Confused. Am i done already?

General
Today i finished the second 16 hour garrison quest in Argus. Now there is no more quest anywhere. Is that it? Is there any Website where i can see which quests are released already? Feels like im missing something?
You just hit a time-gate. Congrats, now you wait until next week.

We're being spoonfed by Blizzard.
Sheleb, here's the info at wowhead that will give you all the information you'd want.

https://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive-argus-guide
Thank you, if im reading this correctly i am indeed done for now. I was just confused because it all ended rather abruptly. Well. Lets see if i can race my twinks up to the same point until next week then.
Welcome to the world of no content-craft.
01/09/2017 09:54Posted by Wookake

Haha. Its not everyone playing the game several hours a day.
01/09/2017 10:20Posted by Demonamazing

The whole "new content" is easily played trough in 3 hours. Dont need several hours a day. did about hour and a half yesterday and about 30 min today, and im done. Really dissapointing so far :/

I finished the content in an hour. One hour is not several.
01/09/2017 11:06Posted by Wookake

Don't worry, the part that unlocks next week will take you about 15 min and then you have the one in 2 week that will take you maybe an hour if you count the dungeon.
01/09/2017 11:22Posted by Demigon
01/09/2017 11:06Posted by Wookake

Don't worry, the part that unlocks next week will take you about 15 min and then you have the one in 2 week that will take you maybe an hour if you count the dungeon.

But of course everyone will act like I played 24/7 to accomplish that astonishingly easy feat...
01/09/2017 11:27Posted by Wookake
01/09/2017 11:22Posted by Demigon

But of course everyone will act like I played 24/7 to accomplish that astonishingly easy feat...

But that is also why they have time gating. Without it even the white knights would notice that there very little content there.