[Game] Would You Rather

General
Bacically i say would you rather marry illidan or the lich king and then the person below would answer and also continue the game for the next dawg to answer.

Would you rather be the lich king or illidan
i would rather marry the lich king while being illidan.

would you rather be a gnome or goblin?
Would rather be a Goblin, they look better.

Would you rather level 58-68 from quests in Outland without dungeons, mounts and heirlooms or level only through Arathi Basin?
Level threw arathi basin ;)

Would you rather wipe out all the murlocs or conqure the world with hogger
Hogger rules!
Would you prefer to level up fishing or archaeology?
02/09/2017 11:46Posted by Kutsál
Hogger rules!

Fishing.

Would you rather play Argus or drink bleach?
02/09/2017 11:51Posted by Critstorm
02/09/2017 11:46Posted by Kutsál
Hogger rules!

Fishing.

Would you rather play Argus or drink bleach?

both.

Would you rather be a N00b that doesn't understand the game at all or be a hardcore mythic raider?
Noob, more fun :3

Would you Marry Taran Zhu or Varian?
Well, I have been a noob (and sometimes still am), but I never was a hardcore mythic raider, so I'll go for that. :)

Would you/your character rather live in serene Darnassus/Silvermoon City or prefer a noisy Orgrimmar/Stormwind City?
Easy pick in favor of elven cities, almost all my characters are elfsies.

Would you rather remove LFR or Titanforging?
Neither in my opinion. Both have merit, LFR is a valid raid tier if treated as such, and titanforging can add extra stats.

Would you do 10,000 quests account wide on all characters not at maximum level or try to get 100,000 honor kills if suddenly Blizzard offered one year of free game play?
Even if the no.'s were reversed I'd still do the questing, irrespective of the 1yr free gametime...!

Loremastering content - would you rather do it as you go, or go back & blitz it at max. level?
Blitz it at max level.

Would you accept unimaginable power even if it means that everyone around you suffers or would you reject it to save the innocents?
I already have unimaginable power, for I am INCANDIO, and those around me do indeed SUFFER horribly, especially when I remove my boots! Mahahahhaa. There are no innocents! Mwhhahaheeehehehehee.

Would you rather have the current fancy art style on tier gear, or something more simple and understated like what most NPCs have?
I'm wearing simple transmogs right now, but that's because I have nothing badass to wear. Tier sets are awesome.

Would you rather have Garrosh retconned or have Naxxramas retconned for third time?
02/09/2017 13:44Posted by Shamammy
I'm wearing simple transmogs right now, but that's because I have nothing badass to wear. Tier sets are awesome.

Would you rather have Garrosh retconned or have Naxxramas retconned for third time?

Naxxramas I think.

Would you rather see Jaina become a raid boss or not?
02/09/2017 13:44Posted by Alodeus
02/09/2017 13:44Posted by Shamammy

Naxxramas I think.

Would you rather see Jaina become a raid boss or not?

Not i'd rather make sweet love to her!!!

Would you rather live in northrend or Pandaria?
02/09/2017 13:48Posted by Nutrition

I prefer Pandaria because i adore warm, fertile and peaceful locations and i'd rather not live in a frozen wasteland controlled by an evil army of zombies.

Would you rather be turned into a Demon or into an Undead (With free will)?
02/09/2017 13:59Posted by Munwe
02/09/2017 13:48Posted by Nutrition

I prefer Pandaria because i adore warm, fertile and peaceful locations and i'd rather not live in a frozen wasteland controlled by an evil army of zombies.

Would you rather be turned into a Demon or into an Undead (With free will)?

Demon. They know how to have fun.
The undead? woaaaaaaw massive debbie downers

Would you rather :
DPS Tomb of Sargeras with max ingame intoxication from begining to end, or tank for a raid of irl intoxicated people for 1 boss kill?