Neutral / Truce RP dead 2013-2017 RIP

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 9 10 11
I mean unless you're implying there will be a third faction added, Squier is pretty right here.

I mean, unless you're implying the Valarjar and a plethora of other factions will cease to exist, Squier is pretty wrong here. Unless she means playable factions, which would of course be silly, since no one was talking about playable factions.
14/11/2017 18:23Posted by Valdanyr
I mean unless you're implying there will be a third faction added, Squier is pretty right here.

I mean, unless you're implying the Valarjar and a plethora of other factions will cease to exist, Squier is pretty wrong here. Unless she means playable factions, which would of course be silly, since no one was talking about playable factions.
I mean, epic forum rhetoric but yes, that is obviously what they were implying with "two factions and choices."
14/11/2017 18:08Posted by Lionsworn

14/11/2017 17:39Posted by Annetta
People just attacking neutral factions and not taking the IC consequences.
Lol, I've addressed this in a previous post on this thread so I'm not going to go into much detail but consequences go both ways: it is up to someone to enforce them as well, not just to stand there screaming "but my consequences!!!".

She said it goes both ways, you didn't quote the whole thing.
14/11/2017 18:25Posted by Lionsworn
I mean, epic forum rhetoric but yes, that is obviously what they were implying with "two factions and choices."

How very silly, then.

Hmm, yes there are more factions than two in this game, I know its hard to believe

14/11/2017 18:08Posted by Lionsworn
Lol, I've addressed this in a previous post on this thread so I'm not going to go into much detail but consequences go both ways: it is up to someone to enforce them as well, not just to stand there screaming "but my consequences!!!".

This goes with the situation that you cannot force something on someone that does not want to recognise the consequences, ofc such people have already tarnished their repuration to such a level that people are staying away, which is a side effect but not really an IC consequence..

Either way, you are naturally entitled to your views, thought just know this is -your- truth, not -The- Truth, as I stated above is my truth of how we see things.
Only thing I know is many more neutral faction Roleplayers share this view, and thats basicly it. Also.. if you are implying people just stand and yelling for putting up an arguments, clearly points out of lack of inside of this matter, so before you start scrowlling and trolling as it seems currently, look into the subject?
14/11/2017 18:26Posted by Banthir

<span class="truncated">...</span>Lol, I've addressed this in a previous post on this thread so I'm not going to go into much detail but consequences go both ways: it is up to someone to enforce them as well, not just to stand there screaming "but my consequences!!!".

She said it goes both ways, you didn't quote the whole thing.
Fair enough, didn't see.
14/11/2017 18:27Posted by Annetta
Also.. if you are implying people just stand and yelling
From my experience, people do exactly that.
14/11/2017 18:27Posted by Annetta
so before you start scrowlling and trolling as it seems currently
How am I trolling? I am just disagreeing with you.
Well Lion, perhaps you would accept consequences if a group of Argents were trying to call your char to account for murdering an Argent, but there are sadly alot of players who will not take their consequences even if there were hundreds of Argents trying to call them to account. Trying to enforce consequences only works if the one comitting the act is willing to take the chance he or she will be held accountable.

And I think we can all safely agree that persons who host anti-Horde/anti-Crusade meetings in the middle of Hearthglenn are probably not gonna take them, because if they did they would have known that doing that in the middle of Argent central is not a smart idea.

So tl;dr, you can only enforce consequences if the perpetrator is willing to take them.
14/11/2017 18:28Posted by Lionsworn
How am I trolling? I am just disagreeing with you.

no your trolling for putting your assumptions into truth, there is no debate here if you ask me. its more or less just you being very hostile and come up with no real argument on the situation, but other than saying that people that disagree with you points of views are children crying, and again, if this is your experince that people act like this, then perhaps you should start associate yourself with people that argues instead of crying..
14/11/2017 17:45Posted by Squier
Join Alliance/Horde or Death.

I AM NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING INTERNS. THE LAST ONE MADE A MESS OF IT, SO THAT DOOR REMAINS SHUT UNTIL THE LEGAL FEES ARE DEALT WITH.
Welp. This thread is going to !@#$ isn't it?

Let's all just play our characters and see what happens.
14/11/2017 18:36Posted by Death
I AM NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING INTERNS. THE LAST ONE MADE A MESS OF IT, SO THAT DOOR REMAINS SHUT UNTIL THE LEGAL FEES ARE DEALT WITH.

YOU WONT GET DIME FROM US!
14/11/2017 18:36Posted by Dorvos
Let's all just play our characters and see what happens.

Agree, each doing theirs :)
14/11/2017 18:32Posted by Desartin
Trying to enforce consequences only works if the one comitting the act is willing to take the chance he or she will be held accountable.
I agree, never denied this.
14/11/2017 18:34Posted by Annetta
its more or less just you being very hostile and come up with no real argument on the situation
I'm not sure how I've been hostile, nor how I haven't offered any argument on the situation -- you're free to re-read my last few posts if you need some clarity on that.
14/11/2017 18:34Posted by Annetta
but other than saying that people that disagree with you points of views are children crying
Not sure I recall ever saying this, either. Feel free to quote me on it.
I don't know what this whole fuss is about but we stand by our business model.

Don't like it? Hire us.