Class Mount Variants

General
Will all these be unlocked after the expansion ends and the new one begins? I kind of want my shaman to riding a lightning elemental but seeing as I'm elemental I'm currently stuck riding the fire one.
Doubt it.
Why are they locked to specific specs in the first place? I don't understand the reasoning.
It should have been done like the paladin/warlock/hunter/rogue ones tbh

Once you get concord you can buy the other variants. I want the lightning one on my Ele too and I'm sure there's plenty of warriors who'd like to choose their colour regardless of spec.
Makes no sense to me :/
20/10/2017 00:32Posted by Farlay

Once you get concord you can buy the other variants. I want the lightning one on my Ele too and I'm sure there's plenty of warriors who'd like to choose their colour regardless of spec.

You may be able to buy them but they are still spec bound. You cant raid the tank spec one as ret for example.
They should unlock them all.
20/10/2017 01:13Posted by Kalila
20/10/2017 00:32Posted by Farlay

You may be able to buy them but they are still spec bound. You cant raid the tank spec one as ret for example.

Uh... You can.

In fact, I'm levelling an alt paladin right now in ret spec who is using the prot version of the class mount.
Yeah I got all the mount colours for my paladin. I was hoping every class had a similar system.
20/10/2017 02:05Posted by Tyrinne
20/10/2017 01:13Posted by Kalila

Uh... You can.

In fact, I'm levelling an alt paladin right now in ret spec who is using the prot version of the class mount.

Unless changed recently then you can not as they are tied to specs hence needing to do the cordance before you can buy them .
20/10/2017 02:13Posted by Kalila
20/10/2017 02:05Posted by Tyrinne

Uh... You can.

Unless changed recently then you can not as they are tied to specs hence needing to do the cordance before you can buy them .

Which is super easy to do. You can't do that on every other class though. You can get every paladin mount and use it for what ever spec all u need is to reach concordance with the designated spec, then it doesn't matter what spec you are you can use any paladin mount.