Please give flying on Argus!

General
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
19/09/2017 09:28Posted by Clarencia
You can finish content without flyin. Life easier? For what purpouse? A game need to be difficult or somethin.

No flying doesn't make the game any more difficult.
Look.

I'd like to have WoW more complex and challenging.
But I want harder encounters:
- 5ppl content with tought abilities, not just trivial bosses with +500% modifiers
- higher skill-cap arenas, to never see double DHs at championship finals
- harder bosses in raids, that won't just melt when you get +10 ilvl (play the strat, not only numbers)
- even puzzles can be made more challenging and rewarding

What do we get instead? Thousands of the same useless unavoidable mobs that are there to just make you waste more time. This is making content more boring rather than difficult.

And flying is there to help you avoid this boring timewaste and have more time to do the actual rewarding content that matters.
I'm not being given to anyone. Especially on Argus.
[quote="176154566100"]Yeah, I remember when I hadn't had flying yet and flying people killed the boss, ignoring all elite trash leading to it. I ended up not killing the boss because nobody wanted to help me :). Stop whining please.
Sad story! But after all you're a hunter with feign death and a tank pet. You even had camouflage stealth ability. I don't think you need any help. And you can always ask in /1.

Do you sincerely believe that because of your unsuccessful experience everyone else must be forced down to ground mounts usage?
19/09/2017 09:54Posted by Vautrin
Do you sincerely believe that because of your unsuccessful experience everyone else must be forced down to ground mounts usage?

Sad story! But you're a level 100 so you're not even able to go to Argus, thus all of your points in this thread are irrelevant (as per your post towards the hunter).

Do you sincerely believe that because of your unsuccessful experience that Blizzard should be forced to introduce flying to a heavily defended (in terms of both anti-air and ground forces) alien planet we're invading?
19/09/2017 09:02Posted by Vautrin
To sum it all up:
There's no one to force people who enjoy ground mounts, to use their flying mounts if they don't like it. But why everyone else has to suffer?

So you would intentionally not kill elites to wait until the people on groundmounts catch up?
Leather barding is my friend in the new zones. No longer does every other mob daze or dismount you and you can run through like any other forced grounded zone. Made it a lot more bearable for me :)
Well for those that have something against this topic , hear me out:!!!: If one is not enough, then that means we need two or three... How many topics are needed because we can and want flying so we have to express it somehow. Damn we need a petion.

But you all have to understand one thing if we ever get flying will be at the end of expansion as they normally do and when they do it it will just give the impresion they help those that want flying.

Thx ! !
19/09/2017 10:06Posted by Donalex
Well for those that have something against this topic , hear me out:!!!: If one is not enough, then that means we need two or three...

You know what will happen? They'll lock down the thread and any subsequent ones too. Because they really love our opinion and feedback but they really really get annoyed at spamming.
No need flying.
No thanx! I enjoy World pvp
is Argus too strong you are too weak
19/09/2017 09:12Posted by Orcjävel
Zone wasn't designed for flying and therefore flying will never happen.

Deal with it.

If it wasnt designed for flying then please explain how the flying daily works and how goblin gliders work there ? Your answer is one of the most stupid ive ever seen.
Also the massive amount of npcs
:thinking:
There is no unanimity on Flying. And blizz lock the threads like this. As i said previously flyin on argus would mean just give way to lazy ppl attacking elite mobs at 10% after waiting for other people to do dirty work.
Neither azeroth was designed for flyin. and it was added after. is not about the design. is about the game and lazy ppl.
19/09/2017 09:58Posted by Flyk
irrelevant
Ha-ha! Utterly relevant! The song "Don't make me get my main" is playing here. (check my achieves)
19/09/2017 10:01Posted by Uvi
So you would intentionally not kill elites to wait until the people on groundmounts catch up?
Every man for himself, like IRL. Need help - bring friends or just ask in /1.
You chose to go by feet, don't blame those in cars if the rain starts, moreover don't try to disallow cars.
I only ask blizzard to not take away choices.
People like different things and there must be different options.
19/09/2017 10:13Posted by Vassandra
19/09/2017 09:12Posted by Orcjävel
Zone wasn't designed for flying and therefore flying will never happen.

Deal with it.

If it wasnt designed for flying then please explain how the flying daily works and how goblin gliders work there ? Your answer is one of the most stupid ive ever seen.

They don't just create a 3D mesh and toss mobs in at random. They put everything in place and design the mobs, their drops, the quests with a specific goal in mind. It's no coincidence that some mobs are in THAT place and not over there and that this All Seeing dude is in THAT cave with all that fel lava around him for example. Had they made these zones with flying in mind it would've been ten times larger with content spread out further.
19/09/2017 10:01Posted by Uvi
19/09/2017 09:02Posted by Vautrin
To sum it all up:
There's no one to force people who enjoy ground mounts, to use their flying mounts if they don't like it. But why everyone else has to suffer?

Like people on ground mounts wait?!!? I don't see how this is relevant.

You either are in range of hitting a rare and get a tag, or, you're the only one there and either start alone and hope others will appear, or you're the only one there and you know you can solo it, or, you look for a group for a rare you know is up in premade to try and catch a kill on another server.

It's not like all those people using the warframe wait patiently. The majority regardless aren't going to wait patiently unless they can't solo it or don't have enough people there.
19/09/2017 10:19Posted by Ofensor

They don't just create a 3D mesh and toss mobs in at random. They put everything in place and design the mobs, their drops, the quests with a specific goal in mind. It's no coincidence that some mobs are in THAT place and not over there and that this All Seeing dude is in THAT cave with all that fel lava around him for example. Had they made these zones with flying in mind it would've been ten times larger with content spread out further.

19/09/2017 10:19Posted by Ofensor

Still doesnt answer the goblin gliders flying about .
19/09/2017 10:19Posted by Punyelf
Like people on ground mounts wait?!!? I don't see how this is relevant.

In the context of "if you don't want to use a flyer then DON'T. EOD!". Flying puts you on another playing field. You get around a lot faster.

If I use my ground mount and a rare spawns and all the young dudes flock there instantly on their flyers then it's dead before my magical chicken even clucks once.