DK/Druid Tank LF Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
934 DK and 910 Druid
7/7 Myhic EN CC
10/10 NH Mythic CC
3/9 ToS CC Mythic

Link to my logs
DK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13609989/13#metric=dps&partition=1

Stopped raiding in ToS tier due boring boss mechanics

Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15326887/11/

Druid i used in NH Mythic and before that so feel free to check old ones aswell.

Availability is Everyday max 3 days week 20:00---> ST

Contact Lenneth#2730 if want some more info about myself

Preferred method of communication (Voice Chat) Discord/Teamspeak
Hey Blood, check out the info below, we might be just what you are looking for:

If you want a chat add me on discord! :D

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and build for Antorus!

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear/alt run
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing well on Mythic ToS (4/9)with Heroic ToS on regular farm.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Enduwyn-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086