941 Disc/Holy priest 6/9M exp lf guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Currently looking for a new raiding guild, since my former guild decided to stop raiding mythic due to attendance problems.

What I am looking for:
English speaking, progression minded raiding guild that starts raiding around 20:45 Server Time or later and DOES NOT raid on tuesdays/thursdays or would be okay with me being late / not attending that day. Preferably already progressing mythic.

About me ((very) short):
I've been raiding for quite some time now, started out quite casually in MoP but ended up in a cutting edge guild for HFC where we managed to get server first mythic archimonde. I'm maybe not the most talkative person at first, but definitely focused during raids.

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/aggramar/liryk

If you'd like to have a chat, poke me on Battle.net: Omega#2238

Edit:
Would be willing to faction and/or realm change of course :)
Hey Savagés on draenor are recruiting a healer for our progress raids, I dont know if its possible for you to start raiding at 20:00server at all but i thought it was worth a shot, we raid on Weds/mon and sunday is an alt day

If your interested feel free to give me an add Discustin#2970
Hey Liryk

Im a guild manager from VII-EmeraldDream
We are currently 3/9 mythic and raid 3 times a week from 21:00 - 00:00

for more information please check our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616812771#post-18

and add me (djfreddi#2220) for a chat :)

Cheers Alfonsen
Hi there,

I am representing an Alliance guild on Shadowsong called Original. We are looking for a strong healer and you look to fill the bill sort of speak.

We are currently 3/9 Mythic ToS with a 1% wipe on Sisters.
We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I saw you pref not to raid Thursdays something we can discuss if the rest sounds reasonable.

Raid invite at 19.45 and raid start 20.00 - 23.00

Outside of our normal raid days our social community organises raids on Saturday and Tuesdays. Where Saturday is more relaxed fun raid and Tuesdays more progress orientated. They have accomplished 9/9 HC ToS

More information about our guild can be found on https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616183507#1 or wowprogress

If this sounds interesting please feel free to add me or any of the other officers
GM: Narayan (blu#2850)
Officers: Nkechi (yóni#2742)
Tipton (tipton#1663)
Luckyoné (luckyme#2674)
Intro
<Loyal to Garrosh> 3/9M Draenor Horde.
We are a semi hardcore raiding guild with a strong core of raiders looking to expand into a bigger community.
Our goal is to build a raiding community with 2 or more raiding teams that aim to clear mythic content in a semi hardcore pace. We merged with MakeWoWGreatAgain in september to increase our numbers and resume progression that was stalled because we lacked numbers. We are always looking to take in more groups/guilds, preferably smaller, in order to expand our guild and establish multiple raid groups.
Our raid times are:
    - Wednesday 20-23 hours ST
    - Sunday 20-23 hours ST
    - Tuesday 20-23 hours ST

Guild rules
Guild rules can be found on: https://loyalg.enjin.com/home/m/44901285/article/4444662

Requirements and applying
Applying for the trial to the raider position.
You need to be able to jump in on our progression and not slow us down. Example:
    -Reading and agreeing with our guild rules
    -Around 60 or more traits
    -Same or more progress than we have in ToS
    -930+ ilvl
    -The important set bonus for your class (2set or 4set from TOS)
    -Appropriate legendary arsenal
    -at least one defensive legendary (e.g. Prydaz)
    -preferably BIS or at least usable tier legendaries for your role

Applying for the social+ or social spot.
Social+ members are there to keep our guild alive, they are either people with previous raiding experience who arent ready to raid with our main team or people who are here to play m+.
Requirements for Social+ who wants help gearing up and trialing for the raider spot:
    -At least one cutting edge
    -3 or more curve's
    -Actively working to improve your character (AP, Gearing etc.)
    Requirements for Social+ who wants to join but doesnt want to raid:
    -Having a decent m+ score ("decent" changes over time), in the 4th week of the patch around 1.3k m+ score is considered decent

Loot rules
We use Loot Council as our loot system. The council is made of all the officers. The players select if they Need (mainspec), greed (offspec) or minor upgrade the item. Then the council votes for who gets what.
still looking, please make sure you've read my entire post, thank you. :)
Yo,

If you think you can make it for wed/sun 20.00-23.00 raids, then let me know champ!

