Graphics settings keep reseting since 7.3

Technical Support
Since patch 7.3 hit, my graphics settings keep reseting to ultra every time i start the client.

I don't close the game by pressing alt-f4, i log out then exit using in-game option. I'm running the game as administrator too, doesn't help one bit.
I even tried setting read-only attribute on config.wtf file to prevent changes, guess what : WoW REMOVES the read-only atrribute from the file when i start the client - i even get UCA warning that WoW is making changes to the disk.

This is extremely irritating, i tried the same thing without ANY addons, that doesn't help either. I would like to add that this problem existed previously but was aparently fixed, now it's back again. Help?
Are you running the Nvidia Geforce Experience client? It might be set to autoadjust settings, only thing I can think of.
I know there was an issue at some point where doing any kind of changes ingame (including to sound) and applying them reset the graphical settings, but it didn't happen on opening the game.
No. I don't even have that crap installed, only pure drivers.
Not sure then, are you running everything as administrator? Both Windows (not just the game) and the app? I don't recall seeing anyone else with the client repeteadly resetting after the patch.

Edit: also if you want to ensure contact with Blizzard you might want to ticket, they don't reply to all threads since the forum isn't a replacement for the support system.
Same problem here, except my settings don't reset to Ultra but some middle mode where you have most things at Good. Also the game goes from Fullscreen to Fullscreen (windowed) and the AA setting goes to Disabled. Sound settings don't change.
I tried repairing the game but to no avail. I'm using an AMD card for what it's worth mentioning, and everything in their software is set to to Use application settings so that's not it. Problem began to occur with 7.3 so it surely is something on the game's side.
Got the same problem as Sterix. After last update my graphic settings keep resetting to middle mode without AA enable.
WTF and Cache folder deleting didn't work, GF Experience program is disabled (using Nvidia card). I'm getting sick of changing graphic options every time I log in...
I have the same problem anyone fixed this?
17/09/2017 12:45Posted by Cizorre
Got the same problem as Sterix. After last update my graphic settings keep resetting to middle mode without AA enable.
WTF and Cache folder deleting didn't work, GF Experience program is disabled (using Nvidia card). I'm getting sick of changing graphic options every time I log in...

I used to have the same problem, but for me removing Cache and WTF folders did fix the issue. Go figure. :|

(Got an AMD card)