Duelists :
MoP
S14 was 2063
S15 was 2334

WoD
S16 was 2218
S17 was 2247
S18 was 2284

So how come everyone of those ppl without the 2.4 achiev ( on the right xpack) can have the enchant now ??

The hell is this ?? i dont care about crying legion kids who took there bigbrothers account.
You missed it, you don't deserve it.

You put 2.4 rating required in WoD to have enchant and now this ??

What's next ??

You did x10 ZG run in wotlk you'll have a 7.3 vendor with a free zulian tiger ???

I dont want to see this stupid change live this wednesday.
Jesus. So much whining over a f*cking weapon enchant/glow.

The reason they are lowering the required rating for the enchant is because the current pvp participation is at its all time low. Nobody is playing this sh!t anymore.
26/08/2017 15:41Posted by Frankydavie

The reason they are lowering the required rating for the enchant is because the current pvp participation is at its all time low. Nobody is playing this sh!t anymore.

Ye and bring back the old glad mounts too, thanks. Or give season 5 glad mount for last season duelists !

You have no clue what you're talking about.

The reason they lowered it is because they don't have the exact rating people were during a season, they don't store that data.

Thus they have to extrapolate, and their only options are:

1) Has Cloak / Tabard gear from that season
2) Has Duelist achievement from that season
3) Has Gladiator achievement from that season

Gladiator would've been way above the 2.2k/2.4k (depending on expansion), Cloak/Tabard would've excluded 'a lot' of people who were legitimately high enough but didn't buy the cloak/tabard or have deleted it. Also Cloak / Tabard required far higher rating than the enchant. In addition to that going by cloak/tabard items is a complicated solution, and we all know Blizzard will always choose the simplest solution.

Duelist it is.

It has nothing to do with current day participation.
i can't believe they gave into people whining on the forums all day and actaully made the enchant obtainable again. It worries me that they'll do something utterly stupid like make glad mounts BoA or make it so you can pick a glad mount form an older season
I was 2170 in s14 and I got rival.

Maybe it was season 12 I don't remember. The enchants are ugly anyway after the visual nerfs. Only thing that matters is legion 2.4
guess they cant distinguish 2400 of mop/wod thats why they did it like this.
Who cares honestly,if only 10 people out off 100 have got those illusions legit.

In WoD the "low rated players" said better gear for better players isn't fair at all - in their opinion they should be happy with the prestige items like weapon enchants and Blizz agree'd.

Now in Legion most PvE players have better gear for PvE and PvP and they will devalue the prestige items now as well?

Okay, but where is the fairness? So everyone who was defending same gear for everyone, should defend prestige items now for only those players who got them in WoD/MoP (Especially since you can't compare Legion PvP with WoD or MoP at all!!!).
26/08/2017 13:55Posted by Sherlõck
You did x10 ZG run in wotlk you'll have a 7.3 vendor with a free zulian tiger ???

sounds reasonable blizzard
This is the same argument they did when they had the enchant first avaliable at 2.2 then made it only avaliable to 2.4 in wod.

If anything they should make it available to all those who earned it at 2.2 and give it back to them.

Same arguments when you see people with glad achiev and title and mount but don't have 2.7, and there are many people with 2.7 who don't have glad... Alot of glads think thats stupid too.
I think it's good they are giving the enchant to those who got the 2.2 to get the enchant in the first place. AND IGNORING IT'S NAME CHANGE. Glorious tyranny, bloody dancing steel, spirit of conquest. It's all the same thing.
can you stop crying about other people getting something nice?
feels like the enchant is the only thing you guys can hold onto
27/08/2017 10:56Posted by Fyrø
feels like the enchant is the only thing you guys can hold onto

sick transmog btw i love that bow on my hunter =D
e: can hunter weapons glow yet?
27/08/2017 10:56Posted by Fyrø

Sure, as soon as they give me the mount drop from Gul'dan (mythic)!!

I wont get it by myself since I'm not raiding (ever) and I don't deserve it (obv for the same reason) but it seems like anybody has a free wish rn, so here is mine!
Funny, I was 6 rating off duelist in mop on my lock, so I wont get that enchant, despite having used it on my weapon all season 15 on 3 chars. But my hunter which was 50 rating off the enchant in wod I'll be able to buy that illusion on
The Enchants should of never been removed from the game in the first place.
28/08/2017 09:20Posted by Aegón
The Enchants should of never been removed from the game in the first place.

Well, your point of view is obvious. Rival in WoD has become Duelist & Glad in Legion...

Don't wanna be mean or something, but therefor you have the 2.4k Legion enchant. You just don't deserve the old enchants...
I recall Bloody dancing/Spirit of conq being 2200 in 2s/3s/rbgs, I've got chars with the enchants obtainable from 2s so I guess I'm not eligible for the 'giveout' happening tomorrow if they're going to require the attainment of duelist for it.

Legit makes no sense since I actually have the enchants but hey, your gamedesign I guess
26/08/2017 19:29Posted by Orelian
Okay, but where is the fairness? So everyone who was defending same gear for everyone, should defend prestige items now for only those players who got them in WoD/MoP (Especially since you can't compare Legion PvP with WoD or MoP at all!!!).

They do not give them to people that have Legion duelist, you still need a MoP or WoD specific achievement. What the complaint is about is that the enchant originally required 2400 rating, while duelist in those seasons was around 100-150 rating lower, so those players that placed between the low threshold of duelist and 2400 will now get those enchants instead of only 2400+ players. But as Konjunktur explained a few posts up, duelist is their best bet to narrow it down to those who achieved the rating for the enchant at the time.