ET 2/11 M Recuiting

Twisting Nether
Hi and thanks for reading.

Eternal Chaos is a solid community currently 2/11 Mythic
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Eternal+Chaos

Our current plan- We are on Mythic progress wed/mon. Friday optional HC run

We like to be transparent and honest with you and the raid team as we respect this is your's and our time that we dedicate to these evening's. We hope therefore the information is clear.

We are looking to fill 2 spot's with people who can regularly make the raiding day's. Please see below.

RANGE we would like Warlock any spec however atm any range will do.

Please only get in touch if you can make Wednesday's and Monday's. 8pm-11pm Realm time. When you get in contact please specify where you saw the post and position you would like

We ask-
That your polite.
Can make the two days regularly.
Have Discord.
You read/watched tactics.
Gemmed and Enchanted.

We are fair and honour loyalty so we use loot council for gear. RCLoot Council add on needed[/b]. We don't give away gear to new raiders as we do need to see some reliability however we do use our integrity in these moments to. We do provide pot's and food.

Any question's speak to Cowanbob #2522 (GM) or Kirstycowan #2397

All players are welcome to join us, you don't have to be wanting to raid, as we have a strong social community with over 240 Unique Players. To join just ask anyone in the guild for an invite. However if you wish to raid please tell an officer or the GM.
come and join us guys!!!!!
well i would like to join you, if you like a tank that recently just started tanking again and has no experience in last raids :)
Hi Mate, your welcome to join us and have a conversation with GM about tanking position. Cowanbob #2522 (GM)

He is usually on early evening. However anyone can invite you to the guild.
Hi, I would like to request a trial status. Sounds like a good guild for me :D
Great just whisper anyone in guild and most will know how to inv you:)
Sweet, will request in a few hours!
Still recruiting.
good raid last night!!! a few more people and we will be ready to hit it on monday!!
Hey, im interested can i add you in game for a chat later this evening?
Hi mate your welcome to join us also you can get invite to guild from anyone.

If you need to chat with someone beforehand please talk to either-

Cowanbob #2522 (GM) or Kirstycowan #2397

thanks.
Healer spots still open!!
/bump
healer wanted.
Still recruiting for healer spot
Tanks and healers full.

Room for some range dps.

Social's welcome.
4 spots open.
Healer any spec wanted!! We have space for Fury Warrior, and Casual or Perma Lock any spec.
Healer any spec wanted!! We have space for Fury Warrior, and Casual or Perma Lock any spec.
Dps interested please feel free to get in touch