Please, don't let Blood Elves lose Silvermoon

General
Alex already said that silvermoon and exodar definitely stays in our hands untouched, both gonna be some kind of last faction bastions on the continent, if I can correctly recall, we are goin to take some actions against each other from those points.
04/11/2017 12:55Posted by Synéa
I wouldn't worry. Because Blizzard are very stupid, they have forgotten entirely about TBC content.

just as about everything that isn't "current", so much for world (of warcraft)
04/11/2017 12:55Posted by Synéa
I wouldn't worry. Because Blizzard are very stupid, they have forgotten entirely about TBC content.

If we're lucky, everything TBC dissapears with level-scaling and Illidans farewell.
04/11/2017 12:57Posted by Iresea
Anduin really has no reason to attack Quel'thalas. Plus, Lor'themar should just leave the Horde and stay neutral or join the objectively stronger Grand Alliance. Synéa knows this very well, i imagine.

Don't forget the conversation between Lor'themar and Jaina on Isle of Thunder. The Fall of Shan Bu quest has a conversation between them, and although it's about Garrosh I don't either will have forgotten it. Maybe there's something planned as a follow on to that storyline. I really hope so, and hope it's in a meaningful way that links to Jaina's story AND to the events that got them face to face at Isle of Thunder. I would think Lor'themar should either be neutral or ends up siding with Vareesa and Alleria, because from past experiences it doesn't seem he likes Sylvanas that much.

Oh and no one notices Tol'Barad also turning blue just one second before the titles roll in the overview video. Pause it at 2:12 minutes. ;)
04/11/2017 13:19Posted by Synéa
I'll just hold out a vain hope that perhaps Rommath will behead Lor'themar for his treason and Quel'thalas will declare independence.

I don't think the blood elfs will ever be neutral unfortunately. It just doesn't fit into the game. There won't be any neutral races in my opinion.

Lor'themar tried joining the alliance, but Jaina interfered, right? I should read the lore again, there are many foggy parts for me.
Nothing will happen to Exodar or Silvermoon.

Horde can't take Exodar because you can only get there by boat and too many troops would sink it (or Alliance would stop the boat so they can't get there). So they would have to send forces in small groups, in which case the Exodar forces could kill them easily on arrival.

Alliance can't take Silvermoon for two main reasons.
1. Most of the troops would be tired of using ground mounts by the time they got to the city.
2. No one in their right mind would want to take a city full of female bloodelves.