Glorious Tyranny READDED 7.3

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 20 Next
23/08/2017 19:05Posted by Tom
duelist s14 was 2050 and the enchant required 2.2 and duelist all through wod was like 2150-2300 when the enchant required 2.4

I wonder which game dev is the 1x s14 KFC duelist from 2060cr

They !@#$ed up everything again: If they let purchase this enchant it should be able for people get 2200rating back to MOP season 15 (Arena 2s, 3s and RBG content). I don't understand why lower rated people can be able to get it when in past was not even mentioned a guy with 2050 cr could.
Also Primal Victory, Demonic Tiranny and back in the days Glorious Tiranny ( Bloody Dancing Steel renamed for s15 pvp) were intended to be collect by playing RBGS: I ask why they consider only arena duelist for s14 and s15.
Again a slap to face, they MUST include people played RBGS too, is fair like every other season should be.
23/08/2017 19:14Posted by Konjunktur
It's great that it was re-added, but what they should've really implemented it by checking if you have any tabard/cloak or Gladiator from the respective seasons - because if you do, you had enough rating to buy it.

Duelist S14 was ~2050 (enchant required 2.2k) & Duelist in WoD S1-S3 was <2.3K (Enchant required 2.4k).

Lots of people who don't deserve it are going to get it now.

PS: Enchanter's Illusion - Glorious Tyranny was available throughout WoD too, why does only MoP S14-S15 get it?

RBGS people back from that period like me achievement 2200+ playing season 15 can't get it and still is on my Prideful Weapon; but yes lets give to 2000 rating people. I'm upset
Obtained glorious tyranny back in s15 (2.2k both 2s and 3s), still have it on my old weapons and few heirlooms but never reached duelist. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
same here ;P Heirlooms with glorious tyranny but not enchant illusion^^
same, have it on the prideful glad weapon and some scrolls in my bags but didn't get to 2.3k for duelist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Does it really matter who has unlocked the enchant or not?

It is unusable. Artifacts can not be enchanted/transmogrified.
I dont understand the thing, i got 2.5cr in Legion season 2 and i cant buy the enchant caue they added it 1 season after, can this be fixed please.
24/08/2017 18:26Posted by Arathian

Of course it does. And it's usable, artifacts can be transmogged and wear illusions.
24/08/2017 18:35Posted by Rymye
24/08/2017 18:26Posted by Arathian

Of course it does. And it's usable, artifacts can be transmogged and wear illusions.

I think you misunderstood.

You can't put an illusion on your artifact weapon. You only can if it's transmog
They should extend to RBG players and 2v2 (people got it on weapon, they got as scroll on their bags) as was intendended on Mist of Pandaria expansion.
No matter what, I recall most of people played arenas, rbg so hard to get it back in the days
Should be rating requirement achievement, when the enchant was live.
not duelist, wtf....

Comon ..
if you still have a wep with the 2,2 enchant on it you can wrwite a ticket they might give it to you
24/08/2017 19:31Posted by Fyrø
if you still have a wep with the 2,2 enchant on it you can wrwite a ticket they might give it to you

People tried (myself included) this method when legion launched. I was told that the only way to get it was to achvieve 2.4k and buy the illusion.
24/08/2017 19:54Posted by Rymye
People tried (myself included) this method when legion launched. I was told that the only way to get it was to achvieve 2.4k and buy the illusion.

Yes, I tried this recently (about 3 months ago) and the GM basically told me "too bad"
I heard many cases where it worked

maybe you try send your ticket again

I got my tabard after 6 tickets back so keep going :D
Artifacts can not be transmogrified.

*inhales*

boi...
24/08/2017 15:35Posted by Rymye
Obtained glorious tyranny back in s15 (2.2k both 2s and 3s), still have it on my old weapons and few heirlooms but never reached duelist. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same, was pretty disappointed i couldnt turn it to illusions once wod hit, atleast ill get the wod enchant lol
I already made a post in the German Arena Forums regarding that topic and I thought it be fine to translate it and write my thoughts down here as well even though people might not like what I'll write.

TL;DR - whether we are talking about an Enchant or an Illusion, if its unfair or not to people who played on 2400+ in WoD, but it is a fact that people who haven't played on 2400 Rating in WoD to get the Glorious Tyranny Illusion during WoD, will get that Illusion on Wednesday. The Illusion will get reintroduced anyways, at least as I'm writing this. But people, who played in MoP and got their Enchant back then won't get it, if they missed out on their Duelist title.

I'm currently following this discussion on the European and American Forums and already picked up a few well thought points of a couple of people and that is the reason why I'm writing this wall of a text right now. And yes, I'm fairly aware about me being a filthy Dragonslayer with slightly more than 2300 experience, who literally only played PvP in a kind of serious way in Season 15 and who also has no WoD 2400 achievement. Just to make sure before all those godly players try to flame me and write down senseless stuff. But it's a fact that people who also haven't played on 2400 rating in WoD will be able to buy the Glorious Tyranny Illusion on Wednesday due to having a Duelist title from a previous expansion. Why shouldn't be people who have earned that Enchant during MoP be able to purchase it on Wednesday as well? Either make it 2400 WoD only as it was or keep it fair to all people, if something like this gets reintroduced to the game.

First of all though, I can very well understand people, who are tilted about the reintroduction of those Enchants/Illusions or at least will be purchasable by people who haven't met the criteria. I wouldn't be happy as well, if rare titles/mounts etc. from previous expansions get added to the game again (except BMAH I guess). But due to the fact that the reintroduction is happening on Wednesday, there are some people, including me obviously, who got that Enchant during Season 15 but didn't get their Duelist for various reasons and that's the issue. You can argue that the reintroduction itself is the issue but I'm talking about making it strictly for 2400+ WoD or leave it, don't give it to a small amount of players, whether it is wrong or right.

Enchants/Illusions were never tied to a Title
No clue, if Blizzard has the technical "skills" to see if a character has gotten X Rating in a specific season, but if it would be as easy as checking for the Duelist FoS in S14/S15 I'm fairly sure Blizzard would rather check for the Rating instead of a FoS. But since Blizzard tends to take the easiest way when it comes to things like that, Duelist might be the best criteria compared to Rival or Gladiator. But it is more of a half-hearted way of doing it this way.

Grant the Illusion to people, who earned the Enchant in MoP
In my opinion GMs should be able to (if that's not the case already, pretty sure it is though) hand out the Illusion to people who a) have a Weapon with one of those Enchants (e.g. Bloody Dancing Steel/Spirit of Conquest), b) have the Enchant itself still in their bags or c) can "prove" that they earned a 2200 Achievement during S14/S15 (e.g. my RBG Warlords Achievement was achieved on 5/30/2014 which is in the middle of S15). Even though Armory shows 8/28/2011 as the Date for my 2200 3v3 Achievement, it shows a different Date in game because I also got it on my Rogue in S15.

Excluding RBG-Players
Even though RBG-Players do not have the best reputation in the PvP community, people (including me) still played on 2200+ in S14/S15 and should be eligible for that Illusion in the same way as Arena players might be (if they change it from Duelist to actual Rating/Enchant on old Weapons).

Sorry for the wall of text, could have still listed up more than this but that's more than fine. I'm going to try my luck with a ticket on Wednesday or maybe a few days later, even though my hopes aren't that high.