Where is the new content?

General
Am i missing something?

Dungeon isn't open,Raid isn't open, storyline finished within 1-2 hours.

Without flying, the collection of the vastly spread out herbs with annoying mob pulls is tedious.

The shards can't be farmed, as its restricted by the number of chests and rare elites per day.

So, other than farming 650 tokens per day and people endlessly grinding demons for some kind of achievement, what is there to actually do in the patch?

Dalaran, Orgrimmar and trade are empty, where is everyone ?
1: new content is in argus.

2: its a 3 week chapter. dungeon will no doubt be unlocked.

3: flying is not needed.

4: stop moaning about farming stuff. it's an mmo for god sake.

5: everyone is having fun with the new content. maybe you should start playing.
01/09/2017 07:53Posted by Dämonbeißer

5: everyone

Speak for yourself. OP is right in saying that the available content is very lackluster compared to the whole hype that was built around 7.3
01/09/2017 08:17Posted by Preodek

5: everyone

Speak for yourself. OP is right in saying that the available content is very lackluster compared to the whole hype that was built around 7.3

everyone you or he knows are having fun.

i speak for people who don't moan on the forums.
01/09/2017 08:22Posted by Dämonbeißer
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Which is only a minority anyways.

They should just rename this place to the whine cess pool forums. Because thats all it is, never ever is there just for once. One, just one week! where you can't get threads that suggests what could be done better instead of the usual complaining that doesn't give any feedback and is just vent for the sake of venting.

That may be so. So far you are just saying the opinion of the OP is wrong. This game is all about the experience. If someone is not having an experience expected from the hype built around 7.3, then that is perfectly okay.

It's nice you and everyone else besides those on the forums are having a good time.

In regards to content, I see some streamers just logging their 10 alts to do mount farms because there is not much else to do.
01/09/2017 08:26Posted by Izzyfurious

[/quote]

So the people NOT on the forums complaining is the minority? O_o You actually think the majority of WoW community is on here?
Personally I'm having more fun with Argus than I ever did with Broken Shore, in fact, broken shore made me cancel my subscription and take a 3-4 month break from WoW. Argus brought me back.

It doesn't help trying to state that you're talking for everyone, on either side. You're speaking for yourself, and some might agree with you, some might not. It doesn't matter though, we're all entitled to our opinion about the patch, and if you don't like it it's rather better to be constructive about it.
01/09/2017 10:23Posted by Demonamazing
01/09/2017 08:26Posted by Izzyfurious

So the people NOT on the forums complaining is the minority? O_o You actually think the majority of WoW community is on here?[/quote]

People who are NOT on the forums are playing the game instead of whining about childish things, because for the majority WoW is a relaxing activity in their life, not the only activity in their life, therefore not everyone feel insulted just because they can't do everything in one day, can't fly in a video game, "have" to farm in a video game, etc.
Hmm Imp Mother has a new name?
01/09/2017 11:48Posted by Nanccy
i guess so
01/09/2017 12:07Posted by Stealthi
01/09/2017 11:48Posted by Nanccy
i guess so

Great, that's new content for you.
what did u dumbasses expect ...honestly

ah yes! the "I speak for the silent majority" card
ouch triggered, sorry for that :S

I wasn't intending to come here moaning, but wanted to see what all the fuss is about.
Currently, the only thing i see to be useful so far is the prospect at some ilvl901 BoE relics which i can use on my alt.
For that, i need to farm some currency, which I don't mind to do, except the fact that the way to obtain it is restricted until the rest of the content is available.

So far, I see that i completed a week's worth of content within a few hours, and , at least on my realm, i notice a lot of people missing and it's much less busy.

Either i missed something, or others seem to enjoy it much more than i did.

I'd love to work towards the mount, but outwith the daily quests (which, by the way Blizzard said pre-legion launch wouldn't / shouldn't be mandatory but are) there is no way to earn reputation.

If the rares repeately dropped the currency, i'd farm them.
If i could grind out rep to earn th shoulder enchant, i'd go farm currency.

Running around looking for beefed up, over healthed need 5 man group to kill rares after completing a series of world quests is not my idea of fun.

It's new content, it should be enjoyable, provide something new, keep you immersed in the game. For me, it's over within 2 hours per day and becomes a daily grind, as i mentioned before, Blizzard stated they wanted to get away from with Legion.
I was surprised that there was no quests after second mission-table thing.

Sub is ending after a week... with that huge amount of content added... I think I will wait 1-2 months before subbing again.
1: new content is in argus.

2: its a 3 week chapter. dungeon will no doubt be unlocked.

3: flying is not needed.

4: stop moaning about farming stuff. it's an mmo for god sake.

5: everyone is having fun with the new content. maybe you should start playing.

Idiot alert.

Wish such people would stop posting for all. I dont try represent your mom here , do I.
Lol damn, people complaining about lackluster content compared to "hype"? :o

Well yeah, that's what it was. Hype. Not Blizzards fault. :p

People were talking, people were expecting content worthy of an expansion.

Even though, we perfectly knew it will take few weeks for story to unfold? Game of Thrones style? :p

Heck, i still need to do few quests i have remaining there. And i was online yesterday for 5 hours straight!!

he can moan wherever he wants since he pays for the game.

Pretty much everyone I know complained about the lack of content in the first week.

Lol.