Imma be cheeky and add you on bnet once I get home regardless.

Dan
dotdash#2330
did not manage to find a fitting guild yet, so still open for any offers
We're looking for players to join our raid team to progress through the rest of ToS and beyond. We are currently 5/9 mythic progress and are looking for competent DPS plus 1 healer.

The guild is looking for people who want to be part of a team that puts the team’s goals ahead of personal goals. The guild goal is to achieve progress at a steady rate while having fun.

We’re a long standing guild who are a round 10 years old, we have a lot of old school players who are just unable to keep up with life and a hard core raiding schedule now they are a little older and have more responsibilities. But still show the discipline of an old school raider when it comes to preparation and commitment to the raid team.

What we don’t want are players that cut corners while the team is on a progress boss so they can shine as an individual. This inevitably ends up being at the expense of others enjoyment and progress.

We raid 3 evenings a week and are looking for playing who can maintain around an 87% and above attendance rate. Raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday raid start at 19:45 and finish at 23:00. The first round of invites happen at 19:30 and the last round happen no later than 19:44.

The guild provides cauldrons, feasts and enchants for its raid members but ask for a small weekly donation of matts.

We’re a friendly and sociable bunch who are very active when it comes to Mythic + and off raids with alt runs and the like. We are happy for our raid member’s friends to join the guild as socials so they are able to play together.

If you feel you are competent and capable with the gear to raid our current progress bosses and like what you’ve read above, we would love to hear from you.

You can put an application in at http://def.shivtr.com/ alternatively contact me or a member of my officer team in game. You can also add me to real ID inphy#2644

Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.
<---- new armory link, still looking.
Hey Liryk, I think you'd fit in really well with us at <Just Awful> We are a late Night Raiding Guild on EU Silvermoon

We are looking for a few more DPS and another healer to help bolster our rooster for Mythic Progression.

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through the Tomb of Sargeras.

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) - HC run or Alt Run
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1) - Mythic
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1) - Mythic

We are currently 3/9. With Heroic ToS on regular 9/9 farm.

We are looking for the following to solidify for Mythic progression.

In order of importance:

2 Havock DH
1-2 Hunters
1 Shadow Priest
1 Loc
1 Healer with a solid off spec or Disc Priest

Other classes than those specified will be considered, so don't be afraid to get in touch!

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Taycess, Azurein, Fireraider, Celania, Dragonchain

Discord: Taycess#9305 Azurein#9986 Dragon#4954 Celania#3376 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
Hey man.

We might potentially be what you're looking for, maybe not, have a read and see what you think!

I'm the GM/RL of Back Problems on Twisting Nether. Our namesake is kinda based on us, a group of high end Cutting Edge, veteran WoW players, wanting to kick back and raid 2 days a week (still progressing through Mythic) with like-minded people who can pull their weight in raids (essentially not wanting to carry dead weight).

I can identify with you personally, I started raiding in MoP pretty casually, and before I knew it by the end of WoD I was raid leading Mythic Archimonde :P

This may seem like every other cut and paste guild recruitment message, but we're a guild with a slight twist. We are raiding 2 days a week, as I've said. Everyone in the guild has raided at a very high level in some way, shape, or form (some even raiding top 200 Helya for example). We came together as a guild because we wanted something different. We wanted to create a community of high end players but stay away from the elitism and toxicity. To that end we are very selective as to who we bring on board, we don't have many socials because of this fact - so you can be assured that when someone asks to do a dungeon or something in G chat, they can pull their weight.

Our first Mythic raid was the Monday just gone - 12 members of the group were returning players and have never experienced ToS Mythic before. We 2 shot Goroth, 1 shot DI, 1 shot Harjatan, and are 5 wipes into Sisters, reaching 30% in P3 (we actually had 19 people for that pull as someone got dc'd right at the start of the pull). I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. The team here is great, everyone is happy to do mechanics, no one tries to hog DPS - everyone here has been in a guild pushing 3/4 raiding days a week going hard for the early Cutting Edge in a given tier and so they have nothing to prove to anyone, and it's a breath of fresh air.

