Group looking for guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey there Bishboi,

<Suit and Tie> TOS 9/9N, 9/9 HC , Is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that focuses on heroic and mythic progression.

Looking forward to the upcoming raid content, we're looking for the following classes for our roster:

- Warlock (preferably Affliction or Destruction)
- Hunter (preferably BM or MM)
- Warrior
- Rogue
- Druid (Balance or Feral)
- Demon Hunter (Havoc)
- Mage (preferably frost)

The minimum requirement to join our raiding team is to have a character with at least item level 920 (which should include tier 20 pieces) and experience raiding TOS Heroic (preferably a full clear).

Our raiding days are Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays from 20:30 to 23:30 server time.

The main goal of our team is to get the "ahead of the curve" achievement before the end of each patch and also to progress as much as possible on mythic raiding after the heroic progression is done.

If you're looking for a nice raiding enviroment and a new place that you can call home , then look no more you came to the right guild.

The next step is to add my battle tag and let's have a chat.

Salutations

(GM) Drivon#21237

(if I don't accept the invitation straight away , I promise that i will do it once I get home after work)

Please check our progress on:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Suit+and+Tie
Hello Bishboi,

don't know if you guys are still looking, but <Shadow> on Argent Dawn is a 2-night (3rd night for farming, but attendance entirely optional) Mythic raiding guild, currently 5/9. We're a stable, established community and have an active Discord server to hang out, organise M+ runs and such. We could do with all of the classes in your group (although I am a little confused over whether there are 5 or 6 of you), especially if the warlock brings his boomkin!

Check us out at shadow-wow.enjin.com and hit me up at NevNev#2669 for a chat :)
<Reason> Ravencrest Alliance, We are a Mythic raiding guild currently 5/9M progressing mistress. we are a 2 day raiding guild respectivly Wednesdays and Sundays 19:15-23:00 server time.

We are always looking for members to fill out our roster, since we'd like to be able to swap people that isn't performing or if the accident should be out that a larger sum of people is unable to show.

if you guys would like to know more hit me up on Battlenet Champ#21769 or on Discord Champ#5862
Chrysostomos is semi-hardcore guild located on Defias Brotherhood realm. 9/9 HC. Currently we are looking for couple of players to bolster our ranks and start mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression and get ready for upcoming raid.

We are mostly looking for couple of range dps such as Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest or BM/MM Hunter, but we are always open for any kind of player that can provide reasonable performance.

We are also looking for a healer, especially Shaman or Priest.

Our schedule is: Wednesday and Sunday 19:30 - 22:30 server time.

During off days people are usually running mythic+ or doing some older content, there are pretty much always guildies around, regardless of the hour.

If you whould like to be a part of our laid back community feel free to add one
(or all) of us to your battle.net friend list:
Deesira#21943
Vannis#21372
NordicWolf#21702
Heya mates,

I'll keep it short. Fresh guild on Draenor, raid wednesday/sunday 20:00-23:00. Looking for mature players to carry their own weight. We already have 3 tanks on rotation though...

Hook me up if you are interested.
dotdash#2330
I've no idea if you're still looking, but if so get in touch - I'll leave our guild info with my btag at the bottom. Pretty sure we can fit you guys in.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays and working on maiden, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since, managing to clear every tier while it was current on mythic since forming while trying to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere without sacrificing progression for it, and vice versa.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
We're looking for players to join our raid team to progress through the rest of ToS and beyond. We are currently 5/9 mythic progress and are looking for competent DPS plus 1 healer.

The guild is looking for people who want to be part of a team that puts the team’s goals ahead of personal goals. The guild goal is to achieve progress at a steady rate while having fun.

We’re a long standing guild who are a round 10 years old, we have a lot of old school players who are just unable to keep up with life and a hard core raiding schedule now they are a little older and have more responsibilities. But still show the discipline of an old school raider when it comes to preparation and commitment to the raid team.

What we don’t want are players that cut corners while the team is on a progress boss so they can shine as an individual. This inevitably ends up being at the expense of others enjoyment and progress.

We raid 3 evenings a week and are looking for playing who can maintain around an 87% and above attendance rate. Raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday raid start at 19:45 and finish at 23:00. The first round of invites happen at 19:30 and the last round happen no later than 19:44.

The guild provides cauldrons, feasts and enchants for its raid members but ask for a small monthly donation of matts.

We’re a friendly and sociable bunch who are very active when it comes to Mythic + and off raids with alt runs and the like. We are happy for our raid member’s friends to join the guild as socials so they are able to play together.

If you feel you are competent and capable with the gear to raid our current progress bosses and like what you’ve read above, we would love to hear from you.

You can put an application in at http://def.shivtr.com/ alternatively contact me or a member of my officer team in game. You can also add me to real ID inphy#2644

Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.
Are you still looking? We are very interested and would like to talk further about this, add me on realid MihajloSRB#2826 or join our discord at https://discord.gg/TefD2ff
Hi Bishboi

If you're still looking, iO on Twisting Nether is 1/9 Mythic and looking to round out its raid roster. Add me for a chat #MysticAngel#2249
Hi there,

Our guild are currently looking for DPS to join our ranks, we are a ver friendly team that like to push forward in mythic raiding we are currently 9/9H 3/9M

We raid Wednesday Thursday and Sunday 8 - 11 Server Time

If you are interested or would like any other info please contact me:
majordefect#2451

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/hellscream/Zerglings
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/hellscream/imdur
Hi Bishboi,

We're currently at 6/9 Mythic and seeking a number of DPS to bolster our roster. Our guild has been around a long time, always stable and reliable but relatively casual at the same time. We raid 20:30-23:30 Wed, Thu, Sun. If that schedule suits and this sounds like it may be of interest please add me for a chat:

Zastaph#2891 (Guild Master)
or Psiethyr#1473 (Recruitment Officer)

Our website is here: www.ssefury.com
Hey there Bishboi!

