.

my AH addon recommends 4k+. so i put it down, and i get the gold.

if that guy is smart, he would buy mine and resell it for 11k. but i don't think thats a real person since he spams his felslate for 11k
I go one further. I buy the thing thats 1 copper more expensive, then undercut the dude by 2 copper :) Sure I`ll loose a little money, but its worth it
There is big chunk of players who dont pay attention on that, so ppl undercutting by copper still getting profit.
14/08/2017 10:44Posted by Penya
theres a guy on argent dawn that sells felslate for 11k for 200.

my AH addon recommends 4k+. so i put it down, and i get the gold.

if that guy is smart, he would buy mine and resell it for 11k. but i don't think thats a real person since he spams his felslate for 11k

That's not what I'm talking about at all. I am talking ONE COPPER difference and buying the higher priced one.
Nope I don't. You should be happy he undercuts you for 1 c. I undercut people for much more and drop the value much quicker than the guy with 1c does.
All the time
14/08/2017 11:36Posted by Edgelorder
Nope I don't. You should be happy he undercuts you for 1 c. I undercut people for much more and drop the value much quicker than the guy with 1c does.

Another person who hasn't read the post, I'm buying not selling.

This post isn't about undercutting by a huge amount it's about buying something for 1 copper more to annoy those who undercut by 1 copper.
I just let TSM pick for me. Most of the time people undercutting by 1c are using an addon and really just don't care.
this
I don't play AH I use it.
Order by Price per unit and buy..
Unless you are being one of those infuriating people that puts everything on in stacks of one.
Then I scroll to the first stack if there is one at a reasonable price.
I usually buy depending on stack size when it comes to trade goods. I rather pay 1 more copper on each item if that means I can buy a stack of 100 rather than having to click 100 x stacks of 1.
If anyone is stingy enough to care about 1c, they need counseling.
14/08/2017 11:46Posted by Vowel

Another person who hasn't read the post, I'm buying not selling.

This post isn't about undercutting by a huge amount it's about buying something for 1 copper more to annoy those who undercut by 1 copper.

Actually I think you didn't read my post. I answered to your question of "Do any of you buy the one that's one copper more just to annoy the person who undercut by 1 copper? I do this all the time." And my answer to you is nope I don't, I buy from the guy that undercut you for 1c because he helps create a much more stable economy than the guy that undercuts for 1 g.
Yes, usually up to like 10c undercut xD

If you're going to undercut, at least undercut by a few gold xD.