MM - Crit or Mastery?

Hunter
Hey,

I'm a 934(Equipped) MM hunter, I've got T20's 2 set bonus and everywhere says aim for a certain amount of crit with T20 but I can't find a % to aim for. My stats are currently as followed:

Crit: 41%
Mastery: 30%
Haste: 6%
Vers: 0%

I'm still at the moment only using items with mastery, if it's just crit or haste and only 5-20ilvls more than my current I'm not using it.

I was just wondering is 6% haste to low and is that where my crit should be to maximise the use of 2set?

Cheers!
A couple of things:

- Firstly, there is no 'You should get this percent crit'. The only way to find your specific crit/mastery values for yourself is to sim yourself.
- The value of mastery increases as you get more crit, and vice versa. So they will interchange a lot whenever you get a new piece.
- Instantly not using items with crit/haste even if it's 20 ilvls higher is a bad idea - in many cases these will be better. Again, sim them to find out if they are better.
- The better you play, the better crit becomes (Only slightly). Better 2p efficiency = crit more attractive.

Can pretty much sum every question in your post by 'Sim yourself'.

Haste will probably sim very high for you as well since you have extremely high mastery/crit and quite low haste. I'd suggest looking into some of the better crit/haste items you have (If they are a decent amount of item levels higher anyway).
Sim yourself. Also some fundemental issues with your gear outside of stats - you don't have a 4pc and the suspicion is almost you've neglected it for 935 pieces. Don't do that. 4pc has almost 100% uptime; it's too big an increase to not aim for. You also don't have convergence yet. Don't gem/enchant for haste; it's not worth it. Some of your BiS items have haste on them anyway which will give you enough.
i have Mastery and Vers build on my MM hunter or so called "Raw power build"

Raw power u can alweys trust on
Cirt is just all about luck.
15/10/2017 13:06Posted by Zaeda

If you want to be sub optimal, sure.
15/10/2017 13:06Posted by Zaeda

That's just not how it works. Sure individual shots may be subject to "luck" if they crit or not (I say "luck," but actually subject to a % chance equal to your crit), but you're not looking at individual shots, you're looking at the overall encounter.

Not to mention the execute phase where you passively gain 30% crit on top of the crit you already have. During this phase I have about 67% crit chance, and I'm not even the best geared.

You also have to look at the passive you gain from trueshot, increasing your crit damage during it. If it's possible, you should try and get a trushot window in during this execute phase and you do crazy damage.

And lastly, things like MoC can also crit, and the torment the weak buff for example. All these can crit, and do extra damage during trueshot.

Our kit favors crit, why spec out of that?

Edit, Unless you're talking about PvP, in which case I have no comments.