<Insurrection> on Dragonblight-EU is currently looking for dps and a healer for ToS Progress and for future tiers. We are currently 4/9M and raid Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 20:30-23:30 server

If you would like anymore information or to have a chat then feel free to add either myself of my GM on the following Battletags:

Dramaca#2941
Diakun#1959

All the best!
Hi m8, dunno if u guys found a new home yet, if not check our post about our guild (alliance though). If u guys already found wish u the best of luck :)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993957#post-1

Cya and have fun

fourfouri#2785
TL:DR-post below:

[H] WENDL - Tarren Mill EU
4/9M
2 Raids per week; Wed & Thurs 18.50-23.00 server time.

1 Healer spot open.
2-4 DPS spots open. (Soak DPS)

For further questions contact:
Battletag: Tomisen#2647
Discord: Tomisen#8708

Our recruitment post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616723561#post-5
Frequency is a raiding guild on the Eu server Alonsus, we have been together raiding consistently now since 2008. We ourselves are a mature group of adults, priding ourselves on mutual respect with players from all over the Eu and different backgrounds and can offer a relaxed and friendly environment for Both our raiders and Social players.

Our main focus is Raiding high end mythic content, while enjoying all other aspects of the game.

We are always looking for keen & experienced raiders with the ability to fit well into a team and come prepared for each raid, as in class knowledge & boss mechanics as well as being a reliable team player. We want to see you giving 100% to your class and your team while having a shared interest in high level progression. These are important qualities we look for in our raiders as we plan to push progress as hard as we can in Legion

We are recruiting DPS classes and feel we could offer a solid position in the team with limited rotations as we keep the team as small as we can but not to small we have to cancel raids :) we are looking for a good 5 or so additional team members to bolster them numbers.

We are also considering a Tank position as one of our Tanks was a mainspec dps ( amazing dps to ) so would be a good switch for the right person

Raiding: 20.00 - 23.00 ST Wed-Thur-Mondays
Current progress: 9/9 H TOS 1/9 M

Michelle#2280 is my personal Battlenet if you fancy a chat :D
Hey there Friends.

We are < After Midnight > Alliance @The Maelstrom .
Fairly new guild ( <10 days ) built for it's exceptional unique raiding time which is
1:30-4:00 a.m Server time ( Monday-Tuesday-Thursday ).
Now I know this is really late for some people, but for others it's a very comfortable time to raid.
Other then that I should say we are about 8-9 raiders at the moment so you guys would fit in perfectly , we will probably farm TOS HC until we build up to 20 men for mythic or until antorus launches .
If you feel like you can raid at these times then please contact me for more info :)
Elie#2654
Hello! We are Weapons of Thrall(H-Draenor), a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is currently recruiting. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Weapons+Of+Thrall
As a team, we have a long history together where we began to raid in Cataclysm. Currently we have progressed through ToS achieving 4/9 M Some of our previous progression throughout Legion is: EN 7/7HC, 1/7M | ToV: 3/3HC | NH: 10/10HC.
Currently our raid schedule is as follows:
Wednesday 20-22:30
Thursday 20-22:30
Sunday 20-22:30
We would love to have you in our team Lordzik#2233 Ssyndrome#2721 . Can't wait to hear from you!
Welcome to Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. (AIO)

Please take the time to read this page to decide if we are the right guild for you.

We currently are considering all high quality players no matter the class/spec and our recruitment status so if you have what it takes to play on a hardcore competitive level then please get in touch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language: English

Raid Schedule (CET):

- Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Thursday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Sunday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday: 19:00 - 23:00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About AIO

- Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. The name is the motto.

- We were formed with a core team of 10 multi cutting edge raiders all aiming for cutting edge in the upcoming tier and the next expansion's raids.

- We raid 4 days a week with the possibility of extra raids in the first week of progress, however we have a strict cutoff point for time and we will never extend a raid past 11PM CET.

- For our first tier we will be aiming to place in the top 250 guilds worldwide and we will improve on that rank raid after raid.

- The guild environment is always on a high note with free flowing banter between guildies and competitive chatter between raiders but we will always bring it to a serious note in our progression raids to make sure we down the bosses as fast as possible.

What we require from you.

- We want people who are dedicated to World of Warcraft, people who are willing to put in the hours to make their character the best it can be and people who work well with a team. We need individuals who prioritise mechanics and teamwork over DPS and padding their logs.

- Be consistent, turn up on time to our raids and if you know you can do a mechanic then volunteer to do it. Taking initiative and being consistent is what separates the good players from the best players.

- We require reliable players. If you have frequent recurring absence or lateness then you will not be the right fit for this guild. A stable connection/computer is also preferable to have uninterrupted raiding.

- Come prepared for every raid, meaning you know the boss, the strategy that we are using and make sure that your character and alt's are raid ready.

- We also require at least 1 alt for every player, preferably 2, that you can play at the best of your ability to make it easy for us to run multiple split raids in the first weeks of progress.

Loot Distribution

We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot. Choices are made item by item depending on: individual skill, attendance, the overall benefit to the raid, loot already received and any other variables deemed relevant at the time.

Alts / Split Runs
We will be using alts as an additional gearing source for mains during our split runs. We require you to know your alt, how to properly play it and to have an acceptable level of gear.

How to apply

If you are interested in joining AIO then please contact myself or any of our officers. One of us will most likely be online at all points of the day. We will have a discussion and invite you into our discord so we can get to know you, and you get to know us.

Contact BTag's:
Lemunter#2346 (GM/Healing Officer)
Rejektz#2621 (DPS Officer)
Ben#2843 (Officer/Raid Leader)
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965