[H] Arms Warrior LF raiding guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello everyone!

I'm Garthoc, an Arms Warrior currently located on the server Kazzak [H]. I'm looking for a new place to call my home. My aim is to raid semi casually with a guild. Preferably Heroic, but I don't mind me some Mythic kills either.

As for raiding experience, I have a lot of Mythic experience in the previous tiers of Legion.

EN 6/7 M
ToV 3/3 M
NH 7/10 M

I still haven't done much in ToS.

I'd prefer to stick to the Horde side of things, BUT I am open to server transfers if we can make a good deal! ;)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards
- Garthoc
Hello, Garthoc

I'm an officer in <Spec Ox> on shadowsong/Azsune. We are fairly new and Looking to expand our ranks and get a group formed ready for antorus!

If you want to know more please come and have a chat with us if you wish to know more! https://discord.gg/QuqJzn

I wish you luck with your search and hope to hear from you soon!

- Shaxx
Hello Garthoc

iam making a fresh raiding team for antorus raid...tho i have a 9year old guild with lots of hardcore raiding in it's history. Like u did we took a break too for ToS, now we are rebuilding. 2 nights raiding Thurs / Mond from 20to23 server...relaxed but focused to good progress. if u like more info about us, pls do not hesitate to add me
B.net :Tocibasus#2234
Discord: Toci#9554
Hey man, not quite sure if you would consider a faction change but if you do, we can offer you a nice community to be in. As for the opportunity strangely enough we have no warrior in our ranks so you will defo get a raiding spot if you prove your a worthy raider.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993143#post-4

Hit us up for a chat in Discord for more information or visit our web page and drop an application:https://aiur-silvermoon.enjin.com

Regards,
Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 3/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
CTSamurai, a 6/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
Hi Garthoc,

I'm not looking to overload you with a lengthy forum post, although we do have one here, in case you do want to read it:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616823616#post-15

I'd love to have a chat, perhaps on discord if you want, to see if we would be a good fit for you and vice versa.
My btag is sanguine#2533

Cheers, and I hope to hear from you!
Hi there!

We are a casual raiding guild on Draenor with the main intent on downing
bosses and having fun while doing so.
Our main goals every single tier is to clear Heroic and maybe attempt a few bosses if people are willing and if we have the people to do so.

We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow.
We always do Alt runs during the weekend and ppl are always on to do M+. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild.
If you have an elitist attiude then we ain't the Guild for you. If your interested in joining Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information.

We use EPGP as our loot system and raid times are Wed-Fri-Mon 19:45 till 23:00 Server Time

What can you expect from us?

• Low-stress atmosphere.
  • Transparency.
  • Taking your views into account.
  • Consistent progress.

• What do we expect from you?

• An average of 80% attendance.
  • Come to raids prepared.
  • Effective communication.
  • Contribute positively to the atmosphere.
  • Be at least 18 years old.

• What are we recruiting?

• Currently all dps are welcome

• So if any of this intrests you you can always contact these officers.

Nyhx#21319
    Sénsi#2396