Returning Healer LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello everyone,

I am at the end of my rope here - I really want to find a new home, so I'm really hoping to get some good replies here as I just wanna play the game in a solid environment where I can make some friends and also take the game serious.

The only day of the week I cannot play is Wednesday - This is one reason I have struggled to find a guild as this is a prime Raiding night.

About me

I have been playing WoW for half my life. I am now nearly 21 so do the math :P I absolutely love Healing. Have almost always been a healer apart from a stint trying my hand at being a Rogue in Cata. I am currently studying International Business at the University of Birmingham, so naturally as a student I have a lot of free time. Asides from WoW, I love Snowboarding and Electronic Music - Techno untzz untzz.

Social - I want to be in a Guild that has a great community that as I described in my title is... jokes. I myself have a very dark/sarcastic humour (Brit... Could you guess)so I wanna find likeminded people. For me it is really important to find a Guild where people are v active on discord etc.

Raiding - Before I quit I was desperately trying to get into mythic Raiding but the Guild I was in sadly disbanded before we started mythic :( so I never managed to attempt it. I know that with my current gear and AP it is probably not possible just yet but I am willing to work on all of that. I have raided HC from Cata-Present day. I am not going to pretend to be the best player because I am not but I do want to learn to be a better player. Not saying I am bad, but I think there is always room for improvement in everything you do and hopefully I can find a mythic guild that will help me achieve my full potential.

For me it does not matter if Horde or Alliance. I am willing to transfer and do anything. I am even willing to change classes (currently have priest + shammy @ 110) as I have a tonne of time on my hand being a student.

To be honest, I just want to find a cool place to hang out. Make some new friends and kill some stuff. If you took the time to read this thank you - I hope you are having a lovely day :)
Hey Maru, I am positively sure that we can offer you a nice community to be in.

Our Goal is progression tough but in a chilled way, we take it as, do the best with what we got. Obviously room for improvement is always there and we started to venture into mythic as well now, although our main goal was to set a good team for the new raid Antorus.

Take a look at our recc post below for a better understanding:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993143#post-4

If you would be interested we would like to have a chat with you especially about your healer priest.
Hit us up for a chat in Discord for more information or visit our web page and drop an application:https://aiur-silvermoon.enjin.com

Regards,
Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243
Hi there, I think we fit what you seek. As an added bonus we don't raid wednesdays (:

Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 3/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Hate Wednesdays? Like staying up late and having fun while murdering Legion scum? Read through this long copy-paste.

<Just Awful> 4/9M Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is the top late night raiding guild on Silvermoon-EU. We raid within a friendly atmosphere combined with a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we move into Antorus: The Burning Throne.

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time) Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time) Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time)

We have closed progress on Mythic ToS (4/9) and we are now building our roster for the next raid tier, with Mythic progression scheduled to begin after the Christmas break.

We require:

1 x Retribution Paladin 1 x Elemental Shaman (with Resto offspec) 1 x Rogue 1 x Shadow Priest

Other classes than those specified will be considered, so don't be afraid to get in touch!

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude. We expect success, but we don't berate anyone over mistakes. A quiet word of advice is all it takes.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guild members - We have a strong belief that no person should be made to feel uncomfortable, so please be aware of your team mates.

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game: Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Enduwyn-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086 integ#5515
Hi there.

I see that you could be a great addition to our roster and guild. If you wish to join well organized enviroment, that raid at good level in its own pace but also have a good fun and laugh while doing it then pls add Adikon#2437 and let's talk on discord.
BUMP - still looking. Thanks for all the replies so far!
**Its ok if you miss wed raid**

| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 4/9 mythic now and fighting for the 5/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Hello mate,

I don't want to kill you here with wall of text so I'll try to keep it short;

Maybe we can be your new home. We run 2 teams inside guild, one clearing hc in laid back atmosphere and 2nd slowly started moving into mythic. If you look for home on a long run with huge community maybe we are place for you.

Check our recruitment post here; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616997245 or hit me up ingame via bnet @ Nyx#2709.

I can answer any questions you may have about guild and our realm in general.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.
Bump - still looking xoxo
BUMP
Hi Marü, my guild is currently looking for a resto shaman for our ranks to complete our main healers set. I normally don't like to bombard anyone with a wall of text, but what ends up happening is that I always refer the person back to the forum for a quick read since it makes our life much easier and straight away you can see what are our objectives.

So, following this conversation I've actually posted our recruitment post. Hopefully you'll have some time to have a look and let me know if you're interested.

I've also noted that you don't have the minimum requirements but it's not really a problem since it's easy enough to get someone up and running, therefore If you want you can add my battle tag and we can have a chat a bit and even bring you to discord to meet the team.

Thank you

PS: really, add me later and let's have a chat tonight, I think that you will love the guild's environment :)

PS2: And yes, I'm having a lovely day. Could be better if it wasn't so bloody cold here in the UK.

<Suit and Tie> TOS 9/9 HC, 3/9M is a Heroic raiding guild that focuses on heroic and mythic progression.

Looking forward to "Antorus, the Burning Throne" new raid content and to keep on pushing our mythic progression, we're currently looking for the following:

Healing Classes:
- Shaman (Restoration)

DPS Classes:
- Warlock (Affliction or Destruction)
- Shaman (Elemental)
- Druid (Balance)
- Priest (Shadow)

The minimum requirement to join our raiding team is to have a character with at least item level 920 (which should include tier 20 pieces) and experience raiding TOS Heroic, preferably 9/9.

Please note that this is what we're aiming for when searching for a new player, but we will always accept new players and give them a chance to prove themselves on a fair trial even if they are slightly bellow the minimum requirement.

Our raiding days are: Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays from 20:30 to 23:30 server time.

The main goal of our team is to get the "ahead of the curve" achievement before the end of each patch and also to progress as much as possible on mythic raiding after the heroic progression is done.

If you're looking for a nice raiding environment and a new place that you can call home, then look no more you came to the right guild.

The next step is to add my battle tag and let's have a chat.

Salutations

(GM) Drivon#21237

(if I don't accept the invitation straight away, I promise that I will do it once I get home after work)

Feel free to check our guild progress: Https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Suit+and+Tie