Blind player looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
So as the title says, I am a totally blind player and have been doing this since the start of Wrath.

Some of you may be wondering how this works and it is nowhere near as complicated as you would think. I would of course be happy to answer any questions you may have as to how this works but for know see the below posts regarding myself and how I play.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/01/12/guide-dog-player-and-guild-embrace-sightless-guildmate-steer

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/03/07/blind-player-ben-shaw-on-raiding-and-wow-for-the-sightless

So a little bit about myself I’m 34 years old and from the UK and have played WoW since launch. I didn’t play BC due to being in hospital but returned at the beginning of Wrath where I had to learn to play the game again due to my blindness and stepped back into raiding during ICC. Since that point I have done all raids while current content both normal/heroic and some Mythic.

I would like to find a guild doing normal and heroic current content. I would also like the guild to have a social aspect outside of raiding i.e Mythic pluses old content or just sitting on voice chat talking !@#$

Server and faction are not set in stone as I am happy to move/faction change.

If you wish to contact me the best way to reach me is to leave a post here or contact me on

battle.net blibs#2710
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Iron Hunters progress: 7/7 EN HC, 3/3 ToV HC, 9/9 NH HC, 4/9 ToS HC

The Iron Hunters are a social guild that aims to find a balance between progression raiding, fun and real life responsibilities. That being said, Iron Hunters is a guild orientated towards achieving great raiding progress whilst maintaining a relaxed environment.

Our strengths are the members of Iron Hunters who came together as a community of like-minded individuals who want to have a good time and be the best they possibly can. The core of the guild has been together for a long time originally founded during cataclysm multiple years ago slowly strengthening in size during MoP & WoD.

We expect that when you sign up for a raid you will be ready on time, know the tactics and don't leave due to wiping.
We want to work on progress but also want to have fun whilst doing it.
We use discord whilst raiding for which you will need a working microphone but we also use discord for social purposes.

For raids we sell flasks and food at fair prices. Besides from that we have a forum where we post general Information and class guides writen by our passionate guild members. It is possible to sign up for raids on the forum.
Outside of raiding members of Iron Hunters frequently run mythic+ dungeons, helping out guildies and assist newly levelled alts with gearing up.

• Looking for all classes and roles atm, except for tanks
    • Type of raiding: Raiding Normal/ Heroic 3 nights/week
    • Loot system: Personal loot
    • Primary VoIP client: Discord
    • Language: English
    • We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 19:45 to 23:00 server time and also on saturday we do Mythic+

If this sounds interesting and you wish to know more then whisper to Humanpowers-Kilrogg or Sentunius-Nagrand for more information.
boop