Priest love

Priest
Thx for the love so far Blizz, really makes me hopeful for BfA :)

https://www.wowhead.com/news=275396/battle-for-azeroth-class-ability-changes-on-the-demo-floor
we didnt get anything as priest??
Priest

- Mind Bomb: After 2 sec, or if the target dies, it unleashes a psychic explosion, stunning all enemies within 8 yds of the target for 2 sec.
You do realise they reduced a lot of other cc aswell? and the fact that the expansion is a year away?
06/11/2017 21:09Posted by Mediokre
You do realise they reduced a lot of other cc aswell? and the fact that the expansion is a year away?

Right, but this is legit the only thing we have so far I know it's very early but compared to everyone else it's scary
Actually its a nerf? It doesnt change the needed requirements to use MB safely.
Bliz are just doing what they already decided need to be done, there's a general consensus that aoe stuns are overall too strong for stun chaining in m+ and that long stuns are quite unhealthy for pvp outside of a niche rogue's kidney shot has and should probably hold. Bliz just blanket nerfed all aoe stuns as a "policy change", there hasn't been any balance to the change or anything.

Seriously, class design isn't even out of a conceptual stage at this point most likely. I agree that nerfing mind bomb's stun duration requires an equivalent reduction to the application debuff.
They haven't even started class tuning yet, this is just minor crap.
His point is that so far all priests have is mind bomb nerf while other classes have gotten some utility back, e.g Hibernate/Soothe for druids.

We also have Power Word: Fortitude back in BfA as a standard buff so I assume that means Disc's bottom row honor talents will be redesigned.
The hell is this rant guys? They 'nerfed' every aoe stun, gave us buffs and only abillity that is back is enrage dispell.