BM MAGE TOWER

Hunter
ive sorta got it all down except for one thing and that is my pets keep dying halfway through
UPDATE: found out how to keep them alive, now issue is that i can barely see when the fel ability he pops comes
UPDATE: after some trial and error i managed to do it
How did you manage to keep your pet alive? I'm interrupting everything yet still this worthless %#%#@ keeps dying out of sudden
Tenacity pet, preferably even with a shield ability like turtle (50% DR on 1 min CD) unless you don’t have roots or Prydaz then Spirit Mend will be useful.
Mend pet on CD pretty much, pop Last Stand if needed, think of Exhilaration as a healing CD for BOTH of you.
This challenge is not a dps race. There is no need to use a Ferocity pet there.
Through the trait Misdirection adds another layer of DR (35% I recall) to utilize.
And make sure you really interrupt everything. You have 3 ways to do that (Counter, Intimidation/Sting and Freezing trap)
02/10/2017 11:54Posted by Adenah
Tenacity pet, preferably even with a shield ability like turtle (50% DR on 1 min CD) unless you don’t have roots or Prydaz then Spirit Mend will be useful.
Mend pet on CD pretty much, pop Last Stand if needed, think of Exhilaration as a healing CD for BOTH of you.
This challenge is not a dps race. There is no need to use a Ferocity pet there.

But I don't even know when to use these abilities because pet dies suddenly.
Tenacity spec=pet has more HP by default. If it dies suddenly it means a failed interrupt, without both DR shield from pets like Turtle and Misdirection DR up even the tenacity pet will be pretty much oneshot.
But I don't fail to interrupt. I interrupt every single interruptable ability
Also here’s my hunter. I was about 915 when doing the challenge, took me about 3 tries because I messed up interrupts, once in p1, once in p2 and I got smacked down. : D
Wowhead guide and either DBM or proper WeakAuras go a long way there as well, the challenge is pretty much 100% about proper execution.
In p2 you have to use Intimidation or Sting or Freezing to interrupt as the worm can’t be interrupted with CS.
02/10/2017 11:48Posted by Zakhard
How did you manage to keep your pet alive? I'm interrupting everything yet still this worthless %#%#@ keeps dying out of sudden

set it to the tank spec, keept spamming mend and used md on them whenever it was on cooldown, and tried my best to keep an eye on his fel attack.
also using pryd and roots helped alot
02/10/2017 12:06Posted by Rylatar
Also here’s my hunter. I was about 915 when doing the challenge, took me about 3 tries because I messed up interrupts, once in p1, once in p2 and I got smacked down. : D
Wowhead guide and either DBM or proper WeakAuras go a long way there as well, the challenge is pretty much 100% about proper execution.
In p2 you have to use Intimidation or Sting or Freezing to interrupt as the worm can’t be interrupted with CS.
yea i didnt know cs could interupt him, but honestly the sting did nothing on me.
after moomoo was dead the worm phase was easy enough.
02/10/2017 12:05Posted by Zakhard
But I don't fail to interrupt. I interrupt every single interruptable ability

yea even when i did the interupts perfectly at times they did die all of the sudden going from 5,4m hp down to 0 in the blink of an eye, not sure what caused it, but constantly healing them even when they are full hp helped
Could some silly bug shenanigans too, I did it a fair bit before 7.3 and those challenges can be buggy too. Stay on your toes pretty much I guess. I sometimes had problems with Intimidation not going off properly for example unless I pushed the button a few times.
02/10/2017 12:48Posted by Rylatar
Could some silly bug shenanigans too, I did it a fair bit before 7.3 and those challenges can be buggy too. Stay on your toes pretty much I guess. I sometimes had problems with Intimidation not going off properly for example unless I pushed the button a few times.

ye noticed that aswell, was anoying tbh, but i do prfer this challenge over agatha as ele.
feeran
Yeah probably a bug if you keep 'mend pet' on CD. Mine didn't also die out of the blue and mine was on Ferocity spec when I did the challenge (often without mend pet on cd).
Your pet will only die if it gets hit by "Fel Burst" there are weak auras or a DBM add-on called DMB challenges that will help with warning you when it is cast.

i didn't have any problems with keeping my pet alive once i managed to interrupt "Fel Burst" every time using counter shot, Freezing trap and intimidation.
03/10/2017 23:20Posted by Squibs
Your pet will only die if it gets hit by "Fel Burst" there are weak auras or a DBM add-on called DMB challenges that will help with warning you when it is cast.

i didn't have any problems with keeping my pet alive once i managed to interrupt "Fel Burst" every time using counter shot, Freezing trap and intimidation.

These people are saying that their pet randomly died, and that they interrupted every cast though :p

Either way, a counter shot focus macro and cobra shot macros helped me out a lot .