Which Allied Race(s) will you play, if any?

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Maybe I would play Void Elves but not sure since they will probably have huge weapons like the Blood Elves do now.
None, because none are Wildhammer dwarves. I can't believe they added Dark irons before them. You can already look like a dark iron, there's 2-3 grey to dark grey skin shades for dwarves already that come with red eyes.
04/11/2017 16:28Posted by Lethora
None. No new race for horde paladins, I'm sad.

Same for DKs...
I would love to play a Zandalari troll but I am not sure if they can be Paladin
I like picking race class combos which fit the lore best so I'm super excited to roll a nightborne mage and a lightforged paladin.

Void elf shadow priest is going to be awesome too
Thinking about it, calling them void elves seems a bit odd. A void elf holy priest doesn't quite sit right with me.
It's like a fire elemental casting frost spells...
from seing the zandalari trolls, i really like it for my shammy to be one. looks dope!
Zandalari for sure. By the way does anyone know which old race the zandalari model is based on? I am assuming that animations will be copied from the parent model.
Gonna play a Zandalari up to max level to receive this nice fashion set. Maybe I turn this warrior into one then.
I'd love to play the Highmountain Tauren, but I don't play Horde, so RIP.
04/11/2017 11:42Posted by Jito
04/11/2017 11:09Posted by Xelius
There is mass rerolling on allince once the void emos come

I definitely worry that - for a while at least - we'll be playing World of Elfcraft.

Night Elves and Blood Elves are already very popular. Adding two more Elf races to the mix is only going to make those pointy ears appear even more. Although I guess a lot of the players who'll play Nightborne are those who already play Blood Elf, and those who'll play Void Elf already play Night Elf. I mean they sort of appeal to the same type of players. So maybe it won't cause so big a stirr after all.

First of all, you are Elf yourself...

Second of all, as you said, target audience for these new elves is the same as target audience for previous elves... that means it'll split those people, so eventually it'll have positive impact as there won't be that much people of one race on one side (too many Belfs for horde will now become mitigated)
(which is currently issue, due to Belf being only 'clean' appealing race for horde as well as being the best offensive race for PvP)

Third of all, as for me, I will probably reroll from Human to Void Elf.
You can call me childish, emo, whatever, but I don't want to play Horde and it's not my fault, Human is animated in this weird unnatural soldier-like posture that's uncomfortable as !@#$ and standing there like retarded machine as well as having old animations.
It's game after all, do you mind people leaning towards characters with more realistic movements?

04/11/2017 18:28Posted by Ishayoe
I'd love to play the Highmountain Tauren, but I don't play Horde, so RIP.

I'd play that too. But same as you, I play always played Alliance since I started and I am not going to change that.
(I play WoW for 7 years)
Highmountain tauren, confirmed to be able to get druid on that. Planning level one to see the low level changes they mentioned.
With hope in my heart, there will be different questlines so I wont be hunting Troggs for the umpteenth time.

but, Highmountain Tauren, or a straight backed Orc.
If we get an option to change our current race to some of sub races I'll change to Lightforged Draenei, simply because they have nice customization options, new hairstyles, horns... It's sad they never added more customization options in all those years. So I hope I can sub race change my default draenei to lightforged one. I don't wanna start new toon same class just because of that, though.
04/11/2017 15:13Posted by Tìam
The horde from the next expansion i bet will be 40% Belves 40% Night born and 20% the rest.I definitely will play as night born!
And 90% of that 20% will be zombies.

Man, I reaaaally miss the True Horde.
I’ll probably try void elves but the way they float with wings they look a bit like emo fairys to me.
Zandalari troll for sure, if only too unlock the tmog for my Alliance shaman, but mostly because I want to experience the Zandalari unlocking questline.

For Alliance I think the Lightforge Draeneii armor set looks most cool.
I'm interested in both their and the Black Iron questline, although I won't play a Black Iron dwarf.
Void elves looks like overgrown fairies and doesn't interest me at all.
04/11/2017 22:40Posted by Kliez
If we get an option to change our current race to some of sub races I'll change to Lightforged Draenei, simply because they have nice customization options, new hairstyles, horns...

you have... for a few bucks
don't expect free one...
Can't wait to roll my Zandalari monk through the Throne of Thunder.
05/11/2017 00:19Posted by Emmarlie
Can't wait to roll my Zandalari monk through the Throne of Thunder.

why blizzard don't do racial recognization anyway :D you'd just be another dark spear troll to them :D
Zandalari and Dark Iron but only as alts. I like my panda main and won't change her.