922 (H) Holy paladin LF raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Title says it all.
Mainly been a pvp player, but due to my partner quitting, I’d like to try some raiding.
As for times, I won’t be able to raid Tuesday/Thursday 17:30-19:30, cause I got Muay Thai classes there.
Hopefully someone will give me a shot! Looking forward to hearing from y’all :)
FTP draenor horde currently recruiting 9/9hc 1/9M recruiting heals n ranged to fill our roster so we can get as much mythic done n build strong team ready for new raid
raid days :
Wed,Thur, Sun 21:00 - 23:30st
hope to hear from you
Doomy#21989 Suzu#2933
Hey there Ilovepandas
<Insurrection> on Dragonblight-EU is currently looking for melee dps and a healer for ToS Progress and for future tiers. We are currently 4/9M and raid Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 20:30-23:30 server

If you would like anymore information or to have a chat then feel free to add either myself of my GM on the following Battletags:

Dramaca#2941
Diakun#1959

All the best!
We're <Solenya> (A.K.A, Pickle Rick), a newly formed guild building up a team for mythic content as we cleared HC instantly.

We're all good friends, and we're taking our time to find the right people for the team so you'll have plenty of opportunity to settle in and find your groove.

Hope to hear from you,
Bulmer360#2917
iO, horde guild on Twisting Nether, raid heroic/Mythic on Wednesday and Sunday evenings. If you're interested you're welcome to send me a friend request for a chat :)
H1ve#2648