How can Argusian reputation be farmed???

General
So, i've read patch 7.3 about argusian reputation, and quests and so on... Weird enough we don't get many WQ's at all, so estimated revered time somewhere in 2030? However, in a way i got bad proof, it can be farmed... A russian 3th party offers exalted with the Argsusians allready!!! How the hell is that possible???? And any idea's how it can be done by a legal-blizz-way than??? Killing certain mobs? Profession??? If a 3th party can do that, why can't we find a way? :ooo
Most effective way to farm it?

Easy!

Have 30+ level 110 characters, send all the BoA Tokens off mission [250+750] or WQ to a single character, and hey presto, quick exalted! :P
09/09/2017 00:43Posted by Harlee
Have 30+ level 110 characters, send all the BoA Tokens off mission [250+750] or WQ to a single character, and hey presto, quick exalted! :P

Ain't BoA from missions :(

Easy!

Aren't those tokens, what you mentioned soulbound??? Because i can't send my alt tokens or something and vice versa neither, so there must be something else! Or is it just and again otherly with russians customers? Lol
Have 30+ level 110 characters, send all the BoA Tokens off mission [250+750] or WQ to a single character, and hey presto, quick exalted!
You forget 1 fact, these tokens are BoP till you're exalted and afterwards the paragon chest probally will have a toy or pet so you can't ever send them to alts, or well rarely get chances for the chest.
Dang... was sure the one off the World Quest was BoA though, hmm...

Easy!

In other words... Have no life. :D
09/09/2017 01:08Posted by Harlee

That 3th party site offers (i know it's sick, but i got that info by typing on google: "how to farm argusian rep" and i bumped on that russian site :/ NOT that i would pay for such at thing at all! But trying to figure out what speeds up that reputation.) "argusian exhalted" for 250eu, so something is possible to farm, only WoW-head doesn't provide that info at all... It's quit fustrating that the argusian reputation goes up slower than the speed of a rock on a beach.

And by this topic, we can brainstorm something together, that would help us a lot...

So what info do we get, fill in other good info:
-As it is payable (3th party) it is repeatable!
-It is possible farmed...
Yes, that one was BoA killing the ship rare (left side, not right unlock portal first side). But the tokens from missions (250+750) BoP till exalted.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=153113

Only way to "farm" it.

Now, bring out your 20 accounts on same bnet acc. 12 characters on each and go kill every rare.. Every day..

Had one myself, and cleared through rares three times a day since argus release. They seem very rare
09/09/2017 01:40Posted by Worldguard
http://www.wowhead.com/item=153113

Only way to "farm" it.

Now, bring out your 20 accounts on same bnet acc. 12 characters on each and go kill every rare.. Every day..

Had one myself, and cleared through rares three times a day since argus release. They seem very rare

very rare so it means that the third party must have 1000's of bot-accounts farming that stuff? Otherwise you couldn't sell it on repeatable basis could you? So far i got 1, did all bosses on daily basis... Would be very weird that they would have 1000's of them, unless they hacked into the system, i wouldn't be surprised, afterall it is a russian site.
09/09/2017 01:31Posted by Lyçançlaws

That 3th party site offers (i know it's sick, but i got that info by typing on google: "how to farm argusian rep" and i bumped on that russian site :/ NOT that i would pay for such at thing at all! But trying to figure out what speeds up that reputation.) "argusian exhalted" for 250eu, so something is possible to farm, only WoW-head doesn't provide that info at all... It's quit fustrating that the argusian reputation goes up slower than the speed of a rock on a beach.

And by this topic, we can brainstorm something together, that would help us a lot...

So what info do we get, fill in other good info:
-As it is payable (3th party) it is repeatable!
-It is possible farmed...

So rather than trusting wowhead which has nothing to gain by misinforming you, you went with the shady illegal site that wants your irl cash?

Just because the site is "selling" something doesn't mean you will receive that service. Especially if it's an illegal service.
So maybe some mobs give an answer, mobs that are in a way connected (hated) by argussians? That give like 1-5 rep or so, like we had in older content like dreanor (killing Iron horde for scraps is an example gave 5 rep/kill with some faction)?
Your naivete is painful to watch. Please drop it. Find someone who is actually exalted with Argussian Reach, then we can talk.

Usually when you reach exalted tokens become BoA.

09/09/2017 00:24Posted by Lyçançlaws
Weird enough we don't get many WQ's at all,

Mac'Aree seems bugged. I've had no world quests for Friday pop up.
I am missing one Argusian WQ from the emissary quest. I hope will get one till the reset.

Disappointing but like the Kirin Tor WQ's it will be fixed eventually.

Easy!

Mission is bop!!!
09/09/2017 02:09Posted by Lightglass
Your naivete is painful to watch. Please drop it. Find someone who is actually exalted with Argussian Reach, then we can talk.

Your insults again, don't bother me at all, my question just proves that "what is offered" is either unreal or scam, or there is a way, it is new content and maybe many players missed something or it is wrongly calculated on release. If it is only reached by 1 quest at 75rep every 2 days, you'll become exalted in the year "3000"... So who is the naive here? The one that seeks an honest solution by tips of other players can give, or the one that insults the other... Your contribution, is by this a big zero. Look how many topics are opened because of the very low rep-rate! Did you even know that there is a optional "flute" to add on your older flight masters wistle (on revered) so you can teleport to a portal? I guess not with such an answer like yours; better say nothing than, if your forumsport is to flame people...
09/09/2017 09:08Posted by Lyçançlaws
09/09/2017 02:09Posted by Lightglass

Your insults again, don't bother me at all, my question just proves that "what is offered" is either unreal or scam, or there is a way, it is new content and maybe many players missed something or it is wrongly calculated on release. If it is only reached by 1 quest at 75rep every 2 days, you'll become exalted in the year "3000"... So who is the naive here? The one that seeks an honest solution by tips of other players can give, or the one that insults the other... Your contribution, is by this a big zero. Look how many topics are opened because of the very low rep-rate! Did you even know that there is a optional "flute" to add on your older flight masters wistle (on revered) so you can teleport to a portal? I guess not with such an answer like yours; better say nothing than, if your forumsport is to flame people...

You forgetting emissary 1,5k rep also there is no paragon reward for this faction so why don't you just chill out no need to rush exalted its not like u are an achiv guy or something u got 8k man.

The order hall ones were BOA for the first day or two, I sent them over to my main from an alt. This was stealth-fixed to make them BOP, you're not going mad.