slightly old fart looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello there! my name is Valentine.I played wow until the end of wotlk as a main tank,and now i came back for legion.I want to continue as a tank and will roll a guardian druid and a vengeance dk.but if i drink enough i can heal too..
Pros:Sometimes im funny.I'm immune to raging.i can turn the boss around and keep aggro even when smashed with whiskey.
Cons:i know sheit about legion raids,just getting back to the game not even 110 yet.
-I don't really have much time and can't promise that i can be present on all raids.
-im sarcastic.
Feel free to add me for any further questions Rapacious#2744
Hi there. I run a guild mainly comprising of slightly old farts .. some of us fartier, erm, older, than others.

We are a social/casual raiding guild, which means basically that we have a full mix of members - from those who never raid, to those who raid regularly and everything in between.

Members vary from being students to retirees, and we have an 18+ policy for membership.

We raid casually - basically we don't get all ragey and hardcore about stuff, we don't have any attendance requirements, etc, but we do expect that, when people do raid, they put the effort in. Having a bevvy on the side is optional (but most of us do :p)

We do, of course, already have tanks, but we're happy to use a tanking rota (we have done so in the past) so that everyone gets a go. The majority of tanks have either an off-spec or another character that they're willing to raid with.

We welcome people along to our raids who have little or no experience with raiding - we're happy to share our experience and tactical knowledge (hit stuff, don't stand in stuff, don't die, kill stuff - see - easy!)

We primarily focus on Normal and Heroic versions of raids (they're easier to organise as they're flexible 10-30 people, as opposed to having to have exactly 20 people) - although we have occasionally dabbled in Mythic.

Members also regularly run Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons.

Standard raid nights are Wednesday and Friday, 9.30pm to midnight server time.

We occasionally run additional events - currently every other Sunday, for old raids - for achievements, transmogs, etc.

If this sounds of interest, please visit our website at www.darkwolves.eu - check out the rules and if you're still interested, fill in the application.

I wish you all the best and hope you find somewhere suitable.
Heya mate!

It's too early for me to tell if you are a good fit or not for <Solenya>, but what I can do is bring you in as social while you get your character going and we'll see where it will take us.

In short for the guild; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00. More info about us: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

Feel free to contact me or any of my officers.

Dan
dotdash#2330
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 Normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hi Shadow Step is full of mostly aged 20+ all the way upto 70 so you can feel young again. We are a small (20-30 regulars) social guild on Emerald Dream who run ToS normal on Sunday for anyone who is online and relatively able.

Check us out at http://shadowsteped.enjin.com/home or contact me in game Teora#2366.
Bwahahahahah! BEST POST I'VE SEEN IN AGES! i can't say we're a casual guild, cuz we like to raid and we'll be stepping into mythic,thus we need attendance..But maaaaaaan u got the right spirit to fit in with the rest of our nutcases..so feel free to add me on bnet and maybe we can work it out so u raid with us on nm/hc difficulties..which are more flexible.

Cheers!

PS. We dont have milk and cookies but i was told we have beer. Tammz#2233