Holy paladin looking for PvE/PvP guild

Kazzak
Hello. As said I play holy paladin. Currently at 915 ilvl. I am currently in a situation where I am looking for the right guild for me. I just recently transfered here. I am a casual gamer from Finland. I am 25 years old. I first started playing WoW two weeks after the release of The Burning Crusade. I played wlock and rogue in TBC. Then in WotLK I swapped to Druid and raided semi-HC as resto druid. At the launch of Icecrown Citadel I burned out and stopped playing. I missed Cata, Pandaland and most of WoD. But for Legion, I just had to come back. So I boosted this paladin and never looked back (okay little I did)

So, what I am looking for?
Casual guild with friendly atmoshphere, active members and competent leaders. I am interested in both PvE and PvP.

And what can you expect from me?
Friendly and relaxed member. I drive to improve and keep myself in the game. I am loyal member, when I feel that I belong in the guild. I am willing to aid you for the good of the guild.

Thanks for reading. If it got to you at all, let's have a chat. You can contact me ingame: Kuda, whisper, send a mail. Or you can add my bnet: Gekko#21195
Hello there

<Blood Cult> is looking for active social and raid members.
We raid monday, wednesday, thursday and sunday from 20:00 - 23:00

If you are interested look on our recruitment page: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616622821

or contact me ingame: Nigler#2368
Hey!

Hellheim is a social raiding guild. We focus on Heroic raiding with Normal off-raids. If we have time during each tier we will try to progress in mythic. Our vision is to give our members a joyful feeling every time they log on to their characters and that there’s always friends to talk to or go on honorable adventures with.

We aim to be a guild for everyone - no matter your history in World of Warcraft or in real life. You are welcome to be a part of Hellheim as long as you are friendly and enjoy achieving things together with others.

ToS Progress: 9/9 Hc.

We raid Mon and Wed 7 PM-11 PM (Server time). Raiding is never mandatory and you come to the raids you want/can.

If you're interested, please add me (kamidogu#2473) or (Binnx#21536) and we can talk further or read more at http://hellheim.enjin.com/ :)