Fury Warrior looking for raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hiya all.

921 Fury warrior (arms offspec) looking for a raiding guild. I'm 9/9 heroic ToS with a long history of successful raiding.

No weekend raids thanks.

I want to stay horde :)
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 1/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hello! We are looking for a few more DPS to join our forces! :)

<Just Winging It> is a mature (20+) and semi-casual horde guild on EU-Draenor, with a current progression of 9/9 H. We have a two-day raid schedule, but also like to do fun stuff outside raid hours, like alt raids and mythic+. If this sounds interesting to you, you can read more about us on our recruitment post: https://redd.it/6l6yub

Hope to hear from you!

-Randi (Recruitment Officer)
Hi Miryhellboy,

Please check out our guild 3/9 mythic and looking for melee dps as we are short, your times fit ours perfectly.

If you would like to read more about us see the post below:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617033456

If you are interested in joining us you can contact me:

Ingame: Imdur-Hellscream
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
Discord: MageTank#8560
Hey Miryhellboy

Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. We are currently 4/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:
Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

Add my b-tag if interested (djfreddi#2220)
CTSamurai, a 5/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
Hi Miryhellboy,

We're actively seeking warrior DPS as high priority currently and I think we may be a good fit.

Here's some general info about us:

Fury (currently 6/9M) is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier.

We raid:
20:30 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What we look for:
Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you.
All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally.

We are currently most interested in:
2-3 x Strong melee DPS: Warriors or Rogues of highest interest
1-2 Strong ranged DPS: Hunter, Shadowpriest or Elemental Shaman of highest interest
1-2 Strong healer: Priest (either spec) or Resto druid of highest interest
Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles.

Progression (While current content):
T10, Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H
T11, 8/13H (Nef 0.1%)
T12, Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3)
T13, Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders)
T14, 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H
T15, Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3)
T16, Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider)
T17, Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3)
T18, Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider)
T19, 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE
T20, 6/9M (currently)

Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com

If you would like to chat please add:
Zastaph#2891 (GM)
or Psiethyr#1473 (Recruitment Officer)
CTSamurai, a 5/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 3/9 mythic now and fighting for the 4/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Yo!

You mentioned no weekend raids, but I figured I'll leave a message just in case you change your mind.

Overall I think you are a really good fit for <Solenya> if you can raid wed/sun 20.00-23.00.

Check us on wowprogress and let me or any other officer know if you are interested!

Dan
dotdash#2330
Hi Miryhellboy,

Our guild is currently reciting a few more DPS to fill our mythic roster, we are looking for players who have raided in the past and we can help them gear.

We are currently 3/9 Mythic and raid 3 nights a week with an option of a 4 night which we do with out alts for a bit of fun.

Raid Nights:
Wednesday - 8pm - 11pm
Thursday - 8.30 - 11pm ( Alt night - Normal ToS Run )
Sunday - 8pm - 11pm
Monday - 8pm - 11pm

If you are interested please contact me.
Discord: Magetank#8560
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
Hi Miryhellboy!

Our guild is called Deus Tyrannis and we are located on Ravencrest (Alliance). We are looking to rebuild our guild after it has been inactive for some months. We are currently on the lookout for all classes and specs so we can get our raiding roster ready for when the new Antorus raid is being released.
We managed to clear 9/9 ToS HC in the short amount of time we raided, but we want to raid mythic, since we have some really experienced and skilled players - we are just lacking a bit on members atm. since we are rebuilding the guild.
Our core raiders even got 6/9 ToS Mythic progression, so we got a quite strong core.

Our plans for this tier is to fully clear Antorus on Mythic before the release of the next content.
We are a casual guild which values progression and thus raid 2 x week wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

If you are interested in learning more about our guild check out our recruitment post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616963789#post-1

Or add me on bnet: Keanon#2571
Or apply on our website: http://deustyrannis.wowalliances.com/

I wish you the best of luck in your guild search :)
- Dalaila
Hey Miryhellboy. i'm an officer at <Penance> [H] [Draenor] and i'm looking for a Fury/Arms Warrior for our team to go into Antorus. We are very casual but also very dedicated. this tier we reached 9/9HC. I would like to have a chat with you so we can see if i can offer what you are looking for.

If interested, can you join our discord? https://discord.gg/cwG7Dvx

David