[A] Looking for active guild - Fire Mage

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, my name is simon (Smokeburst ingame) i am looking for a english and/or danish guild which are friendly and have a great community.

I am interested in doing Raids and Mythic+ and doing some pvp, but mostly pve content.

Spec: Fire mage

I am a active player, i play all days of the week and would like to play and talk to other people while doing mythics+ or such.

please do contact me through this forum if you know just the guild for me and/or have any recommendation
Hi Simon,

I'm the GM of Perpetua, a Horde guild on Draenor. I reckon you're probably thinking: Horde? Draenor? lul..
But in case you'd be open to a faction & server transfer, I'll tell you a little bit about us anyway.
Our core is a group of 9/9 hc raiders who've been together since Legion launch; we've decided to start our own guild and build a raid team with Antorus in mind. At the moment, we're clearing HC ToS with a fresh raid team, and making quick progress with it too.
We don't require raid exp or some arbitrary ilvl, just the right attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
We're super active in Discord - there's people in discord running something every night, and we play a lot of other games too like Overwatch, and LoL amongst others.
Oh and last but not least: We really, really need a mage, and cloth users in general (our other clothie is 940), so you'd get all cloth loot.

Anyway, if that sounds interesting to you, hit me up:
Sanguine#2533
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 2/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hello there Smokeburts,
We might offer you a nice community to be in.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993143#post-4

Hit us up for a chat in Discord for more information or visit our web page and drop an application:https://aiur-silvermoon.enjin.com

Happy hunting champ.
Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243
MightyThunder- 5/9M. Recruiting geared & experienced raiders to bolster our core roster for mythic raids. Raid days thursdays and sundays 19:45-23:00. Prio, Rdps/healers (no drood) /w for info or visit http://mightythunder.enjin.com/ for app
Hi Smokeburst
“Renegades” (7/9HC) is looking for like-minded people to join their ranks for heroic progression in TOS and eventually Antorus. We raid Wed & Sun 20:00 - 23:00.
If you prefer to progress and earn your curve achievements rather than join a team who have already done all the work for you; if you can play your class competently and strive to learn and improve; if you like to raid in a relaxed and friendly environment with no ‘leets or divas – then we are the team you have been looking for!
We try, we laugh, we wipe, we learn, we start again. But we’re getting there…
Ideally you will have already cleared normal difficulty and maybe done a couple of bosses in heroic but if you are prepared to do your research then attitude and commitment is more important than experience. To help with gearing and legendaries we usually do a normal clear each week and M+ runs.
We currently need a healer (ideally rshaman or mmonk) and mainly ranged dps. If you have a heal/tank offspec then all the better!
Contact Barrow (Thormix#6556) or Bellætrix (Ouriana#2986) in-game or poke us on Discord.
If your sights are set higher we have two other raid teams: “Team 1” doing mythic progression and “Hyperion Division” which is a small, tightly-knit team doing fast HC clears and M+.
If any of these teams appeal to you please get in touch. More details are available on the following links:
http://www.heresygaming.eu/
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Heresy
Hey we are in big nees of a nother mage :) wisper me in discord jaycore#8306 or have a look on gits.enjin.com

We are a multicountry casual hc guild
Hi Smokeburst

Our guild is called Deus Tyrannis and we are located on Ravencrest (Alliance). We are looking to rebuild our guild after it has been inactive for some months. We are currently on the lookout for all classes and specs so we can get our raiding roster ready for when the new Antorus raid is being released.

We managed to clear 9/9 ToS HC in the short amount of time we raided, but we want to raid mythic, since we have some really experienced and skilled players - we are just lacking a bit on members atm. since we are rebuilding the guild.
Our core raiders even got 6/9 ToS Mythic progression, so we got a quite strong core.

Our plans for this tier is to fully clear Antorus on Mythic before the release of the next content.
We are a casual guild which values progression and thus raid 2 x week wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

If you are interested in learning more about our guild check out our recruitment post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616963789#post-1

Or add me on bnet: Keanon#2571
Or apply on our website: http://deustyrannis.wowalliances.com/

I wish you the best of luck in your guild search, and oh ye the guild might be english speaking, but if it's any help i'm Danish! :)
- Dalaila
Hey Smokeburst

We are <Just Awful> a Late Night Raiding Guild on EU Silvermoon

We are looking for a few more DPS to help bolster our rooster for Mythic Progression.

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through the Tomb of Sargeras.

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1)
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We have just started Mythic are are currently 3/9. With Heroic ToS on regular 9/9 farm.

We are looking for a few more very skilled dps for Mythic progression.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Taycess, Azurein, Fireraider, Celania, Dragonchain

Discord: Taycess#9305 Azurein#9986 Dragon#4954 Celania#3376 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Hej Simon,

Hvis du stadig leder efter en Dansk guild vil vi gerne tilbyde dig et spot her.
Vi er på serveren The Maelstom og er Alliance og har 2/9 myth nede p.t. Du kan fange mig ingame eller se vores post på disse forum for at komme i kontakt med os.

/Deums
Hey bud!

We got an awesome community going on tarren mill horde!
I could go on and on all about us but I believe the best way would be that we have a chat? then you can get a feeling about us and visa versa!

Brad#2942 - hit me up if interested!=)