Restoration Shaman Looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, I am 930 Resto shaman with 3/9M exp (done on my other character, wirthymage), and I am currently looking for a guild to play with. I am open for transfer etc, I have only one problem, which is my job, as my job is shifts based, so I have free evenings one week, but can't go another one and so on. I am looking for a guild when I can play with this handicap, yet not progressing HC tos, as It's possible to clear via finder. On the other hand, I am also open for m+ runs, ToS HC farm, NH myth farm and so... There is a job change coming, so I will be able to fully progress later if intended. For more inf, if there is somewhere a guild that could find a place for me, feel free to contact me on wirthy#2324. Thank you and have a nice dane.
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 Normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
FTP draenor horde currently recruiting 9/9hc 1/9M recruiting heals n ranged to fill our roster so we can get as much mythic done n build strong team ready for new raid
raid days :
Wed,Thur, Sun 21:00 - 23:30st
hope to hear from you
Doomy#21989 Suzu#2933
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 3/9 mythic now and fighting for the 4/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Hello Wirthyy,

You seem to be a good fit for <Solenya>! In short, pull your own weight, dont be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers! I'm currently at work (also shifts btw!) and will take the liberty to add your btag when I get home.

Dan
dotdash#2330
TL:DR-post below:

[H] WENDL - Tarren Mill EU
4/9M
2 Raids per week; Wed & Thurs 18.50-23.00 server time.

1 Healer spot open.
2-3 DPS spots open.

For further questions contact:
Battletag: Tomisen#2647
Discord: Tomisen#8708

Our recruitment post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616723561#post-5