Will we be able to change to the new races?

General
Personally I hope so.

Its nice to level up a new character, and while I'm sure it's gonna be better with scaling, I just cant make myself do it a 13th time.
07/11/2017 05:01Posted by Garethas
Personally I hope so.

Its nice to level up a new character, and while I'm sure it's gonna be better with scaling, I just cant make myself do it a 13th time.

I don't see why not. Of course you'll have to unlock the new races (you don't get them on release) but after that I'm assuming you can just pay for a race change.

Which is why I'm going to work on my Tauren shaman so I can race change him to a Zandalari Troll. :)
You can race change to them, no mention of any free changes though. Which is a major "!@#$ you" from Blizzard, really.

6 new races on launch that you can unlock, and either you need to fork out £20 (Which, with how expansion pricing has been will likely be half the cost of the expansion itself) or start over with a new character to have them.
Ion Hazzikostas confirmed that You can race change to the new race. You get Herritage Armor only if You lvl up your new race character 20-120 though.
07/11/2017 07:53Posted by Zenfu
Ion Hazzikostas confirmed that You can race change to the new race. You get Herritage Armor only if You lvl up your new race character 20-120 though.

They said 110