We won't be funnelling all of our resources into getting new people in each week so that we can raid Mythic and compromise on the community values, this is a tight knit family and we mean to keep it that way, whilst slowly trickling in new members, that are the right kind of player. If we can enter Mythic, we'll always raid Mythic, but we aren't going to kill ourselves trying to raid Mythic every single raid night, with a sub par comp or team, this allows us to not be too concerned if raiders miss nights here and there too (which seems to suit yourself) - although this doesn't really happen very much as everyone here loves to raid and will do so if they can.

Maybe we are the guild for you, we have built ourselves with longevity in mind rather than setting a specific rank to aim for or making the mistake so many guilds do of labelling ourselves as Semi-Hardcore and aiming for Cutting Edge within X time frame. It's a big mistake to do that because when the goal isn't achieved due to a mixture of both controllable/uncontrollable variables, the guild inevitably falls apart. We aren't looking to bring people on that want to guild jump if the guild doesn't get CE in a tier - I don't foresee any issues in skill with the level as such that we require for our player base; but real life happens and that should always come before WoW.

All in all, I guess to summarise: We are looking to bring in like minded individuals to a chilled out, laid back, Mythic raiding guild full of high quality players and genuine, down to earth people who have played this game for a long time. We will always push as far as we can into a tier, and of course Cutting Edge's are always great to achieve. We are going through ToS Mythic currently, but we're seeing raiding ToS Mythic as a bonus since we formed mid tier - Antorus is what we are looking towards with great excitement to progress through at a good pace.

If you think this might be a community you'll enjoy being a part of then let me know and we can talk further - I've added you on Battle Tag :)

Regardless, I really do wish you the best in your guild search, whether you choose to trial with us here or somewhere else. Have a great day.

Lichwang
Guild Master of Back Problems - Twisting Nether (Horde)
CTSamurai, a 5/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
Hi Liryk,

Our raids start a tiny bit earlier than your requirement (we start at 20:30) but we're pretty flexible and as I'm sure you can appreciate: by the time trash is cleared and the raid is set up etc. you'll probably be ready most nights.

We do raid Thursday which you mention is a night where you'll be late and / or not attending. We can be flexible on that too of course as long as we have a reasonable idea of what time you may turn up etc.

As you'll see below we're very interested in a healing priest atm.

Here's some info about us:

Fury (currently 6/9M) is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier.

We raid:
20:30 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What we look for:
Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you.
All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally.

We are currently most interested in:
2-3 x Strong melee DPS: Warriors or Rogues of highest interest
1-2 Strong ranged DPS: Hunter, Shadowpriest or Elemental Shaman of highest interest
1-2 Strong healer: Priest (either spec) or Resto druid of highest interest
Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles.

Progression (While current content):
T10, Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H
T11, 8/13H (Nef 0.1%)
T12, Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3)
T13, Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders)
T14, 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H
T15, Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3)
T16, Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider)
T17, Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3)
T18, Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider)
T19, 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE
T20, 6/9M (currently)

Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com

If you would like to chat please add:
Zastaph#2891 (GM)
or Psiethyr#1473 (Recruitment Officer)
Small update: raiding thursdays is a possibility for me now
We've just got a resto shaman in on trial but we still have no healing priest, I'd need to check with my healing officer but I think we're still open to having another healer on the team if you're interested.

If you're open to off-specing as shadow occasionally then we've definitely got a spot open.

You'd made an application with us back in August so if you did decide you fancied playing with us you could just bump that back up.

I'll drop our details below incase you're interested.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays and probably going to push for a maiden kill now, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or just bump up the thread you made back in August, if you need to get in touch with me for anything then my btag is below

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hi There,

Devious are one of the oldest families on Silvermoon (over 11 years) and we are currently recruiting exceptional players who can add to our mythic team.

Our current progress is 5/9M ToS. We are hopefully very suited to your requirements. We currently raid Wed Thur Sun 8-11 Server Time.

Please feel free to add me Vizzy#2821 and I will happily fill you in on any finer details you want.
bump