Boomkin 5/9M looking for a Mythic guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild who is welling to finish ToS mythic before moving into Antorus, Currently I'm 5/9M with 934ilvl.

it doesn't matter which server or faction (Can transfer).

for more info please contact me: Deathbutt#21423
Hi Deathbutt,

Our guild is currently reciting a tank to fill our mythic roster.

We are currently 3/9 Mythic and raid 3 nights a week with an option of a 4 night which we do with out alts for a bit of fun.

Raid Nights:
Wednesday - 8pm - 11pm
Thursday - 8.30 - 11pm ( Alt night - Normal ToS Run )
Sunday - 8pm - 11pm
Monday - 8pm - 11pm

If you are interested please contact me.
Discord: Magetank#8560
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
We're really interested in a boomkin for our roster and seem to fit the criteria you're looking for, I'll drop our info below incase you're interested.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 7/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since, managing to clear every tier while it was current on mythic since forming while trying to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere without sacrificing progression for it, and vice versa.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hey Deathbutt

Im a guild manager for VII-EmeraldDream. We have 12 years of experience. We are also currently 4/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:
Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

Add my b-tag if interested (djfreddi#2220)
Hey Deathbutt

We are <Just Awful> a Late Night Raiding Guild on EU Silvermoon

We are looking for a few more DPS to help bolster our rooster for Mythic Progression.

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through the Tomb of Sargeras.

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1)
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We have just started Mythic are are currently 3/9. With Heroic ToS on regular 9/9 farm.

We are looking for a few more very skilled dps for Mythic progression.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Taycess, Azurein, Fireraider, Celania, Dragonchain

Discord: Taycess#9305 Azurein#9986 Dragon#4954 Celania#3376 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
Hello Deathbutt,

We're currently looking for ranged dps.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613753910#1

7/9M
mon-wed-thu 19:45 - 23:00

Poke Tokoloko if you want a chat :)

Deroy#2755 (Officer & Raidleader)

- Muldiz
GM of Why no love
Are u still looking for a raiding guild.
we would love a balance druid like you! Let me know please.