The players and Illidan - both suppresed

General
whistle for Argus is there, just rep-locked.
01/09/2017 06:58Posted by Twoton
People say the community has gotten more toxic over the years. And i just understood why.

It hasnt gotten more toxic at all. Its just gotten filled with weak little !@#$%es that cry the second things arent easy or convenient for them.

..cant navigate.. just stop.

So your argument is to insult those who disagree with you. How civil and non-toxic of you.

The community never became more or less toxic, it is just that the cross server mechanics made the players less considerate of each other.

You can move around in Argus with walking speed if you prefer, just do not expect others to want to do the same
01/09/2017 07:41Posted by Bigkeg
Bah, so torture until we get the whistle, lol.
It's more like horde having to follow the army of the light and the alliance...

We are bastards because we (the players) chose to be! Let us do the things we like, pls! I want to be ugly and I want to be evil!

I don't want to follow the light. It's the elements and me, the light can go where the err... light doesn't shine. Delicate flowers need to follow the light, the rest adapts to live anywhere.

Grumble grumble *orc swearing*

/ic

Only alliance would think about flying first as they have nothing else to nag about. You think you need flying to move around there, I think I need a reason to be there to want flying.
01/09/2017 06:21Posted by Demigon
31/08/2017 20:12Posted by Molterius
Devs forcing players to a non flying argus = Xe'ra forcing Illidan to embrace the light.

FFS, lets us be free. Let us have fun. We'll pay our subscriptions if we enjoy the game.

I agree. I see no point in making the content more annoying for no reason.
7.3 has been a huge disapointment so far and this is all we'll get for the next year?

Good thing Destiny is out soon becuase this is not worth the 12 euros I have to pay.

You don't HAVE to pay, you don't HAVE to play. All i see day in day out is you whining like baby about the game for nothing. You're so full of Kraul Guano it's unreal!

Why do you people cry so hard about dazing, aggro radius, and flying? What do you want to just stroll through with no opposition?

It's !@#$ing easy to avoid mobs, some you can't but that's part of the game. I done loads of WQ's last two nights no issue, the maps are small and you have teleporter's so you get everywhere so quickly.

I come here and your whining about nothing.

Stop being such pussy's and get on with it.

Christ, such entitled babies.
You allow the dog once to sleep on the couch and it will never again want to sleep outside. That's what happened to you guys.

Once you received your most precious flying, you feel ENTITLED to it.

You would just fly over the ENTIRE content, missing absolutely everything that has been implemented (including all the small details that make the world immersive) and THEN you're going to whine about the lack of content.

Taking away the flying is the best thing to do and as a matter of fact the only way to ensure that people will experience the content and PERHAPS won't complain that much.

(By the way, I would never make a dog sleep outside. Dogs are family. Pets are family. They get to sleep on my couch anytime.)
Oh, and guess what - you ain't entitled to #@%^.

If some of you spent the same amount of time actually playing the game instead of WHINING on the forums and crying about how hurt you are that Blizzard isn't just handing everything over to you, you would probably already have all the content/quest/story covered.

And if you don't want to spend oh-so-much-time playing a computer game then just don't. Simple as that. Somehow you do find time to whine and whine and whine and whine. Guess you just have too much free time and you're growing frustrated.
01/09/2017 08:50Posted by Meattloaf
01/09/2017 06:21Posted by Demigon

I agree. I see no point in making the content more annoying for no reason.
7.3 has been a huge disapointment so far and this is all we'll get for the next year?

Good thing Destiny is out soon becuase this is not worth the 12 euros I have to pay.

You don't HAVE to pay, you don't HAVE to play. All i see day in day out is you whining like baby about the game for nothing. You're so full of Kraul Guano it's unreal!

Why do you people cry so hard about dazing, aggro radius, and flying? What do you want to just stroll through with no opposition?

It's !@#$ing easy to avoid mobs, some you can't but that's part of the game. I done loads of WQ's last two nights no issue, the maps are small and you have teleporter's so you get everywhere so quickly.

People are angry becuase the game is no longer fun to play, thats why.
If you spend years in a game a love it and then a new dev team comes along and ruins it all, of course you'll be angry.

But yes, leaving might be the only option, sadly.
It used to be such a good game though.
01/09/2017 07:41Posted by Bigkeg

No sane person will grind to reveared in that !@#$ty place though.
No way.
01/09/2017 09:03Posted by Demigon
01/09/2017 08:50Posted by Meattloaf

People are angry becuase the game is no longer fun to play, thats why.
If you spend years in a game a love it and then a new dev team comes along and ruins it all, of course you'll be angry.

But yes, leaving might be the only option, sadly.
It used to be such a good game though.

People are angry because they are too lazy to play a video game without flying and they have to run for 2 minutes instead of flying there in 30 seconds. At first i found it amusing how people think their time is so precious while sitting in front of their computer and playing a game but it became patchetic.

If that makes the game so bad for them then just leave, no one will miss those players and their crying in trade chat. Everytime someone mentions "no flying boo-hoo" in-game everyone just laugh at that guy. The ones who whine about flying are the minority from this and the mmo champion forums anyway.
You allow the dog once to sleep on the couch and it will never again want to sleep outside. That's what happened to you guys.

(By the way, I would never make a dog sleep outside. Dogs are family. Pets are family. They get to sleep on my couch anytime.)

Nice to hear you think of your fellow players to be less than dogs ;)
01/09/2017 08:51Posted by Halasibel
Taking away the flying is the best thing to do and as a matter of fact the only way to ensure that people will experience the content and PERHAPS won't complain that much.

That is fair. They want us to experience the content on the ground first. Then why don't just put in another pathfinder so that when we have experienced the content we can just get to fly? We do all the stuff there is to do, experience everything, kill everything there is to kill and explore everything and then we can fly. It is a solid system and yet on Argus it is absent. Yes, some people would complain that we get yet another pathfinder to do, but to me, it's better than been stuck on the ground for the next several months and I assure you that there will be no content left to experience on Argus after next three months max if the past content is any indicator.

Just my two cents.
No flying wouldnt be such a big deal if they didnt the patch before introduce A CLASS FLYING MOUNT. Like really?
01/09/2017 09:59Posted by Eosferon

Twisting the meaning of my words (including only using the fragments that fit your theory) in order to portray me as a bad person. How about "nice of you to actually understand my statement as an insult towards my fellow players. I guess you must be really focused on how bad people are and my words were simply fuel for your inner hatred."

By the way, dogs are awesome, animals are awesome and under no circumstances would I consider a reference to an animal an insult.
01/09/2017 09:59Posted by Eosferon

Twisting the meaning of my words (including only using the fragments that fit your theory) in order to portray me as a bad person. How about "nice of you to actually understand my statement as an insult towards my fellow players. I guess you must be really focused on how bad people are and my words were simply fuel for your inner hatred."

By the way, dogs are awesome, animals are awesome and under no circumstances would I consider a reference to an animal an insult.

You are the one reading too much into what I said.
Animals are indeed awesome and so can be humans.

Back to the topic at hand, I wonder how many weeks of WQs will ppl endure in that maze of verticallity packed full of filler demons.
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN
At this point im getting sad not to be here during first Wod times. Moaning must have reached the peak of perfection during that times..
01/09/2017 11:05Posted by Versorius
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN

Is that the sound of you letting Blizzard have its way with you ? :P

jk

01/09/2017 11:47Posted by Fàlric
At this point im getting sad not to be here during first Wod times. Moaning must have reached the peak of perfection during that times..

Actually the peak was at the end of Wrath where Real ID was announced
01/09/2017 11:47Posted by Fàlric

Actually, it's probably worse now, for obvious reasons.