So selling my gold for ££ is now allowed.

Customer Support
It'd appear that I can now sell my gold for cash, well that..or the report system sucks.

Seen a increasing number of people on my server selling their G's for ££ (Usually, not in English) and when I report them, they're still spamming days later.

I know it's not these online sites as they're well known bank characters spamming it.
Of course you can't sell gold for real world money, who told you that?

Buying and selling tokens is allowed though.

These sellers have many hacked accounts and use them to advertise.
31/08/2017 16:19Posted by Dottie
Of course you can't sell gold for real world money, who told you that?

Buying and selling tokens is allowed though.

These sellers have many hacked accounts and use them to advertise.

I'm aware you can't, I was pointing out that the report system is clearly flawed.

There are everyday players, like you and I who are selling their gold via 'Mobil Pay' and other money transfer services. When reported, nothing is happening. What is stopping me doing the same?
Obviously Blizzard are behind on their investigations, Don't expect everyone you report to be banned within a day or two. If you do it you will be caught eventually and get banned. Blues have stated here that every report is looked into, if you don't believe it then that's your suspicious nature.
31/08/2017 19:28Posted by Dottie
Blues have stated here that every report is looked into,

This is very true. Every report is taken seriously and appropriate action always follows.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
31/08/2017 20:05Posted by Kiemmaki
31/08/2017 19:28Posted by Dottie
Blues have stated here that every report is looked into,

This is very true. Every report is taken seriously and appropriate action always follows.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki

Evidently not
Bagwipe: Considering how many reports they must get, daily, they aren't going to read your report seconds after you submit it. Not even hours. Probably not even days. But they will get around to it.
31/08/2017 20:36Posted by Bagwipe
Evidently not

You can't know what punishment they received, just report them every time.
i allways report these cases under the cheat category? and write that they sell gold for real money! with mobile pay etc. after that report they get a spam report aswell! :)
Is it wrong to report it for cheating??
Cheating is the closest you can get as there isn't a specific category for what they're doing. So long as you say why you consider they're cheating, it'll go to the right people to be looked into.