WoW PvP

General
Killed within 0.2 sec...100% to 0% (4700k hp, plate user)...so much fun
I switched a long time ago to PvE. I remember when it was the other way around. A decent healer couldnt be killed 1v1, ever.... Very much fun...
If this was WPvP then your argument is a understandable. If it happened in a battleground, then git gud.
Already decided to close subs, What a !@#$ing pile of crap this game has turned in too.

Just faced a tank druid 1,4 mil hits on 9xx gear lol. Not even worth 2 cents anymore. Rogue kill you so fast many times i dont even have time to trinket.

I dont care if its world or BG , If they stupid enough to think i will pay to play this crap even if i spend 3x amount of time in game to get pvp gear just to be asshanded by a pve guy that been doing some world quests they totally %^-*ing wrong.

Stupid F blizzard tbh, it was NOT ok that pvp gear was better when pve guys enter BG's but its OK to make the whole !@#$ing game a no go zone for pvp ppl..
That's wpvp.
They should put pvp templates in pvp quest areas ffs.. i stand no chance against sub rogues burst:(
FEAR THE DARKNESS
12/09/2017 06:06Posted by Demonamazing
I switched a long time ago to PvE. I remember when it was the other way around. A decent healer couldnt be killed 1v1, ever.... Very much fun...

You sound alot like me. Normally I fully focused on PvP in every expansion, but now I won't even bother.

The PvP rank-grind for each character is totally insane, and when you play 1on1 in BGs its quite balanced, but when just one or more enters the fight versus you, your hitpoints will vanish without a chance of survival at all.