[A] Tabula Rasa - casual shenanigans!!

Emerald Dream / Terenas
Hey everybody!

Tabula Rasa is currently looking for a few more people, to join us for our crazy shenanigans!

We are currently 6/8 heroic in Uldir and trying to push further. We are also doing Mythic/Mythic+'s and we need a handful of new people to help us do MORE stuff. (we love stuff!)

We raid 2 nights a week; Wednesday and Thursday (20-23 server time).

Currently, we're looking for just about any class/spec. Mostly DPS, but a hybrid or two would be amazing. We're trying to get some more stable mythic+ runs going.

We do try our best in raids and Mythic +'s but at our heart is a nice social casual guild that try's its best to include everyone! - if you're just looking for a nice social guild, it doesn't matter what class/spec you play - it's more about what you enjoy.

You:
- Must be at least 18 years old. Preferably older. We're grown-ups, and our voice chat banter is certainly not for kids :O Also, don't be easily shocked or offended... (in case this is actually keeping people away, I'd like to point out I am just referring to a slightly crude/adult sense of humour, as well as no lack of swearing at times)

- Must not be scared of wiping. Seriously, don't rage-quit. It never makes you look good. Ever.

- Have a sense of humour and be tolerant of other people.

We offer:
- Fun chat, voice chat, instance runs and raids.

- Friendly and casual environment with low pressure. Also, we care more about you than your character.

- A place where it's okay to talk about stuff on your mind (heck, even your kids!)

- No judgement ("Doesn't matter if you're black, white, ugly or fat - everyone be kicking booty in the World of Warcraft!" -Jace Hall)

- A facebook page with all our sexy kill shots :P

If any of this seems interesting to you, feel free to poke me in-game on Muaddip, or one of the other officers (Zahrah or Thargar) do a "/who Tabula" and ask anyone for me, and we can have a chat :) I don't regularly check these forums, so don't wait for a response here :P

- Muaddip, Officer of Tabula Rasa (which, by the way, means "clean slate". In the guild's case, it means "a fresh start")
Updated 2 extra heroic kills. Now 5/9.

We're looking for a healer (Pref Shammy/Druid) with viable DPS OS.
Updated 2 extra heroic kills. Now 7/9.

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock (all of them)
Rogue (all of them)
Palidin (healing with viable OS)
Druid (healing with viable OS)
Shammy (all of them)
Updated 1 extra heroic kills. Now 8/9

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock (all of them)
Rogue (all of them)
Palidin (healing with viable OS)
Shammy (all of them)
Updated cleared Heroic ToS

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock (all of them)
Rogue (all of them)
Hunter (all of them)
Updated 6/11 normal AtBT

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock (all of them)
Rogue (all of them)
Hunter (all of them)
Shammy (healing with a viable OS)
Updated 7/11 normal AtBT

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock (all of them)
Rogue (all of them)
Hunter (all of them)
Hi!

Uhm , I dont suppose this is the same Tabula Rasa that was around in Vanilla on Terenas ? :d
Updated 11/11 normal AtBT

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock (all of them)
Rogue (all of them)
Hunter (all of them)

21/12/2017 03:20Posted by Whistlersmom
Hi!

Uhm , I dont suppose this is the same Tabula Rasa that was around in Vanilla on Terenas ? :d

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I don't usually look at the forums. Unless there is something to update haha. I know this guild has been around since Vanilla but on Emerald Dream.
Ah okay ^_^ Used to be in a guild called Tabula Rasa on Terenas during Vanilla hehe Figured maybe it was the same people :)
Updated 4/11 heroic AtBT

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock (all of them)
Rogue (all of them)
Hunter (all of them)
Updated 6/11 heroic AtBT

Desired Classes/Specs:
Lock
Mage
Hunter
Rogue
Updated 8/11 heroic ArBT

Desired Classes
Lock
Hunters
Rogue
Warrior
Druid (with healing OS)
Shammy (with healing OS)
22/12/2017 02:07Posted by Whistlersmom
Ah okay ^_^ Used to be in a guild called Tabula Rasa on Terenas during Vanilla hehe Figured maybe it was the same people :)

So did I :)

The guild sprung from the end of Sanctus Mortis when some went to Tabula Rasa and some went to Audacity if I remember correctly.
Tabula Rasa was led by Calf who was a great and friendly leader from Holland. I played there a bit with my hunter Ithelia but I had personally moved on to another realm by then so never got going 100%.
Good old days :)
Do you need a holy/ret pala by chance??
Updated for BfA
Updated 3/8 Uldir Normal
Updated 6/8 Uldir Normal
Updated for 8/8 Uldir Normal.
Updated for 1/8 Uldir Heroic.

Desired Class/Specs:
Shammy - Resto with DPS OS
Mage
Druid - Resto wih DPS OS
Pali - Holy with OS